Abbas.

ShiaChat Exercises! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

@Abbas. Stop slacking you slacker! sitting at your laptop like that is making you PUDGY! do you want your kids to be teased for having a pudgy dad? SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! NOW! 50 STAR JUMPS! GO! GO! GO! 4d6161fd.gif

(is this helpful?)

38 minutes ago, hameedeh said:

@Abbas. 10 more push ups, please! My tagging is working again. :clap:

Sis Hameedeh is right! if @Abbas. is serious about trimming off some of this lard its time to get pitiless! lets step it up a gear! (i might be less polite than Sis Hameedeh though) th_099_.gif

^ This is turning out to be a nightmare :grin:

18 hours ago, habib e najjaar said:

@Abbas. 20 while reciting salawaat.

And nobody tag me. I'm not doing no exercise. Kthxbye

Oh Yes You will. You will and you CAN!!  Only 2 Push ups. Just 2....  @habib e najjaar  Report when you're done :wOOt:

17 hours ago, starlight said:

Does this ^ mean minus 20 pushups??? :grin:

You lazy slacker! You're a bad influence I tells ye....  :grin: 

That's it. Jump 10 times and report back to my office. You've been TAGGED !  @starlight

15 hours ago, KingKong5200 said:

SHOW US THAT YOU ARE A TRUE SHIA OF ALI... Im trying, can you?

Oh Yes brother I am .... 20 PUSH UPS!!! Naraye Haidrii !

9 hours ago, Ruq said:

@Abbas. Stop slacking you slacker! sitting at your laptop like that is making you PUDGY! do you want your kids to be teased for having a pudgy dad? SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! NOW! 50 STAR JUMPS! GO! GO! GO! 4d6161fd.gif

(is this helpful?)

I can't jump!!!!  I've got a twisted ankle.... Gimme something else to do please ! or I can jump with one leg.... Await further instructions!

You know if you squat once for me, it would really motivate me. Dare I tag you? @Ruq :wOOt:

8 hours ago, hameedeh said:

@Abbas. 10 more push ups, please! My tagging is working again. :clap:

SIR YES  SIR.... !!!

34 minutes ago, habib e najjaar said:

@Abbas. i dont know what push ups are. Press ups? sit ups? or are those some kinda cart wheels :o

Yes Press ups....

Less talkie, more doee.....  Come on now... Two Press ups! One... YOU CAN DO IT... TWOOOO.... 

8 hours ago, Abbas. said:

I can't jump!!!!  I've got a twisted ankle.... Gimme something else to do please ! or I can jump with one leg.... Await further instructions!

@Abbas. Funny how so many of us have foot injuries Ninja-Invisible.gif.84bb8a29447f10447f8f ok, instead of 50 star jumps you must do 10 dead lifts with the nearest heavy object (a small child/sack of potatoes/microwave oven/Magimix compact 3200xl food processor - this kind of thing).

dead_lift.jpg

You can tag me, but remember my poorly foot (new shoes rubbed my heel raw). I can bear weight on it but dont want to do anything to aggravate the sore patch.

@notme no time for exercise? :o 5 jumps for each child of yours!

7ad6d8ec96ba848e4243de0c4269672c.jpg

@Ruq  - consider yourself tagged.

funny-pictures-exercise-or-extra-fries.j]

@hameedeh you too!

Funny-fitness-pictures-weight-loss.jpg

@starlight jump once for each vote that made you mod :!!!:

EXERCISEQUOTES.jpg

@LeftCoastMom - for the sake of the possibly mixed grandkids. 

funny-picture-fitness-protection-program

@Abbas.  Who says I don't exercise? 

funny-card-quote-pictures-i-do-sit-ups-e

plus, morning is the only time to exercise:

db218f2877a044694bc352c3b78c089f.jpg

and to all of you reading this thread, time for some super important and never shared before wisdom... you will wish you heard this years ago. 

are you ready for it?

sure you can handle this?

tadaaa!

rabbits-dogs-turtles-life-exercise.png%3

@habib e najjaar xD are you a fitness coach or a fatness coach?

For some reason i keep coming to this thread when im eating...maybe its so that if im tagged i can say 'i cant do that on a full stomach, i shall have to wait' and then i can leave and forget about it xD

9 minutes ago, habib e najjaar said:

@Ruq I am the one your fitness master warned you about :offtopic:

A saboteur? i have no resolve to break xD i cant let you sabotage Abbas. though, i promised to help so i must counter your attempts to break him!

@Abbas.  Dont lose your resolve Abbas.! fight that flab! remember the old saying 'nothing tastes as good as fitness feels'...whoever came up with that was nuts as im concerned but this isnt about me...think of all the money you'll save on petrol when youre so fit you can jog to work without breaking a sweat! th_100_.gif 30 lunges! go! go! go!

@Abbas.Okay, lets go to the next level. Next you have to run by a train track, run past a market and catch a peice of fruit, run by a river, punch one of those bouncy punch bags a bit, do one handed press-ups, do sit ups, punch some meat in a meat truck, more 1 handed press-ups, run by a river some more but FASTER, run up some steps and check out the view whilst imagining youre the heavy weight champion of the world. Coincidentally, it should look a little bit like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP3MFBzMH2o

I am feeling so much lighter today. My calorie intake has been less than 800 in the last couple of days despite eating regularly throughout the day. Furthermore, a big thanks to all the support and tags, I did 50 push ups today (2 reps of 25), walked 3 km and will go for another walk late night. I like Chaotic Muslem's 2 o clock, 9 O clock and triangle push ups. I’ll  do extra 40 of them as well.

Hasnain Ali, that slide is awesome. I can manage everything in it except that I can’t go fully down in squats (injury). I keep doing most of them all day long … in the kitchen, in my room, any where outside….

Ruq Thanks for the video !! :wOOt::dwarf:I tried doing dead lifts but sorry had to resort to cheating cz I can't exert too much pressure on the right foot. And sorry can't run at the moment either lol I don't want to disgust you but below is the reason why I am avoiding tough exercises at the moment and why I would want you to help & motivate me with beginner's level exercises albeit with more repetitions:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A0C9F824172D0224!3264&authkey=!ADCEiKnCVaI_b38&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

Keep the motivation coming guys. Thank you Sis Hameedeh, LCM and Marbles. Last but not least Habib e Najjar thanks for nothing:ranting:

You've Been Tagged:

@Hasnain Ali1 Give me 10 pushs (3 reps) with 10 sec break in between. Report when done!

@Chaotic Muslem How many miles did you do today? I need to know to keep myself motivated lol

@Ruq and @habib e najjaar How about you carry your phones and count your steps with one of those apps? Start with 1000 steps! 

@Marbles I know you're not going to like it, but do not sign in again until you give me 5 push ups !! I mean it... I"ll block your butt if you do. You can do it bro, come on :clap:

@hameedeh Stop working on so many tasks and take a break! Follow Hasnain's Ali's slide.... really helpful!