RiseOrDie

GRAPHIC: Leaked video from rebel cellphone shows Syrian rebels brutally beating army prisoners

Rate this topic

Well hello there mr Tawhid 313

You critize Ahrar and Jaysh for praising Osama Bin Laden and having Sectarian Language? This is your reply to the crimes of the Syrian Army? Hasd and the Iraqi army use just as secterian language. Calling the opposite side Ummayad and Yazid followers. What pisses me off about your rafidis is   you look at the speck of sawdust in the opposing side's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye. The shia millitia are commiting crimes against sunnis Iraq, the Syrian Army/HA/Russia are committing crimes in Syria against the sunnis yet you justify all this by saying "well the leader of ahrar or jaysh praised bin laden". Really that justifies the barrel bombings and the use of chemical weapons agains the sunni population? Are you maybe going to be a conspiracy nut case about that?

In March 2015 a report published by Physicians for Human Rights documented that the Assad regime was responsible for the vast majority of the deaths of 600 medical workers since the Syrian Civil War began; 88% of recorded attacks on hospitals and 97% of killings of medical workers were attributed to Assad's forces.[141]

For the last three years evidence compiled by the Commission for International Justice and Accountability (CIJA), made up of investigators and legal experts who formerly worked on war crimes tribunals for the former Yugoslavia and Rwanda and for the international criminal court, have cooperated with a team of 50 Syrian investigators to indict Bashar al-Assad and 24 senior members of his regime.[142]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_al-Assad#War_crimes_and_crimes_against_humanity

Then your Mr Tawhid go around every thread and say Bashar Assads wife is a sunni, who cares what his wife is? Does his wife define what ideology he holds?

Then you say Assad prays with his hands folded. So what? Nusayris pray like sunnis to get closer to the majority of syrians as we read

Barry Rubin has suggested that Syrian leader Hafez al-Assad and his son and successor Bashar al-Assad pressed their fellow Alawites "to behave like 'regular Muslims', shedding (or at least concealing) their distinctive aspects".[89] During the early 1970s a booklet, al-`Alawiyyun Shi'atu Ahl al-Bait ("The Alawites are Followers of the Household of the Prophet") was published, which was "signed by numerous 'Alawi' men of religion", described the doctrines of the Imami Shia as Alawite.[90] Additionally, there has been a recent movement to unite Alawism and the other branches of Twelver Islam through educational exchange programs in Syria and Qom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alawites

As for Assad Army they are alawite. Even if the majority of soldiers are sunni the leadership is at the hand of the Alawites/Nusayris and the vast majority of the career soldiers are alawi/nusayri.

The majority of the Syrian military are Sunni, but most of the military leadership are Alawites. Alawites make up 12 percent of the Syrian population but are estimated to make up 70 percent of the career soldiers in the Syrian Army.[11][41] Of the 200,000 or so career soldiers in the Syrian Army, 140,000 are Alawites.[42] A similar imbalance is seen in the officer corps where some 80 percent of the officers are Alawites. The military’s most elite divisions, the Republican Guard and the 4th Armoured Division, which are commanded by Bashar al-Assad's brother Maher, are exclusively Alawite. Most of Syria’s 300,000 conscripts were, however, Sunni but that number is speculated to be changing now.[11][43]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Armed_Forces

As for your silly "Assad is the lesser of two evil excuse" then we know what the intention of the Rafidis are in Syria. Alhamdullilah the Syrian war has opened the eyes of the Sunnis and the sunnis see the shia for what it is. Those who praised HA for 2006 are now cursing them after they saw how they are aiding a monster like Assad. Those who sympathy for Iran are now cursing Iran with the worst of curses. So this war has opened the eyes of the sunnis and any dream the shiites have of a unity is all dead and gone. And the sunnis will never accept your rafidi doctrines nor your wilayat al faqih and they will oppose it. And we know this is what you want to spread in the land of sunnah. Just as the Nasrullah said in the 80s and the man in your picture have said, your agenda is clear. 

So you can remain in denial and justify your denial by talking about Assad wife or you can accept the truth Tawheed that is up to you. As for me i am all red pilled and i see past weak raifid rhetoric ^_^ .

Alhamdullilah there are some Shias who know the truth about your likes.

11 hours ago, Umayyad said:

Well hello there mr Tawhid 313

You critize Ahrar and Jaysh for praising Osama Bin Laden and having Sectarian Language? This is your reply to the crimes of the Syrian Army? Hasd and the Iraqi army use just as secterian language. Calling the opposite side Ummayad and Yazid followers. What pisses me off about your rafidis is   you look at the speck of sawdust in the opposing side's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye. The shia millitia are commiting crimes against sunnis Iraq, the Syrian Army/HA/Russia are committing crimes in Syria against the sunnis yet you justify all this by saying "well the leader of ahrar or jaysh praised bin laden". Really that justifies the barrel bombings and the use of chemical weapons agains the sunni population? Are you maybe going to be a conspiracy nut case about that?

In March 2015 a report published by Physicians for Human Rights documented that the Assad regime was responsible for the vast majority of the deaths of 600 medical workers since the Syrian Civil War began; 88% of recorded attacks on hospitals and 97% of killings of medical workers were attributed to Assad's forces.[141]

For the last three years evidence compiled by the Commission for International Justice and Accountability (CIJA), made up of investigators and legal experts who formerly worked on war crimes tribunals for the former Yugoslavia and Rwanda and for the international criminal court, have cooperated with a team of 50 Syrian investigators to indict Bashar al-Assad and 24 senior members of his regime.[142]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_al-Assad#War_crimes_and_crimes_against_humanity

Then your Mr Tawhid go around every thread and say Bashar Assads wife is a sunni, who cares what his wife is? Does his wife define what ideology he holds?

Then you say Assad prays with his hands folded. So what? Nusayris pray like sunnis to get closer to the majority of syrians as we read

Barry Rubin has suggested that Syrian leader Hafez al-Assad and his son and successor Bashar al-Assad pressed their fellow Alawites "to behave like 'regular Muslims', shedding (or at least concealing) their distinctive aspects".[89] During the early 1970s a booklet, al-`Alawiyyun Shi'atu Ahl al-Bait ("The Alawites are Followers of the Household of the Prophet") was published, which was "signed by numerous 'Alawi' men of religion", described the doctrines of the Imami Shia as Alawite.[90] Additionally, there has been a recent movement to unite Alawism and the other branches of Twelver Islam through educational exchange programs in Syria and Qom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alawites

As for Assad Army they are alawite. Even if the majority of soldiers are sunni the leadership is at the hand of the Alawites/Nusayris and the vast majority of the career soldiers are alawi/nusayri.

The majority of the Syrian military are Sunni, but most of the military leadership are Alawites. Alawites make up 12 percent of the Syrian population but are estimated to make up 70 percent of the career soldiers in the Syrian Army.[11][41] Of the 200,000 or so career soldiers in the Syrian Army, 140,000 are Alawites.[42] A similar imbalance is seen in the officer corps where some 80 percent of the officers are Alawites. The military’s most elite divisions, the Republican Guard and the 4th Armoured Division, which are commanded by Bashar al-Assad's brother Maher, are exclusively Alawite. Most of Syria’s 300,000 conscripts were, however, Sunni but that number is speculated to be changing now.[11][43]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Armed_Forces

As for your silly "Assad is the lesser of two evil excuse" then we know what the intention of the Rafidis are in Syria. Alhamdullilah the Syrian war has opened the eyes of the Sunnis and the sunnis see the shia for what it is. Those who praised HA for 2006 are now cursing them after they saw how they are aiding a monster like Assad. Those who sympathy for Iran are now cursing Iran with the worst of curses. So this war has opened the eyes of the sunnis and any dream the shiites have of a unity is all dead and gone. And the sunnis will never accept your rafidi doctrines nor your wilayat al faqih and they will oppose it. And we know this is what you want to spread in the land of sunnah. Just as the Nasrullah said in the 80s and the man in your picture have said, your agenda is clear. 

So you can remain in denial and justify your denial by talking about Assad wife or you can accept the truth Tawheed that is up to you. As for me i am all red pilled and i see past weak raifid rhetoric ^_^ .

Alhamdullilah there are some Shias who know the truth about your likes.

What land of the Sunnah? lol there is no land of the Sunnah. You guys want to preach about Sunnism and talk about oppression but remain silent on other oppression issues. Your Sunnah isn't from the prophet, its from the first three caliphs who were mislead with fame, money, fortune and mere adventurism - and of course tribal association. So really, all this talk of Shias trying to oppress the Sunnis as if Shias are the majority in the world, is a mere farce. You can talk all you want, post videos of men in turbans thinking they carry the same thinking as you, it doesn't really matter. I yawn in the face of people like you. 

21 hours ago, OnelifeliveIt said:

What land of the Sunnah? lol there is no land of the Sunnah. You guys want to preach about Sunnism and talk about oppression but remain silent on other oppression issues. Your Sunnah isn't from the prophet, its from the first three caliphs who were mislead with fame, money, fortune and mere adventurism - and of course tribal association. So really, all this talk of Shias trying to oppress the Sunnis as if Shias are the majority in the world, is a mere farce. You can talk all you want, post videos of men in turbans thinking they carry the same thinking as you, it doesn't really matter. I yawn in the face of people like you. 

Unable to reply you cry about the three Caliphs. 10/10 reply mate. 

On 1/31/2016 at 10:43 AM, Umayyad said:

Unable to reply you cry about the three Caliphs. 10/10 reply mate. 

What's there to reply to? If you spew jargon, you'll get jargon in return. Your post doesn't have much thought put into it. You haven't done background research of the guys you posted. You'll follow anyone that asserts their view and parallels it with yours. Hence, what happens in this case is sheer blind management. Have you even looked into the biographies of the guys in the videos? I mean, if I posted a Sunni cleric talking against the Sunnis of this day and their agendas, you'll call it hogwash. No cigar, hombre. 

7 minutes ago, OnelifeliveIt said:

What's there to reply to? If you spew jargon, you'll get jargon in return. Your post doesn't have much thought put into it. You haven't done background research of the guys you posted. You'll follow anyone that asserts their view and parallels it with yours. Hence, what happens in this case is sheer blind management. Have you even looked into the biographies of the guys in the videos? I mean, if I posted a Sunni cleric talking against the Sunnis of this day and their agendas, you'll call it hogwash. No cigar, hombre. 

"what you post is hogwash (even though i cant adress it) so i cry about the 3 caliph instead). You are doing good bro. Shows the intelligence of the rafida :grin:

7 hours ago, Umayyad said:

"what you post is hogwash (even though i cant adress it) so i cry about the 3 caliph instead). You are doing good bro. Shows the intelligence of the rafida :grin:

I'm thinking like your average Bakri. You know, posting YouTube videos of personalities that support your narrow viewpoint and then indulge in the whinging of playing the victim card of the so called Iranian agenda spreading in lands of this imaginary thing called " Land of Sunnah". I mean really, how do those video prove anything except what your mental capacity expects it to prove?

1 hour ago, OnelifeliveIt said:

I'm thinking like your average Bakri. You know, posting YouTube videos of personalities that support your narrow viewpoint and then indulge in the whinging of playing the victim card of the so called Iranian agenda spreading in lands of this imaginary thing called " Land of Sunnah". I mean really, how do those video prove anything except what your mental capacity expects it to prove?

38 minutes ago, OnelifeliveIt said:

Also, wasn't the Umayyad empire a failed empire? Wasn't one of the reasons it fell was due to the lack of inclusion of non arabs in its empire? Racist isn't it? Well, good thing it no longer exists.

Dismiss and deflect and cry. Oh my what a strategy you use here. Once you learn how to construct a proper argument i might feed you. 

@Umayyad aka 4chan boi: why should I believe that the videos you posted are real and not rebel impostors who want to promote hate and propaganda against Assad.  You believed a woman's screams over her son's dead body were to be fake so what makes your videos more real than others? Also I see many times on your posts  were censored  by a mod because you chose  profanity as a comeback. Weren't you the same person who told me never to use emotions in an argument and that it will lead to fallacies on whatever? :confused: Where is your cool as a cucumber, collectiveness now?

Edited by Miss Wonderful

15 hours ago, Miss Wonderful said:

@Umayyad aka 4chan boi: why should I believe that the videos you posted are real and not rebel impostors who want to promote hate and propaganda against Assad.  You believed a woman's screams over her son's dead body were to be fake so what makes your videos more real than others? Also I see many times on your posts  were censored  by a mod because you chose  profanity as a comeback. Weren't you the same person who told me never to use emotions in an argument and that it will lead to fallacies on whatever? :confused: Where is your cool as a cucumber, collectiveness now?

My posts were censored because of links and acronym usage not profanity or insults as comebacks. You should have simply asked me why they were censored instead of  assuming the worst. But its ok i forgive you :blush:

Edited by Umayyad