Haydar Husayn

Members You Wish Would Come Back

Rate this topic

(salam)

I remember a few of the names mentioned so far. I miss the good posters too.

I know she got banned, and if l knew l've forgotten why, but CLynn started a few topics that had a long run. I also thought she was basically civil, so l was surprised at her banishment.

It was probably all the Islamophobic and pro-Israel content from that account. 

The first time it was banned: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234968447-banned-members/?p=2565486

It was given warnings after warnings, chance after chance, but eventually mods may have gotten tired of it. 

Sadly that's not the end, as there are other alternate accounts, previous and subsequent to the 'CLynn' account that are still allowed to post. 

Brother Zain does that once a year.

Wouldn't it be super awesome cool if all the best missed people just checked in here to say salams?

Sister Hajar and Lilacfatima. Jlaqatar, sister Roya (I miss you, Jaan)

The one and only SSS a.k.a Tim.west lol

Qizilbash, I would call him Qazilbong

Of course brother Hezbollah

And the banned leb crew, they kept the forums wild, as wild as they are. Must be the arguilla.

Edited by Laayla

habbib najjar, supplication, _zahra, muslima, saraab, mdm, knightstempler (banned), simba, imr@n aka flagbearer, sss aka tim westwood, thats me titch, irishman, dan_rafi, ghulam panjatan, jawhara, shia&proud, tanya, mansab.jafri (i think that is his username), Basim Ali, Major Shia, Ojum, Djibril, Zuljenah, raat ki raani, Ya Baqiyatullah, A follower, Murteza, _jen, aonmohamed, Mystery*, hezbollah.

Among others that I can't seem to recall :P

Edited by Tonks

There are always a couple of mods who are hell bent on picking on petty things to get rid of members they do not like.  I wouldn't be surprised if I was permanently banned given the amount of senseless warnings and temp bans I receive from the same people.

SC used to be a lot more inclusive and interesting back in the day.

Some of the interesting members I recall were Tim Westwood, Ali Mohammed, MDM and Bhooka.

Al-Mufeed was pretty cool too.

Forgot Khadim too.  A lot of these I had little in agreement with but then again back then I used to promote mutah and post a lot of anti-feminist rhetoric, was kind of fun.

^knightstemplar caused me to be de-modded.

I used to enjoy reading and debating with those who had unusual opinions.

LOL! Really? How come he got banned? He was one of my favourite scers.

What was your old username notme?

LOL! Really? How come he got banned? He was one of my favourite scers.

What was your old username notme?

I can't tell you why he got banned. You have to either ask him, or read his posts and guess. I used to be smiley. I made a new account because for a while I was in hiding from my ex-husband (who I met here) but I don't care about his attempts to stalk me anymore.

I can't tell you why he got banned. You have to either ask him, or read his posts and guess. I used to be smiley. I made a new account because for a while I was in hiding from my ex-husband (who I met here) but I don't care about his attempts to stalk me anymore.

Posts like this show that under all the jokes, bad blood and insults, there is an even crazier world of stalking and family politics and God knows what else happening on shiachat