Rate this topic

More labels, more divisions, more this and that among sunnis and shia.  We're not different than anyone else, No differnet from gays, transgenders, christians, jews.  We just all need to label ourselves and separate ourselves from someone else to elevate our own stupid ego. 

On 12/3/2015 at 9:26 AM, Sol 7 said:

Alright. Thats a common mistake so I'll give you that.

They (used to) say that they follow Tassawuf. And that their original adherents were Sufis. 

But the facts remain that they are a Wahhabi originated movement.

Also, they reject Murqaba as Bid'ah, think Music and dancing (for both spiritual and recreational reasons) as haram, they reject the reverence of Awliya, They reject all forms of Batiniyyah thought, they reject Itjihad except for their Ulema and they emphasise strict adherence to the literal letter.

If you reject all Sufi practices and ideas. You do not follow true Tassawuf. It's like me saying "I'm a Shi'a" and calling the concept of Imamate shirk.

Not to mention, they've attacked and blown up Sufi places/shrines. Also, Salaam, it's good to see another Sufi on here. 

As far as the question goes, I don't know if this is a necessarily productive Poll, ... Maybe introduce another option, D  - eventually they can't hide their private lives from each other, call each other out on their hypocrisy and sins, and flog each other to death. 

Edited by wmehar2

People just don't get it. What happen now is a product of militant political movement. If a group is not militant, it won't cause so much trouble to others. Let us go back 3 decades or more ago. Is it a coincidence that we do not have all this mess like suicide bombing, kidnapping for ransom, terror activities in the name of Islam prior to 1979 revolution in iran? Before that, those activities are mostly done by secular/marxist groups and Iran regime encourage shia & sunni groups to use those methods. Even al qaida was not iran's enemy decades ago. You see, 79 revolution promote militancy and we see the result decades later, a big pile of mess and burnt middle east for everyone except for iran whose leaders are smiling in Tehran. The cure, stop exporting revolution, keep it to yourself, Iran. The sasanid or safavid empire are history.

On 02 September 2016 at 10:11 PM, janbiya said:

People just don't get it. What happen now is a product of militant political movement. If a group is not militant, it won't cause so much trouble to others. Let us go back 3 decades or more ago. Is it a coincidence that we do not have all this mess like suicide bombing, kidnapping for ransom, terror activities in the name of Islam prior to 1979 revolution in iran? Before that, those activities are mostly done by secular/marxist groups and Iran regime encourage shia & sunni groups to use those methods. Even al qaida was not iran's enemy decades ago. You see, 79 revolution promote militancy and we see the result decades later, a big pile of mess and burnt middle east for everyone except for iran whose leaders are smiling in Tehran. The cure, stop exporting revolution, keep it to yourself, Iran. The sasanid or safavid empire are history.

People do get it. So no terrorist activities prior to 1979? How about the SwissAir bombing in February 1970? Did the Iranian authorities time travel to the past once they gained power in 79? Was it really secular/marxist groups?

Bunch of hokum my friend. You may need to look closer to home (we have an idea what you're propoganda is and on who's behalf you're promoting this anti-Iranian post).

Let's say what you're saying is true. You're gang of maurauding holier than thou mischief makers have certainly taken it up a notch or 10 since then haven't they?

A big pile of mess in the Middle East is certainly an understatement but you can argue it's the kingdoms of RSA and their ilk that are sitting pretty.

On 6/21/2015 at 11:00 PM, Khudayar said:

In the name of Allah. Salam.

Thinking what the sectarian takfiris (excommunicators) of sunnis, shias and sufis do in the world and how they (wahhabi shias, wahhabi sunnis, wahhabi sufis, etc.) are alike; I made up my mind on starting a poll. And my question is that, what would such sectarians of different sects do if they were locked in a confined place (which I believe what will happen in the hereafter/hell).

And the possible scenarios which came to my mind are that:

A- They would kill each other.

B- They would unite on sectarianism and agree that everyone else (supporters of the Global Islamic Republic and Muslim Unity) should be killed. And these sectarians would form a takfiri team just like what ibn Muljam did. And they would succeed in killing the noble and the blessed people but leaving the hypocrites like themselves aside.

C- They would agree on killing every non-sectarian peaceful people. But they would not try to do it themselves (because it may risk their lives). Rather they would issue fatwas for their ignorant followers to do the job.

I think it is C, but I would love to know about your thoughts.

Please mention what would happen in such a scenario by casting votes. And if what you think is not there in the options, please state it below. Thanks.

Have a look at the below video , it shows a former Imam of the grand mosque of Mecca admitting to the direct link between Salafi and ISIS :

Edited by Amber Saif

Salam I feel so dumb ri8 now 

I don't know which 79 revolution 

Terrorists has nothing to do with any revolution terrorism started at the very beginning when abubakr got a position

He planted trees of such thoughts 

Am I wrong after him the other two superlative degree's made more mess

Which we can see today as well 

And I feel c or d option 

Btw the person questioning why did u added shias in it like u mentioned shia sect as well ri8

And 1 more thing who r salafis .takfiris ........ 

Baba so many times these names comes I don't know any of scts sometimes these really confuses meme

And I think 1st  c will happen and then d 

But both will happen on after other

Yep thr elements of sunni Islam is that of Ummayid dynasty which took pieces from all faiths e.g. zoroastrian, Christianity, Judaism etc 

Their is no Namaz in the Qur'an 

There was no ezan back in Hz Muhammed time apart from calling people to prayer "Allah hu Akbar"

The mosques were built after by muaviye and they were cursing Hz Ali and Ahlibeyt 

A place of worship can be anything, with a roof and four walls 

I can provide videos but it's in Turkish 

Man you Iranian shias are seriously converted from sunnis after Shah ismail this is why thr similarities 

On 5/10/2016 at 9:27 PM, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

The turk sufis (alevi erenleri) hallaci mansur, ibn arabi, haci bektash veli pir ahmet yesevi yunus emre etc have a different meaning for 4 kapi and 40 makam 

4 doors of Alevi Sufi Bektashi are

*Seriat 

*Tarikat 

*Marifet

*Hâkikâtte 

The interpretation of these are totally distinctive than sunnis

You the guy from Facebook?

On 11/26/2016 at 0:33 AM, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Yep thr elements of sunni Islam is that of Ummayid dynasty which took pieces from all faiths e.g. zoroastrian, Christianity, Judaism etc 

There was no ezan back in Hz Muhammed time apart from calling people to prayer "Allah hu Akbar"

The mosques were built after by muaviye and they were cursing Hz Ali and Ahlibeyt 

Man you Iranian shias are seriously converted from sunnis after Shah ismail this is why thr similarities 

Do you have sources? At lest translate something from Turkish so we can understand. 

On 11/26/2016 at 0:33 AM, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Assalam o alaikum,

Are you serious or joking. Can you provide sources. How can you say that!. Azaan and namaz was not like jew or christian method. Zorostarian was in Iran. Makkah people are idol worshipper.

Azaan and namaz are mentioned in quran and hadith.

In quran

"And when you proclaim the call for As-Salat [call for the prayer (adhan )], they take it (but) as a mockery and fun; that is because they are a people who understand not. "(سورة المائدة, Al-Maaida, Chapter #5, Verse #58)

“This is the Book in which there is no doubt, a guidance for those who have Taqwa; who believe in the unseen, and who establish Salah, and spend out of what we have provided for them” (Surah Baqarah 2: 2-3)

“The believers, men and women, are protecting friends of one another; they enjoin good and forbid evil, and they establish Salah, and give Zakah, and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah will have His Mercy on them, and surely, Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.” (Surah Tawba 9: 71)

and many more.

On 7.6.2017 at 5:07 AM, baqar said:

There are many more non-Iranian Shias here than Iranian.

True. 

I'm a new Shia. Never would pick any other Religion besides Islam. 
And I'm Shia since i follow the Prophet and his Ahl al Bayt. 

Why would i follow anyone else than the People who were brought up by the Best Man to walk on earth!
There is absolutely no apparent reason to why follow anyone else. 
The purest knowledge lies within Ahl al Bayt. 
That's why I always ask myself, why 98% of thr Sunni lectures are about Sahaba O.o and not the children of Rasulallah. Since they are the ones who were educated from childhood by the Prophet, since they are his Blood. 

On 6/17/2017 at 11:02 AM, Mohammed Umar Shaikh said:

Assalam o alaikum,

Are you serious or joking. Can you provide sources. How can you say that!. Azaan and namaz was not like jew or christian method. Zorostarian was in Iran. Makkah people are idol worshipper.

Azaan and namaz are mentioned in quran and hadith.

In quran

"And when you proclaim the call for As-Salat [call for the prayer (adhan )], they take it (but) as a mockery and fun; that is because they are a people who understand not. "(سورة المائدة, Al-Maaida, Chapter #5, Verse #58)

“This is the Book in which there is no doubt, a guidance for those who have Taqwa; who believe in the unseen, and who establish Salah, and spend out of what we have provided for them” (Surah Baqarah 2: 2-3)

“The believers, men and women, are protecting friends of one another; they enjoin good and forbid evil, and they establish Salah, and give Zakah, and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah will have His Mercy on them, and surely, Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.” (Surah Tawba 9: 71)

and many more.

Nope no Namaz, all I see is Salât 

AnD ezan again no ezan but call to prayer Allahu Akbar, not on top of a minaret using a speaker...

Don't forget Qur'an also says not to go too loud

Btw today's Arabs have been influenced by Persians too due to ottoman and Seljuk conquests 

So yes five daily prayers are Zoroastrian influenced.

Another point is how many verses are their in the Qur'an? Muslims don't even agree on the Qur'an 

Turks learned Islam via Persians. 

Edited by AleviTurkmenKhorasan