Allah Humma Salle Ala Muhammadin Wa Aal-e-Muhammad, Wa Aj'jil Farajahum

اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد وعجل فرجهم

Peace and blessings be upon Muhammad and his pure progeny and may Allah SWT hasten his (atfs) reappearance.

Peace and blessings be upon Muhammad and his pure progeny and may Allah SWT hasten his (atfs) reappearance.

Just for reminder:

Shaikh Kulaini narrates from Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) or Imam Muhammad-al-Baqir (a.s.) that he said, “For increasing the measure of good deeds in the scales (meezan), no deed carries weight other than sending salawat on Muhammad (s) and his progeny. A person’s deeds will be weighed, and when his good deeds will seem less, salawat will be brought and kept, and the good deeds will increase.

The Holy Prophet (s) says, that on the day of Qayamat when the deeds shall be weighed, I will be present there, If a persons bad deeds will be weighing more than his good ones, I will bring along the salawat which he sent upon Me, and add it to the good deeds thereby increasing its weight.

Shaikh Sadooq narrates from Imam Ali ar-Ridha (a.s.) that he said, that if a person does not have the means to lessen the stock of his bad deeds, he should send salawat and salaam on Muhammad (s) and his progeny abundantly, doing so will decrease (the weight of) his sins.

29 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

Just for reminder:

Shaikh Kulaini narrates from Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) or Imam Muhammad-al-Baqir (a.s.) that he said, “For increasing the measure of good deeds in the scales (meezan), no deed carries weight other than sending salawat on Muhammad (s) and his progeny. A person’s deeds will be weighed, and when his good deeds will seem less, salawat will be brought and kept, and the good deeds will increase.

The Holy Prophet (s) says, that on the day of Qayamat when the deeds shall be weighed, I will be present there, If a persons bad deeds will be weighing more than his good ones, I will bring along the salawat which he sent upon Me, and add it to the good deeds thereby increasing its weight.

Shaikh Sadooq narrates from Imam Ali ar-Ridha (a.s.) that he said, that if a person does not have the means to lessen the stock of his bad deeds, he should send salawat and salaam on Muhammad (s) and his progeny abundantly, doing so will decrease (the weight of) his sins.

Excellent reminder! 

Allah Humma Salle Ala Muhammad Wa Aal-e-Muhammad, Wa Aj'jil Farajahum.

Peace and blessings be upon Mohammed and his pure progeny and may Allah SWT hasten his (atfs) reappearance. 

Allahumma salli ala Muhammadin wa ali Muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum.

Astaghfirillah.

Ya Allah, Your glory is greater and more bewildering than the thunderclap and flash of lighting. Ya Latif, how many times I have taken Your blessings and gifts to me for granted? Ya Ghaffar, forgive me again and again, for You are Al-Wadud.

Bless the family of Muhammad(saws) as You blessed the family of Ibrahim (as).

للهم صل على محمد وآل محمد وعجل فرجهم 

Peace and blessings be upon Mohammed and his pure progeny and may Allah SWT hasten his (atfs) reappearance. 

43 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

We should take our sibha

Sibha? 

Peace and blessings be upon Muhammad and his pure progeny and may Allah SWT hasten his (atfs) reappearance

Allah Humma Salle Ala Muhammad Wa Aal-e-Muhammad, Wa Aj'jil Farajahum.