Haydar Husayn

Members You Wish Would Come Back

Rate this topic

(salam)

lskandarovich:  if your location is correct, that is where one of my great-grandfathers came from.

Those "deep" things come in waves. They also have a lot to do with what-is-asked?

Not being Shi'a, many times I have to research some references/contexts to understand what is written.

(salam)

lskandarovich:  if your location is correct, that is where one of my great-grandfathers came from.

Those "deep" things come in waves. They also have a lot to do with what-is-asked?

Not being Shi'a, many times I have to research some references/contexts to understand what is written.

I think it also depended on some persons that were around. 

Edited by Iskandarovich

He's head of the Shia intelligence agency the Sh I A

It's pronounced like how Japanese would pronounce CIA: "shi ay ey."

I think Marbles is suggesting that satyaban is David66.

baradar_jackson wins.

Interesting. I thought David66 is a Christian guy.

If you remember, Satyaban was one of those white American guys who chant Hare Rama Hare Krishna in the streets. But he was not a Hindu. In his new incarnation he's eschewed any metion of Hindu mythology to avoid detection. But there are other indicators to come to a reasonable conclusion that they are one and the same.

In my former incarnation, I used to have a habit of befriending troublemakers and lunatics, or at least they felt safe confiding in me.

I also had some really nice and good friends back in the day.

I visited my profile comments page after many months...years? As I saw those names my heart sank in the maelstrom of nostalgia. All my old comrades have gone nary a sign or shade, and gone with them the intellectual flavour and the indomitable spirit that had kept this site alive for so many years.

Salams Bliss, nice to see you!

Now I wonder if this should be the portent that would bring all the revenants back to SC?

WS, hiya! Hope you have been well Marbles.

I think it just might be :D

I hope that by the coming back of bliss, some poetry will follow

I hope so as much as you. I haven't written anything in a long time. So forgive me if my future posts are rusty :lol:

(salam)

I remember a few of the names mentioned so far. I miss the good posters too.

I know she got banned, and if l knew l've forgotten why, but CLynn started a few topics that had a long run. I also thought she was basically civil, so l was surprised at her banishment.

Hello Hasanhh,

I miss CLynn. :( She was one of the Christians that was a part of Shiachat for quite a while yeah? She didn't seem to be just a passerby. I don't know why she got banned and if I understand the Shiachat rules correctly, it is not my place to ask, yeah?

I left Shiachat for awhile and when I came back, she wasn't here. :( A few people thought she and I were the same, but we're not. I've never met her personally, but I would like to someday.  I just don't know who she is, so God knows if I will ever meet her in person before Heaven.

Anyways, she is nicer and sweeter than me. It shocked me that she got banned.

Peace and God bless you

Since Blissful has come in to say hello, here are some verses hoping this appearance of hers will last longer than this thread.

I want Servidor to come back. Don't know if he has been as active since last year. But I really did enjoy reading his posts. 

Edited by Jaafar Al-Shibli
Reply to edited post.

Why has nobody mentioned HamzahTR so far !? 

Wait, he left the site?

I haven't seen any post by him in recent months.

I have read some of his posts. He is polite, kind and most importantly an Enqelabi !

May Allah protect him wherever he is.