سہیلی بُوجھ پہیلی

Riddles season has just arrived,

Lets start over..

وہ کون سی سبزی ہے ؟

جس کے نام کا پہلا حرف ہٹانے سے ایک قیمتی چیز کا نام۔. ۔

آخری حرف ہٹانے سمے سے ایک سویٹ ڈش کا نام--

جبکہ پہلا اور آخری دونوں حروف ہٹانے سے سے ایک لڑکی کا نام بن جاتا ہے؟

Heres another one,

What two things you can never eat at breakfast?

P.s feel free to put your riddles also.

This one is sooooo easy,lunch and dinner :/

(Salam)

Here is another one!

یہ تعن ناتے ہیں مگر حقیقت میں آٹھ ہیں

'

and here is what I show to the traffic wardens whenever they ask for my license :Pattachicon.gifbig.JPG

Jinnah was quite green ( happy ) on a 10 Rs note,

Then he got red (angry ) on 100 Rs,

And now he has turned blue( without a life ) on 1000 note just bcuz his nation wants to drive without a licence.

Hail to Jinnah !

This one is sooooo easy,lunch and dinner :/

(Salam)Here is another one!

یہ تعن ناتے ہیں مگر حقیقت میں آٹھ ہیں

سیّارے یا پہر ؟

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2015 at 6:39 AM, starlight said:

''lunch and dinner'' ??!

Sorry, if I ruined this one too :P

and here is what I show to the traffic wardens whenever they ask for my license :Ppost-64126-0-15344400-1431167866_thumb.j

Lool that's exactly what my brothers do :grin: I don't even understand how people can possibly drive in Pakistan, there's such small roads & EVERYONE is always in a hurry to get somewhere lolol, ah but I miss it. there's no place like home :(

Edited by NooralHussain

2 hours ago, NooralHussain said:

Lool that's exactly what my brothers do :grin: I don't even understand how people can possibly drive in Pakistan, there's such small roads & EVERYONE is always in a hurry to get somewhere lolol, ah but I miss it. there's no place like home :(

You should visit motorway, islamabad roads, ring road lahore.

They are good.

Okay, my turn now :P 

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! But it is highly unusual, though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching.

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 0:58 PM, starlight said:

Okay, my turn now :P 

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! But it is highly unusual, though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching.

Hah I know that one! The letter 'e' doesn't appear even once in the paragraph lol :D