Mahdiyah

Your Username Or Avatar

Rate this topic

Salaam Alaykum Fellow Members.

Your Shiachat Username... How did you name it or what does it mean? Mine is simple - its my first name.

I thought this would be a nice topic for us to share and help us know each other better.

XXX Mahdiyah Khanam :)

^^Its a comedy film starring Eddie Griffin, I thought it was funny and i saw it around the time I decided to join shiachat. But I chose the name becuase we are all 'brothers and sisters' but undercover at the same time lol cuz were on the internet, anyway no one seems to get the pun intended so it was kind of a waste and Im yet to come across somebody who seen the film here on shiachat so I guess it wasnt really a good username to choose.

On 3/29/2012 at 10:10 PM, UndercoverBrother said:

^^Its a comedy film starring Eddie Griffin, I thought it was funny and i saw it around the time I decided to join shiachat. But I chose the name becuase we are all 'brothers and sisters' but undercover at the same time lol cuz were on the internet, anyway no one seems to get the pun intended so it was kind of a waste and Im yet to come across somebody who seen the film here on shiachat so I guess it wasnt really a good username to choose.

Jazaakallah. Nice to know and I think your username is fab! TX for that.

W/S

Salam

Well my one is pretty simple , I'm a Muslim and I'm a girl so Muslim-ah loll and muslimah was taken so I added the one haha, and that's how my your name came about

Muslimah1 :D

any chance that u are 1 year old?

Salam

Well my one is pretty simple , I'm a Muslim and I'm a girl so Muslim-ah loll and muslimah was taken so I added the one haha, and that's how my your name came about

Muslimah1 :D

i thot u added one "HAHA".

every one can tell mine.

or atleast guess.

An Anarchist concept, which entails the usage of political acts of violence in order to rouse the masses for one's cause.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_of_the_deed

I'm interested in warfare, both modern and ancient, conventional and non-conventional (such as terrorism, guerilla warfare).

Also it sounds like some pretty cold-blooded shizz. B)

Jazaakallah. Nice to know and I think your username is fab! TX for that.

W/S

JazakAllah for that, so is yours. Ive got a book called Sahifa e Mahdiyah full of duas and ziaraat of Imam Mahdi (as). Its a beutiful religious name to have.

(bismillah)

It is a name often mentioned in duas by the Ahlul Bayt (as) used to describe one's self. It basically means the worthless slave.

For example:

يَا سَيِّدِي فَكَيْفَ بِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ الضَّعِيفُ الذَّلِيلُ

O Master, so what about me?! For I am Your weak, lowly, ... slave.

On 3/30/2012 at 9:54 PM, AlAbd AlThaleel said:

(bismillah)

It is a name often mentioned in duas by the Ahlul Bayt (as) used to describe one's self. It basically means the worthless slave.

For example:

يَا سَيِّدِي فَكَيْفَ بِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ الضَّعِيفُ الذَّلِيلُ

O Master, so what about me?! For I am Your weak, lowly, ... slave.

I LOVE YOUR USER NAME!! I had never actually read it before lol but now that u explained it it's beautiful :)