estoc

Describe The Poster Above You

Rate this topic

Is wrong about me being wrong.  He was only supposed to describe you, not respond to me.  Therefore, he broke the thread rules.  And to think about it, you broke the thread rules too by describing the previous TWO people, instead of just one at the top of this page. 

Edited by magma

Is wrong about me being wrong.  He was only supposed to describe you, not respond to me.  Therefore, he broke the thread rules.  And to think about it, you broke the thread rules too by describing the previous TWO people, instead of just one at the top of this page. 

Is too much of a stickler for the rules.

،السلام عليكم

Pass.

medium.jpeg

I salute your good service, sir.

May Allah protect you.
Edited by estoc

Pass, I already described how much of a beast you are, and I am sure of you are sick of it already.

Considring my posts at times take a while to be approved, the poster above me is Gaius I. Caesar, and i think he is a wonderful person and a genuinely caring individual. i wish him the best in life :)

yes, i am that sweet.

My favorite Karachiite, is often misunderstood but is a very good soul and yes, is very sweet, I am glad that I know her. I wish you the best too, Apo.

I like her! She has an admirable confidence about her, her posts are usually short sweet and to the point. She is knowledgeable and passionate about various subjects. And kind. She never uses smileys which makes her seem rather serious, but serious is good.  :wub:

Edited by ireallywannaknow

Muhammad Ali is my ideal bro. I want to be like him. So polite, such a gentleman. Whenever I feel angry I remind myself What would Muhammad Ali do in this situation? An example to be followed imo.

Brother, you are setting yourself up for severe disappointment :( I am a disgraceful person. I am being honest.

However, I used to be more polite and friendly on this forum I need to go back to that :(

Your post makes me want to go back to using more of these -> :)

Khadim uz Zahra why do we use less smilies? I remember you used to use a lot.

Muhammad Ali: learned dude, likes Shahid Motahhari, is one of the few guys here whose nationality is not bleeding obvious, and. posts are generally serious but not everyone on shiachat must be a clown like me or Vader (don't kill me Vader)

Dang it I was too late.Haydar Hussein: I used to call him Heil Hitler. Anti gay and good at expressing it. One of the voices of reason on shiachatz.