Mahdiyah

Your Username Or Avatar

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Hameedeh is not my real name. Because I LOVE the name Muhammad :love:, I wanted a girl's name as close to Muhammad as possible, so I chose Hameedeh.

(wasalam)

Beautiful reasoning sister Hameedah. It is a beautiful name, and hope to name one of my daughters the name Hameedah (if I am blessed with marriage and children) :). Also (and please correct me if I am mistaken) Hameedah was the name of Muslim ibn Akeel (as)'s daughter, and I believe the name of the wife of Imam Sajjad (as) (someone please correct me if I am mistaken.)

Fi aman Allah

(wasalam)

Beautiful reasoning sister Hameedah. It is a beautiful name, and hope to name one of my daughters the name Hameedah (if I am blessed with marriage and children) :). Also (and please correct me if I am mistaken) Hameedah was the name of Muslim ibn Akeel (as)'s daughter, and I believe the name of the wife of Imam Sajjad (as) (someone please correct me if I am mistaken.)

Fi aman Allah

(bismillah)

(salam)

Hameedah (sa) was the Wife of Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq (as) and Mother of Imam Musa al-Kadhim (as)

Imam as-Sajjad (as) was married to Bibi Fatima (sa), daughter of Imam Hassan (as)

(wasalam)

On 3/31/2012 at 12:45 AM, AlAbd AlThaleel said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you for clearing that up brother. May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى reward you :)

(wasalam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى reward you too bro :) 

(wasalam)

On 3/31/2012 at 5:12 AM, baradar_jackson said:

baradar means "brother" in the Majoosi language

And jackson is my last name

Thus: Baradar Jackson

SubhanAllah, I had been wondering what baradar meant for the longest time. I tried googling it, and only got things about some Taliban guy named baradar something. :dry:

Oh, and S_D and I are not the same person Jugnii :P.

Or at least, that's what we claim. :shifty: 

Good to read this, gives a kind of idea abt the person themselves...

well,

Mine is Faris Al Hujjat...

Faris - Knight, Commander, Leader of the Soldiers...

Hujjat - The Awaited Imam (ajf)

i always pray to be in the vicinity of the Imam (ajf) & a forerunner in HIS great cause.. i dont know how or where i'll end up but Insha Allah if i am alive i would direct my life to the life asked from me by Allah (swt) & hopefully become at least a member of the Imam's (ajf) Army...

& if i die before the Zuhoor Purnoor of the Holy Imam (ajf) i would leave a will to my children & their children to pray for me to become one of the KNIGHTS OF THE HUJJAT after HIS zuhur...

May Allah bless me with the HONOR ! Ameen

Bihaqqe Mohammadin Wa Aalihi Ttahireen (as)

:mellow:

On 3/31/2012 at 9:19 AM, AlAbd AlThaleel said:

Or at least, that's what we claim. :shifty: 

Aha! Now I know why you were acting like such a minion of Mawlai - you are one! And, may I add, the chief minion.

(bismillah)

On 3/31/2012 at 12:43 AM, Shia_Debater said:

Imam as-Sajjad (as) was married to Bibi Fatima (sa), daughter of Imam Hassan (as)

(wasalam) wa RAHAMTULLAHI WA BARAKATOH.

(wasalam) wa RAHAMTULLAHI WA BARAKATOH.

Although what you are saying is right, I just wanted to mention that Imam Sajjad (as) was not only married to Lady Fatima (as) . He also had other wives so it is possible that one of them was named Hameedah but I am not sure about this.

On 3/31/2012 at 12:34 AM, AlAbd AlThaleel said:

(wasalam)

Fi aman Allah

yes bro! HAMMEDAH was also the name of the daughter of muslim bin akeel(as).

i wish to know about JUGNI and GOKU.

Lol thank you for this thread. I read some of the usernames sometimes and wonder lol

Anyways, my dad always calls me 3laweya which means sayyida and I thought since it's a Shia site you guys would know what that meant.

And then Sayyida Zainab (as) popped into my head. I've ways admired the courage and bravery of Sayyida Zainab (as) and I want to be like her. So it's 3laweyaZainabiya! :P

Guest Inaya

Salaamm

So when I first joined shiachat a couple months ago I had completely no inspiration. I made this profile in a hurry actually, never thought I'd be interested in this forum.

Anyway, my username was IraqiShia. Since I'm iraqi and shia lol

But after thinking about it, I didn't like the username. I'm very openminded to other races/cultures/ethnicities/nationalities etc. I believe shia Islam is something that is beyond where we are from/live/look like etc. So I changed it to Inaya. It's a name I've recently come across and never heard of before which I found beautiful and simple. Plus, I liked the meaning of it :P

[EDITED]

yes bro! HAMMEDAH was also the name of the daughter of muslim bin akeel(as).

i wish to know about JUGNI and GOKU.

Note from mod: No music links please.

Edited by Basim Ali