Sign in to follow this  
Lion of Shia

If Some One Commited Zina Then Repented

Rate this topic

If you truly repent, you will be forgiven. Allah is merciful, most forgiving. Don't forget Hurr, there is rarely any bigger crime than what he did, yet, when he repented, he was given a place next to Imam Hussein. 

So in short, you have to ask your Marja, but i don't think there is a ruling on not being allowed to marry....ever...again, because you commited Zina. Doesn't sound logical. Logically, i think it's opposite, if you do zina, you better get married soon so you don't do it again. 

If you truly repent, you will be forgiven. Allah is merciful, most forgiving. Don't forget Hurr, there is rarely any bigger crime than what he did, yet, when he repented, he was given a place next to Imam Hussein. 

So in short, you have to ask your Marja, but i don't think there is a ruling on not being allowed to marry....ever...again, because you commited Zina. Doesn't sound logical. Logically, i think it's opposite, if you do zina, you better get married soon so you don't do it again. 

I think the brother means if you can marry the person you committed zina with. The answer in Shia fiqh is yes although it is makruh but this is so long as you do not repent. 

Allah loves the repentant sinner more than the proud worshiper.