Haydar Husayn

Members You Wish Would Come Back

Rate this topic

Most of the members have gone on to greener pastures, so everybody's list should be long. 

Al-Mufeed

Light of Ali

Ya Aba 3bdillah

Blissful aka fatouma

Orion

Zahratul Islam

Mahdavist

enlight_warner aka -Enlightened

Mahdaviat

Hawraa29 aka DoubleAgent4

kadhim (I used to hate him but he ended up being one of the best posters)

habib e najjar

There's a lot more... obviously. Too many to list. 

The problem is that too many people quit cold turkey. I remember there was a two year period where I did not do much shiachatting. But I didn't give it up completely. Too many people just give it up completely. 

On 6/10/2015 at 8:14 PM, jannahismygoal said:

x100000000000000000000

Adding to my list:

imaan=faith

Replicant (very good guy with an unfortunately horrendous taste in movies)

Muhammad Follower

pepsi

saraab

There was a Paki brother whose username I can't remember but I remember his real name because I had him on the book of face. Does anyone else remember? He was very articulate but emotionally distressed. He is writing a manga now, IIRC. This is why people shouldn't leave shiachat... neither of us have facebook now so there is no way I can contact him.

And here are the ones that I miss for pure entertainment value:

Maula Dha Mallang

LebanesePrincess

So Solid Shia

Hey anyone remember satyaban? LoL the good old days.

I don't know, atm the names i can think of is
YaAbaAbdillah(my favorite hommus eating, olive munching Lebanese who can't seem to fix the search function)
Grand Ayatollah Al Uzma Al-Mufeed(who is now in a secret place, i cant tell you where)
habib e najjaar
Majnoon_Wilayat
Rubiyyat(same guy that makes the zelzalsolh videos on youtube)

And also, too be fair guys like satyaban did spark life into the place. There were more like him but can't recall their names atm.

On 6/11/2015 at 2:45 AM, repenter said:

Grand Ayatollah Al Uzma Al-Mufeed(who is now in a secret place, i cant tell you where)

How "secret" can that place be if I saw him like two days ago?

(Hint: where I am is way too retarded to be a secret)

On 6/11/2015 at 2:56 AM, baradar_jackson said:

What i was referring to was a spiritual station and that although you saw him two days ago in this world, he was somewhere else in the barzakh world, and you are too petty to understand

People i'd like to see back are:

Ali Imran, whizbee, zain, syedmed, baatil ka kaatil, hajar, spriglief, rawshni, gothicshia (his father died recently - for people who might have known or remember him), vanna_be_an_artist, wilayah, afiffijan

Lool that's hilarious . Bro brother repenter was very bad at hide n seek . Give him a break. Edited by Martyrdom

On 6/13/2015 at 12:20 AM, starlight said:

In the spirit of Ramazan and Eid ul fitr, Admins should invite some banned members back on shiachat... I would be happy to see any of the shia  members back....

come on admins, life is too short.......

They're not some prisoners locked away in a safe, secure ShiaChat jail cell.  These people are long gone. 

They're not some prisoners locked away in a safe, secure ShiaChat jail cell.  These people are long gone. 

if they are long gone as you say, meaning it isn't possible for them to come back then what's the purpose of this thread?

On 6/13/2015 at 12:58 AM, starlight said:

if they are long gone as you say, meaning it isn't possible for them to come back then what's the purpose of this thread?

To reminisce, and pass the time.  That's what the off-topic section is for. 

On 6/6/2015 at 1:41 PM, Haydar Husayn said:

So had she been capable of controlling herself better, then I think she could have been a valuable member. 

For  number of people on these lists the problem was that as a result of their popularity they felt that they could "get away with it" and if on occasion they did, they were tempted to push the envelope even further.

At some point you have to say that this is a community and not a fan-club.

(salam)

I remember a few of the names mentioned so far. I miss the good posters too.

I know she got banned, and if l knew l've forgotten why, but CLynn started a few topics that had a long run. I also thought she was basically civil, so l was surprised at her banishment.

I know shiachat from google when I googled some topics and I saw some hardcore, knowledgeable, deep and logical discussions there with lot of facts and references. But now I became a member I don't see those kind of discussions anymore.