Sign in to follow this  
ultra

The Cure For All Diseases?

Sa all

Before you reply negatively, please watch whole video.

Salam. Did you watch the whole 4 hour video? If the video is more than half an hour long, I would have to watch it little by little, and not on the same day! I hope you don't think that is a negative reply. Not negative, just honest.

Haven't watched this, but "cure" is a very strong word.  From my understanding, It implies complete removal of a disease condition in totality.  The most medical science can do for most conditions is reduce the intensity of symptoms,  to slow down progression, or improve quality of life.  But "curing" is rare (exceptions include surgically removing a benign tumor completely for example).  So I'm skeptical of when this word is used. 

Unless they really are talking about prevention, or simply changing the parameters for what constitutes a "disease" state. 

Salam. Did you watch the whole 4 hour video? If the video is more than half an hour long, I would have to watch it little by little, and not on the same day! I hope you don't think that is a negative reply. Not negative, just honest.

Yes I watched whole, and it was totally worth it.

Haven't watched this, but "cure" is a very strong word. From my understanding, It implies complete removal of a disease condition in totality. The most medical science can do for most conditions is reduce the intensity of symptoms, to slow down progression, or improve quality of life. But "curing" is rare (exceptions include surgically removing a benign tumor completely for example). So I'm skeptical of when this word is used.

Unless they really are talking about prevention, or simply changing the parameters for what constitutes a "disease" state.

For me, uncureable is a very strong word.

Please Bro watch it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• First Tesla in Iran https://financialtribune.com/articles/economy-auto/66088/a-tesla-in-iran-first-driverless-car-experience   http://en.tehran.ir/default.aspx?tabid=77&ArticleId=7728  
    • Yes Brother, the words "haqq" as well as  "meezan" 
      اللَّهُ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ وَالْمِيزَانَ وَمَا يُدْرِيكَ لَعَلَّ السَّاعَةَ قَرِيبٌ
      Allah it is Who revealed the Book with truth, and the balance, and what shall make you know that haply the hour be nigh? (42:17)

لَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا رُسُلَنَا بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ وَأَنزَلْنَا مَعَهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْمِيزَانَ لِيَقُومَ النَّاسُ بِالْقِسْطِ
      Certainly We sent Our apostles with clear arguments, and sent down with them the Book and the balance that men may conduct themselves with equity; (57:25)

But the verses of Chapter 43 always remain in my sight.

إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَاهُ قُرْآنًا عَرَبِيًّا لَّعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ وَإِنَّهُ فِي أُمِّ الْكِتَابِ لَدَيْنَا لَعَلِيٌّ حَكِيمٌ

Surely We have made it an Arabic Quran that you may understand. And surely it is in the original of the Book with Us, truly elevated, full of wisdom. (43:3-4)

Again, I dont want to do tafseer bir-raye, just recite these verses & takes the taste of phrase "La-Aliyyun Hakeem". 

This is the level of Quran with Allah, I know one more "Aliyyun Hakeem"...  a person whose name is "Ali" and he is also a "Hakeem".

• «ظَهَرَ ٱلْفَسَادُ فِي ٱلْبَرِّ وَٱلْبَحْرِ ¨ahara alfas¡du filbarri walba¦ri “Corruption has appeared in the land and the sea بِمَا كَسَبَتْ ايْدِي ٱلنَّاسِ.» bim¡ kasabat ayd¢ alnn¡si on account of what the hands of men have wrought.” فَاظْهِرِ ٱللَّهُمَّ لَنَا وَلِيَّكَ fa'a¨hir all¡humma lan¡ waliyyaka So, O Allah, (please) show us Your vicegerent,   http://www.duas.org/ahad.htm
    • Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html#ixzz4zFCVug9P 
        This may or may not be true. But I think it does make sense that the initial round-up of the billionaires was done by a foreign agency and not Saudis. The simple reason being that if Saudis had been involved someone would have tipped off the currents guests of the Carlton Ritz. IMHO.
    • We human beings are open systems, we need continuous interaction with environment to survive. The environment of space is not suitable for us, hence it seems impossible that we would evolve such organs which help us to survive up there. We are built to live on earth, that is the truth, we must remember that fact. And we should also remember the fact that everything has a fate, including this whole universe. So if we start planning to leave earth now, we would need to plan to leave the milky way galaxy afterwards....