Chaotic Muslem

Stop Drinking Coke

9 minutes ago, Marbles said:

Stop drinking coke?

I dunno. People in my college days used to sniff it.

In college? the curriculum in Pakistan must be intense if 18 year olds are sniffing coke.

44 minutes ago, Ruq said:

In college? the curriculum in Pakistan must be intense if 18 year olds are sniffing coke.

Oh but 18-25 year olds are coke seller's ideal clientele, all over the world, no?

1 hour ago, Marbles said:

Oh but 18-25 year olds are coke seller's ideal clientele, all over the world, no?

When i think of cocaine users i think of stock brokers and celebrities; basically people who need/want to stay awake and energised for long periods of time and have the disposable income to support a habit. There was deffo no coke floating about at my college, just pot, acid and MDMA and speed.

1 minute ago, Marbles said:

Excess of caffeine's no good for migraine...

I know :(

I have a bad sleep cycle, so I keep having tea or coffee to keep myself fresh during the day. sigh. I know I'm not doing myself a favor there..

It is really interesting . People in ancient times, when told that something is poisonous, they avoid it even if it is a myth.

Today with absurdism at its highest, when people are told that something is poisonous they cheer and feel proud that they consume it ...

Why we are celebrating a cult of self destruction?

2 hours ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

Today with absurdism at its highest, when people are told that something is poisonous they cheer and feel proud that they consume it ...

It tells you that when people say if there was 100% copper-bottomed proof about the existence of heaven they'd change their ways, they're lying.

Edited by Haji 2003

30 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

It tells you that when people say if there was 100% copper-bottomed proof about the existence of heaven they'd change their ways, they're lying.

Shaytan is a prototype of human behaviour whether we believe in his existence or just think of him a powerful age old myth. He had the honour of being close to God, being commanded directly by God, being in a position where there was zero room for doubt. He still went the wrong way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• No dear, understanding of Prophet S.A.W, the issue is exactly what i wrote.  For Shaba e Karam R.A who have done this there is nothing but utmost respect in my heart. But what to do?  Quran says "Ya aiy u  hul munafiqoon" and i wonder who are  these people? And be very clear my discussion is not about specific few but general perception about Sahaba R.A karam. That they can't do wrong ! These are harsh realities that even when a person like Molana Maddodi tried  to discuss, he was labeled Kafir and what not. To sum it up there is a  slogan: -Shan e Sahaba R.A zinda bad, qatil e Zahra S.A murdabad-
    • Brief History of Fourteen Infallibles https://www.al-islam.org/brief-history-fourteen-infallibles PUBLISHER(S):  World Organization for Islamic Services (WOFIS)   CATEGORY:  Prophet Muhammad The 12 Imams TOPIC TAGS:  TWELVE IMAMS AHLULBAYT IMAMAH FOURTEEN INFALLIBLES PROGENY OF MUHAMMAD EARLY ISLAMIC HISTORY BIOGRAPHY PERSON TAGS:  Prophet Muhammad Fatima Al-Zahra Imam Ali (a) Imam Hassan Mujtaba (a) Imam Husayn (a) Imam Ali Zaynul Abidin (a) Imam Muhammad Baqir (a) Imam Jafar Sadiq (a) Imam Musa Kazim (a) Imam Ali Reza (a) Imam Muhammad Taqi Imam Ali Naqi (a) Imam Hasan Askari (a) Imam Mahdi (a)
    • As-Sahifa Al-Kamilah Al-Sajjadiyya The Psalms of Islam AUTHOR(S):  Imam Ali Zaynul Abidin (a) https://www.al-islam.org/sahifa-al-kamilah-sajjadiyya-imam-zain-ul-abideen PUBLISHER(S):  Muhammadi Trust of Great Britain and Northern Ireland A collection of supplications and whispered prayers composed by the great-grandson of the Prophet (s). Includes supplication for the Coming of the Month of Ramadhan, and supplication for Bidding Farewell to the Month of Ramadhan. At the end there is also the famous Treatise on Rights that explains beautifully the rights in an Islamic point of view. CATEGORY:  Supplications TOPIC TAGS:  SUPPLICATIONS SAHIFAH SAJJADIYYAH PERSON TAGS:  Imam Ali Zaynul Abidin (a)
    • http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235006908-sunnis-and-shias-can-we-just-unite/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-3097753  
    • This suggestion really depends on how likely you will get a broken jaw. You can do mutah with a no-sex arrangement. [And with the change in Australian law, say you will do it with a girl if necessary --suggested as scare-tactic.] Now, a similar situation was/is near me. The oldest is constantly abused by her father (he is on medication). Here is one  small  example: After she graduated college -and she lived ate home while attending- she got into medical school where she then lived about 200 miles away. Once when she was home, her father got hold of her smart phone and started calling everyone on her contact list to ask about any sexual activity, drinking and so forth. The list included her advisor.