Sign in to follow this  
Ummi of Ummah

Prophets In Islam Not Mentioned In Islam

Salam while I do believe it is possible that zoroaster and krishna may have been prophets who taught Islam to the people. I'm not well versed or can read sanskrit and old texts but I am aware that there are scriptures which actually say not to worship idols, there is only one God, and also describe prophet Muhammed PBUH.

However I do not get to much into it,Allah S.W.T knows whether they were prophets or not, and I don't want to naively skate anywhere near to shirk territory. 

We have our updated version-Islam!Alhamdulilleh!

Edited by Parastoo27

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• 110 Sunni religious scholars mentioned Ghadir event in their book. I really don't understand why Sunni Muslims pretend to be blind on these facts.
    • Lol where are you coming up with these ideas? I had one but I’m not allowed to make a poll up.
    • Living in less gravity or more radiation would necessitate adaptation. Either we would need to use technology to adapt, or we would need to evolve. 
    • One of the most important thing to consider would be that our Holy Prophet pbuh who did even not curse his worst enemies came out in a state when he was sick to chase everyone except a few out of Medina & cursed those who disobeyed him & did not leave Medina at once. "Make haste in joining Usamah's legion. May Allah curse whoever fags behind Usamah's army."   We all know that Abu Bakr and Umar were both supposed to be in that army under an eighteen year old which means they disobeyed the direct orders of the Prophet pbuh and were part of those who were cursed by the Prophet. Just imagine what is going to happen to those who are cursed by the Holy Prophet pbuh.  Now the point to consider is why would our Prophet pbuh take so much pain to make sure everyone he wanted was out of Medina in his final days? Could it be that he envisaged something like Saqifa happening that he wanted to make it a clear ground for Imam Ali's elevation?