DnA

Why are Druzes so secret?

Please show respect to other minorities. Only God knows where we all stand. Besides don't forget that you may also belong to a minority religion and majority might be talking nonsense about you in their ignorance as you are talking about others. Be civilized!

22 hours ago, Althaqalayn12 said:

Buddy I asked for your info so I can go check it out, it sounds like made up stuff to make shia look bad...isn't this what you said?

They took Taquiya to an extreme level to escape persecution. Similar secretiveness can be seen in the Hindu-Shia, Ismailis, Alawis.

You call yourself 12er Shia and yet are remarkably ignorant about the history of Shia sects. What I said is a distillation of research via google. If you are interested go research it just as I did. Dont expect people to come and spoon feed you information.

Just the names of the sects alone should have made you realise that this is quite a disparate list and you are unlikely to find one article to illustrate everything I have said.

So as I said go google.

Finally I am sure you didn't mean the term 'buddy' in a pejorative manner but I would ask you to refrain from using that term with me. Thanks  

20 hours ago, A true Sunni said:

You call yourself 12er Shia and yet are remarkably ignorant about the history of Shia sects. What I said is a distillation of research via google. If you are interested go research it just as I did. Dont expect people to come and spoon feed you information.

Just the names of the sects alone should have made you realise that this is quite a disparate list and you are unlikely to find one article to illustrate everything I have said.

So as I said go google.

Finally I am sure you didn't mean the term 'buddy' in a pejorative manner but I would ask you to refrain from using that term with me. Thanks  

Shia are only Jaffaries, else knows as twlvers of alawis...talk about ignorance...

I bet you can't even prove to me that you are a sunni..what type of sunni are you?

Edited by Althaqalayn12

On 4/26/2016 at 2:02 AM, Althaqalayn12 said:

Buddy I asked for your info so I can go check it out, it sounds like made up stuff to make shia look bad...isn't this what you said?

They took Taquiya to an extreme level to escape persecution. Similar secretiveness can be seen in the Hindu-Shia, Ismailis, Alawis.

So as I said go google.

Finally I am sure you didn't mean the term 'buddy' in a pejorative manner but I would ask you to refrain from using that term with me. Than

Edited by A true Sunni

On 4/27/2016 at 6:05 PM, Althaqalayn12 said:

Shia are only Jaffaries, else knows as twlvers of alawis...talk about ignorance...

I bet you can't even prove to me that you are a sunni..what type of sunni are you?

Look I appreciate that English is probably not your first language, however can you try and break up your comments into complete sentences. Your first line makes absolutely no sense. I think you were trying to make a comment implying that it was an obvious illustration of my ignorance. However since I didn't actually understand your comment I cant refute your allegation of ignorance  

18 hours ago, A true Sunni said:

Look I appreciate that English is probably not your first language, however can you try and break up your comments into complete sentences. Your first line makes absolutely no sense. I think you were trying to make a comment implying that it was an obvious illustration of my ignorance. However since I didn't actually understand your comment I cant refute your allegation of ignorance  

I speak 3 languages while you can't even speak Arabic very well, the language of the Quran. Second of all google and Wikipedia ain't gonna do it, there are things called books that I recommend reading.<--I can't ever stop emphasizing that. Read.Read.Read. Second of all you haven't answered me what type of sunni are you? You don't even know your own sect but come on this site to vocalize nonsense and lies about shia? makes sense..go learn your own doctrine and maybe you will have a chance in surviving a discussion with a shia. Your own Azhar scholars get defeated and some refuse to even have a conversation yet you think you know more...

4 hours ago, Althaqalayn12 said:

I speak 3 languages while you can't even speak Arabic very well, the language of the Quran. Second of all google and Wikipedia ain't gonna do it, there are things called books that I recommend reading.<--I can't ever stop emphasizing that. Read.Read.Read. Second of all you haven't answered me what type of sunni are you? You don't even know your own sect but come on this site to vocalize nonsense and lies about shia? makes sense..go learn your own doctrine and maybe you will have a chance in surviving a discussion with a shia. Your own Azhar scholars get defeated and some refuse to even have a conversation yet you think you know more...

So it appears you can write English, you just choose not to. 

Just a couple of points I would make. I have not said anything controversial or anything disputed by any scholars of renown be what ever persuasion they maybe.

It seems you revel in your ignorance and cover up for it by 'writing drivel' or going on the attack.

You ask me to prove something that is accepted by all scholars. Therefore I must assume that either ignorant or just on here to pick pointless debates.

Pray tell what what category do you fall into

Edited by A true Sunni