Sign in to follow this  
hezbul-ghaaleb

Khamenei: Israel Won't Exist In 25 Years - Eng Sub

Rate this topic

Hello,

Arabs said this in 1946, "Israel will not exist in 25 years." 

After numerous wars and altercations, it seems God will is that Israel exist.  Why?  Because Israel exist.

Not to mention, Israel provides the highest quality of life for all it's citizens compared to other Middle Eastern states, is the most innovative and the most industrious.

Maybe the Iranian government should learn from the Israelis' before calling for their destruction.  Just my opinion. 

All the Best,

David

Hello,

After numerous wars and altercations, it seems God will is that Israel exist.  Why?  Because Israel exist.

Not to mention, Israel provides the highest quality of life for all it's citizens compared to other Middle Eastern states, is the most innovative and the most industrious.

Maybe the Iranian government should learn from the Israelis' before calling for their destruction.  Just my opinion. 

All the Best,

David

Perhaps Israel should take in some of those Syrian refugees.

Firstly, we can't compare individuals like Yasser Arafat with Ayt Khamenei; Secondly, don't forget that when Imam Khomeini wrote that letter to Gorbachev and prophesied the end of the Soviet Union, all people didn't praise him. There were some who even mocked that action, those who couldn't see further than the end of their noses.

Anyway, let's wait and see.

But I think the only thing one can learn from Zionists is destruction! 

^ The important thing was not that he predicted the end of the Soviet Union; what was even more impressive was his prediction of the degeneration of Russia in the post-Soviet era. This is what he was warning Gorbachev about.

Hello,

All the Best,

David

Arab's also said Israel could not be defeated, but here comes a Shia organization like Hezbollah and they brought Israel to their knee's. Israel also let's homosexuals wonder the holy land. But you are as a human being entitled to your very own opinion. But your opinion just sucks.

'Not to mention, Israel provides the highest quality of life for all it's citizens.'

Except for arabs and africans no matter wether jewish,muslim or christian...and no not all citizens have the same rights.

http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/a-special-place-in-hell/1.671538

Edited by mina313

In the US such comments are taken as a direct threat to Israel. However, I wonder if the Iranians mean Israel will collapse on itself and by itself or that Iran will confront it and bring it to an end.

Hello HabirtheReader,

Great question. I wonder if they mean to kill all the Jewish people and Gentile people who live in Israel that do not want to be under Sharia or Muslim domination?

Peace and God bless you

'Not to mention, Israel provides the highest quality of life for all it's citizens.'

Except for arabs and africans no matter wether jewish,muslim or christian...and no not all citizens have the same rights.

http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/a-special-place-in-hell/1.671538

Salam/Shalom/Peace Mina313,

Sad but true. :(

However, I think David's point is that Israel provides the highest quality of life for all its citizens in comparison to the countries surrounding her. (Correct me if I misunderstood you, David).  For example, Egypt's Copts are facing persecution from the Muslims in their country. That's why many migrate to the USA, including my Coptic friends who try to teach me Arabic. :) I asked them if they know Coptic, but they don't. :( Arabic replaced Coptic for most Copts, except for Coptic scholars who make it a point to keep Coptic alive. The Coptic Church in Egypt has greatly declined over the centuries because of the second-class status they face under Sunni Islam.

As for Israel, the majority of the people in Israel do not accept Yeshua (Jesus) as the Mashiach (Christ). They do not see the need to obey the commands of the one they don't accept as King. While that's understandable, it was the same way during the time when Yeshua walked and talked in Israel around 2,000 years ago. Regardless, Christians who know God's Word and are led by God's Spirit witness to the Jewish and Gentile people living in Israel, and are willing to be persecuted by them so they may hear the Good News (Gospel) of the Mashiach (Messiah/Christ/Anointed One)! :)

Does Israel need to change how she treats both her neighbors and enemies? Absolutely! Instead of wanting to genocide Zionists, what Zionists need is the love of God via Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ) so that they will love both their neighbors as themselves and their enemies, regardless of any differences!

Genocide of any group of people is not the answer. What is the answer is the love of God through Jesus Christ. That's what both Israel and all her neighbors need, same as every country and people group of the world, including the USA.

God is love, and we can love each other, no matter our differences in religion and nationality, through the amazing love of God!!! :)

Peace and God bless you with His peace, love and joy, even in the midst of injustice

Edited by Christianlady

Hello HabirtheReader,

Great question. I wonder if they mean to kill all the Jewish people and Gentile people who live in Israel that do not want to be under Sharia or Muslim domination?

Peace and God bless you

No, Iran never ever wants to kill Jews or any other follower of any other religion.

There are some Jews living in Iran. Despite the fact that they have a population that is less than one needed for having a seat in Parliament, they have a representative in Iran's Parliament. Annihilation of Zionist regime has nothing to do with killing Jews and or others living in so-called Israel.

Travelling all around the world to send peace message to the people of the world, speaking of peace here and there and other things we are doing for peace, actually can't bring about peace. We, people of the world, should know the fact that for having an everlasting peace and secure world, we should prevent war makers and warmongers, those who enjoy war more than peace and see their existence in turmoils. To have peace, we should prevent the war and to prevent the war, war makers should be paralyzed. It's clear.

There is an illegal entity in the region keep threatening countries and making chaos. One time, it threatens Lebanon, one time Palestine, one time Syria and one time Iran. It's both a terrorist state and a supporter of terrorist groups like ISIS. This entity is also a disgrace to Jews themselves. Not to mention its other crimes like disrespecting religious places in the Quds which isn't an unimportant issue.

Iran, time and time again, has presented a logical solution for the problem of the region called Israel:

Supreme Leader’s Speech on the Occasion of Imam Khomeini’s 22nd Demise Anniversary   04/06/2011

The Islamic Republic presented the solution to the Palestinian issue several years ago. The solution to the issue of Palestine is not the kind of solutions that America and other such countries present. Such solutions will prove ineffective. The solution is to hold a referendum among the people of Palestine. Any government that receives the majority of the votes in the referendum will rule the entire Palestinian lands. Then that government will decide what to do with the Zionists who immigrated to Palestine. And this depends on the decision of the government that will be elected by the people of Palestine."

http://english.khame...d=1467&Itemid=4

As you see, this solution even doesn't enforce migrant Jews to leave Palestine, if it is based on Palestinians' will.

But Israel supporters, the US and some European countries, have ignored it and continue supporting this regime and as a result region continue facing chaos and problems, although it may have other problems created by others.

Annihilation of such an illegal and problem maker entity whose creation is based on cruelty and for implementing West's unjustified goals in the region is a necessity and as long as we can't understand this necessity, we can't expect a better situation for the region.

"Israel must be a like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother"

Moshe Dayan

What do you think should be done to confront this mad dog?

The important thing was not that he predicted the end of the Soviet Union; what was even more impressive was his prediction of the degeneration of Russia in the post-Soviet era. This is what he was warning Gorbachev about.

By the Soviet Union I meant the communism which was prevalent over the course of 70 years there, although Imam Khomeini's letter was referring to more important points as well.

http://en.imam-khomeini.ir/en/news/4181/News/Imam_predicted_the_collapse_of_communism

If I said Imam Khomeini predicted the end of Communism, probably someone would wrongly object to this idea by saying that Communism still exists in some countries (By their logic, Iran too can be regarded as a Communist country). I didn't want to divert the subject and create another one (which is the inevitable fate of many topics), so I didn't mention the word "Communism".