HamzaTR

Farsi (Only) Noha / Latmiyya

Posted 27 February 2015 - 03:07 PM

By: Hamzah313

Comment: This one is heart-breaking.

May Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì bless you dear, brother Sayyid Javad Zaker May you rest in peace, you are missed..

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

(Wasalam) AB313

Edited by AhlulBayt_313

Posted 28 February 2015 - 04:41 PM

By: Ali-F

Comment: How did the marhoom, Sayed Javad Zaker, leave this world?

(bismillah)
Ali F,
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الردود الايراني،السيد محمد جواد ذاكر طباطبائي الملقب بسيد
ذاكر،ولد في22/سبتمبر/1976 في مدينة خوي التابعة لمحافظة
آذربيجان الغربية في ايران.عند بلوغه التاسعة عشرة،رحل سيد
جواد الى مدينة القم المقدسة لاكمال دراسته الحوزوية.بتواضعه
وصمته وخلوصه جذب العديد من اقرانه الذين رأوا فيه مثالا حيا
لمسلم متدين.كان يعيش حياة بسيطة و رفض الاموال الكثيرة
التي كانت تدر عليه.في أواخر عام 2005 ظهرت عليه اعراض
السرطان الرئوي.وفي 26/مايو/2006 دخل سيد جواد في غيبوبة
دامت اربعين يوما.ومن ثم توفي في طهران،مستشفى
الميلاد،عن عمر يناهز 29عاما.في8/تموز/2006 شيعه اكثر من
جثمانه الطاهر في مقبرة
شخص الى مثواه الاخير ودفن
20/000
نو في مدينة قم المقدسة
Sayyid Mohammad Jawad Zaker Tabatabai nicknamed "Sayyid Zaker" was an Iranian religious music singer.
Sayyid Javad Zaker was born in September 22, 1976 in Firuraq village in Western Azarbayjan Province, Iran.
At the age of 19, he moved to the city of Qom to continue his religious studies.
Sayyid Zaker was noted by many for his mystique. His followers saw him as a living example and a great Muslim.
He was famous for being modest, silent, and living a simple life despite access to funds.
Sayyid Zaker was diagnosed with aggressive lung cancer in late 2005.
He went into a coma on 26 May 2006.
After forty days, in a Milad hospital in Tehran, Sayyid Jawad Zaker, died at the age of 29.
His funeral was held on July 8, 2006 in Qom, and his body was buried in the "Nou" cemetery in Qom on the same day as his final resting place.
More than 20,000 people attended his funeral.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
(wasalam) AB313

Edited by AhlulBayt_313

This one is a personal favorite (again). I have so many, but only a few stay in rotation for me. This one in particular I listen to a lot :)

Some know it as My Whole Existence, but I only know it as:

Hamid Reza Alimi-Ya Aba Saleh Madadi

Edited by AhlulBayt_313

Mash'Allah! Hamzah313, this one is amazing. I have another one that should be a good edition!

Keep them coming, Insha'Allah! I'm trying to find a good version of ageh divooneh nadidei be ma migan divooneh :)

Sayyid Zaker did the best version (my opinion), but I like Helali's version too!!

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:04 AM

By: Hamzah313

Comment: I like this version of the Noha, I always used to listen to it as a child :)

Comment: Here is another one by marhoom Seyyed Javad Zaker

I really like the Noha, which starts with: Bayne tamume shahaan shaham faghat hussaineh!

(salam)

Hamzah313,

Yes, that first one is the version I was referring to, thank you for posting it.

Those are beautiful, MashAllah! :wub:

I love this one too :)