Muhammed Ali

Hameedeh Appreciation Thread

Rate this topic

In the short span of time that I've been on this forum...I can tell she's one of the most active (maybe most active?) of the Mods--especially in the "likes" area...(we appreciate it Sister Hameedeh!)...and honestly, felt the same sentiment above...like I wish I had the opportunity to meet her in person because she seems so nice Mashallah...

And since I was not aware of the Mods Appreciation thread, I'll just add here...May Allah bless all of the Mods/Admins/Developer(s?) for creating an environment for us to come and share ideas and thoughts...it's a blessing. May your Ajr (rewards) be with Imam Hussein (a). 

^_^

برای سلامتی حمیده خانم صلوات

Allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sale alaaaaaaaaaa Mohammaaaaaaaaaaaaad va aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale Mohammaaaaad

There are three types of souls in this world:

Those that you can't stand being around for a moment.

Those that are quite decent people and you quite enjoy your time with them

Those that are the kindest, sincerest and dear people out there, whose hearts you would replicate and place in everybody you know- you would love to spend your whole life with these sorts of people. 

Sister Hameedeh is in the 3rd category. She's such a legend that I fear I may get accused of ghuluw by you guys! :P

Another thing I like about her is that her profile picture changes are logical and consistent. Also she is very generous with her likes on comments, that is nice.

Hmm I have a bad feeling, she has not been following her usual behavior on the forums from what I have observed. Can anyone confirm that she is okay?

I wondered today if she was deathly sick or injured. Inshallah, no, not the case.

She had recently mentioned on the Moderators' board about possibly being absent, for important reasons though not ones which would cause alarm. Inshallah that's the case.