Khudayar

Hundreds Of Iranian Movies

Hello. It seems that IRIB offers hundreds of their movies for free on the internet;

http://webtv.irib.ir/archive/index/tele

But not without English subtitles. Can an Iranian here or someone who speaks Persian contact them and ask them to provide the movies with English subtitles? Thanks.

Assalam 

its been a long time since any Irani movie was uploaded with eng sub,its a long wait.Also there is no uploading of Imam Sadiq movie only few episodes  that too without subtitles.What about Mokhtarnameh like another movie?can anyone help? Roz e Ashoora or Rastakhiz what title and when are they releasing internationally.?

Edited by bitto

@sidnaq I'm so glad you saw this...I knew you'd like it!

yeah...stoning of soraya...not without my daughter....those movies are biased in their portrayal of what actually happens. 

For example, I saw a documentary on the man who was vilified in "not without my daughter" and he was so sad, and said that his ex-wife made up those things.....

Edited by Sumayyeh

'The Frozen Rose' is a short Iranian film about a young girl's determination and hope to see her father again, despite the fact that he had already been martyred on the frontlines.

On 9/17/2015 at 4:50 AM, Khudayar said:

http://webtv.irib.ir/archive/index/tele

Can an Iranian here or someone who speaks Persian contact them and ask them to provide the movies with English subtitles? Thanks.

Yes, please! English subtitles are needed.