Sign in to follow this  
ultra

The Cure For All Diseases?

Sa all

Before you reply negatively, please watch whole video.

Salam. Did you watch the whole 4 hour video? If the video is more than half an hour long, I would have to watch it little by little, and not on the same day! I hope you don't think that is a negative reply. Not negative, just honest.

Haven't watched this, but "cure" is a very strong word.  From my understanding, It implies complete removal of a disease condition in totality.  The most medical science can do for most conditions is reduce the intensity of symptoms,  to slow down progression, or improve quality of life.  But "curing" is rare (exceptions include surgically removing a benign tumor completely for example).  So I'm skeptical of when this word is used. 

Unless they really are talking about prevention, or simply changing the parameters for what constitutes a "disease" state. 

Salam. Did you watch the whole 4 hour video? If the video is more than half an hour long, I would have to watch it little by little, and not on the same day! I hope you don't think that is a negative reply. Not negative, just honest.

Yes I watched whole, and it was totally worth it.

Haven't watched this, but "cure" is a very strong word. From my understanding, It implies complete removal of a disease condition in totality. The most medical science can do for most conditions is reduce the intensity of symptoms, to slow down progression, or improve quality of life. But "curing" is rare (exceptions include surgically removing a benign tumor completely for example). So I'm skeptical of when this word is used.

Unless they really are talking about prevention, or simply changing the parameters for what constitutes a "disease" state.

For me, uncureable is a very strong word.

Please Bro watch it