Rate this topic

زَیِّنُوا مَجَالِسَکُمْ‏ بِذِکْرِ عَلِیِّ بْنِ أَبِی طَالِب

Adorn your gathering by Ali-ebn-Abitaleb remembrance (zekr)

Shia sources:

طبری آملی، عماد الدین محمد، بشارة المصطفی لشیعة المرتضی، ج 2، ص 60، المکتبة الحیدریة، نجف، 1383ق؛ ابن بطریق، یحیی بن حسن، عمدة عیون صحاح الأخبار فی مناقب إمام الأبرار، ص 368، مؤسسة النشر الاسلامی، قم ، 1407ق؛ علامه حلی، حسن بن یوسف، کشف الیقین فی فضائل أمیر المؤمنین(ع)، محقق و مصحح: درگاهی، حسین، ص 450، وزارت ارشاد، تهران1411ق؛ مجلسی، محمد باقر، بحار الانوار، ج‏38، ص: 199، دار إحیاء التراث العربی، بیروت1403ق.

Sunni sources:

ابن مغازلی، علی بن محمد، مناقب الإمام على بن أبى طالب(ع)، ص 199، دار الأضواء، بیروت1424ق؛ موصلی، ‏شرف الدین ابى محمد عمر بن شجاع الدین محمد، مناقب آل محمد المسمى بالنعیم المقیم لعترة النبأ العظیم‏، ص 254، مؤسسة الأعلمى‏، بیروت ، 1424ق‏.

Edited by kamyar

Imam ‪‎Moosa‬ Kaazim‬ (as)

The Wrongly oppressed, buried (Trapped) unjustly, tortured in the bottom of the prisons and darkness of the prisons (dug inside the ground)

The one whose leg was bruised/broken/crushed by rings of the chains

المضطهد بالظلم، والمقبور بالجور، والمعذب في قعر السجون وظلم المطامير، ذي الساق المرضوض بحلق القيود

Kitab Al Kafi H 3249, CH 39, h 1
A number of our people havenarrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from ‘Amr
ibn ‘Uthman and Ali ibn Ibrahimhas narrated from his father all from ‘Abd
Allah ibn al-Mughirah from ibnMuskan from abu Basir Layth al-Muradi from
Abd al-Karim ibn ‘Utbah who hassaid the following:

“I heard abu ‘Abd Allah saying, ‘Whoever (sincerely) says ten times before sunrise and before sunset, ‘No one deserves to be worshipped except Allah alone Who has no partner, the Kingdom is His, all praise belongs to Him, He gives life, causes death, causes death and gives life, He is living and will never die, in His hands is the good and He has power over all things,’this will be the remedy and expiation for his sins on that day.’”الحديث الأول : صحيح ، وعتبة بضم العينوسكون التاء ، ورواه البرقي في المحاسن

علي بن محمد، ومحمد بن الحسن، عن سهل بن زياد، ومحمد بن يحيى، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى جميعا، عن أبي هشام الجعفري قال: سألت أبا جعفر الثاني عليه السلام: ما معنى الواحد؟ فقال: إجماع الالسن عليه بالوحدانية كقوله تعالى: " ولئن سألتهم من خلقهم ليقولن الله ".

`Ali b. Muhammad and Muhammad b. al-Hasan from Sahl b. Ziyad. And Muhammad b. Yahya from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. `Isa together from Abu Hisham al-Ja`fari.

He said: I asked Abu Ja`far the Second عليه السلام: What is the meaning of “the One”? So he said: The unanimity of all tongues upon oneness, like His تعالى saying, “And if you asked them, ‘Who created you?’ they would say, ‘Allah’” (43:87). (al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 316)

(sahih) (صحيح)

http://www.imamiyya.com/hadith/usul-kafi/book-3/chapter-16

Assalamu'aleikum wb.

A narration from Imam Jaffar Al-Sadiq (as) which is cited in 'al-Kafi' says that one of his companions asked whether a believer may become discontented when his soul is being taken. He (s) replied: 

"By Allah, No! When the angel of death comes to take his soul the believer shows restlessness and the angel says: 'O, Lover of Allah! Be not upset! By He Who has appointed Mohammad (s) to prophethood, I am more sympathetic to you than a kind father. Look carefully!' He looks carefully and sees Prophet Mohammad, Amir -al- Mo'mineen Ali, Fatimah, Hasan, Husain and other Imams from their descendants [as]

The angel tells him to look and see that they [as] are all his friends. He opens his eyes and watches. A caller from Almighty Allah suddenly beckons and says:"O, you serene soul! Come back to your Lord well-pleased (with Him) and well-pleasing (Him) . So enter among My servants. And enter into My Garden ". At that moment there is nothing better and more beloved than that his soul separates from his body as soon as possible and moves unto his Lord. 

Al-Kafi, vol. 3, Chapter Believers and the Departure of the Soul, Tradition 2. 

Edited by Al-Mubaraka

Beautiful Narration:

Imam Ali (as) said that My Brother and My beloved Prophet (saww) said,

"Whoever likes to meet Allah such that Allah has directed his attention to him and has not turned away from him, then he should befriend you O'Ali (as)."

"Whoever likes to meet Allah such that Allah is pleased with him, then he should befriend your son al-Hasan (as)."

"Whoever likes to meet Allah such that there is no fear upon him, then he should befriend your son al-Husain (as)."

"Whoever likes to meet Allah such that Allah erases all the sins from him, then he should befriend Ali bin al-Husain (as). Verily he is form those about whom Allah says, "There are marks on their faces due to the sings of prostration." (48:29)

"Whoever likes to meet Allah such that his eyes are cool due to happiness/joy, then he should befriend Mohammad bin Ali al-Baqir (as)."

"Whoever likes to meet Allah such that he is given is book of deeds in his right hand, then he should befriend Jafar bin Mohammad al-Sadiq (as)."

"Whoever likes to meet Allah such that he is Pure/modest, then he should befriend Moosa bin Jafar al-Kazim (as)."

"Whoever likes to meet Allah such that he is smiling/laughing, the he should befriend Ali bin Moosa al-Reza (as)."

"Whoever likes to meet Allah such that his status is elevated and his bad deeds are changed to good deeds, then he should befriend Mohammad bin Ali al-Jawwad (as)."

"Whoever likes to meet Allah such that Allah does his accounting with ease and enters him into the Paradise of Eden (Adn), "its width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth prepared for the righteous" (3:133), then he should befriend Ali bin Mohammad al-Hadi (as)."

"Whoever likes to meet Allah such that he is from the successful ones, then he should befriend al-Hasan bin Ali al-Askari (as)."

"Whoever likes to meet Allah such that his faith is complete and his Islam is beautiful, then he should befriend al-Hujjat bin al-Hasan al-Muntazar (as)."

"These are the Imam's (as) of guidance, the signs of the pious. Whoever loves and befriends them, then I am the guarantee for them from Allah for heaven."

[source: Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 27, Pg. 106-107]

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/know-the-ahlul-bait/love-of-ahlulbait-as

Edited by muhibb-ali

The following words are part of a Ziyarah of Imam Ali (as) to be recited on 27th of Rajab:

أنت مننت علي بزيارة مولاي أمير المؤمنين و ولايته و معرفته فاجعلني ممن ينصره و ينتصر به

"O Allah, surely You have bestowed favors upon me by giving me the opportunity of visiting my master Amir al-Momineen (as) and by his Wilayah and by his Ma'arifah (knowing Him). Then include me from those who help him and seek help from him."

[source: Misbah al-Mutahajjid - Shaikh Toosi, Pg. 744]

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/know-the-ahlul-bait/asking-help-from-imam

Edited by muhibb-ali

The following narration is by our Imams a.s, it is not my translation and i have forgotten whose it was, by Nader Zaveri has deemed it Authentic as per our notable scholars.

حمدويه، قال حدثنا يعقوب، عن ابن أبي عمير، عن شعيب، عن أبي بصير، قال : قلت لأبي عبد الله (عليه السلام) إنهم يقولون قال و ما يقولون قلت يقولون تعلم قطر المطر و عدد النجوم و ورق الشجر و وزن ما في البحر و عدد التراب، فرفع يده إلى السماء، و قال سبحان الله سبحان الله لا و الله ما يعلم هذا إلا الله

532. Hamdawayh who said: narrated to us Ya’qub from Ibn Abi Umayr from Shuayb from Abi Basir who said: I said to Abi Abdillah عليه السلام – they do say, he said: and what do they say? I said: they say that you know the number of the drops in the rain, and the number of the stars, and the number of leaves in all the trees, and the weight of what is in the ocean, and the number of sand particles, so he عليه السلام raised his hand to the sky and said: praise be to Allah, praise be to Allah, no by Allah, no one knows this except for Allah.

Rijal Al-Kashi

Racism

Kitab Al Kafi - H 2542, CH 119, h 2

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from ibn abu ‘Umayr from Hisham ibn Salim and Drust ibn abu Mansur from abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

“The Messenger of Allah has said,Whoever practices racial discrimination or it is practiced for him has removed the collar of belief from his neck.’”

٢ ـ علي بن إبراهيم ، عن أبيه ، عن ابن أبي عمير ، عن هشام بن سالم ودرست بن أبي منصور ، عن أبي عبد الله عليه‌السلام قال قال رسول الله صلى‌الله‌عليه‌وآله من تعصب أو تعصب له فقد خلع ربق الإيمان من عنقه.
الحديث الثاني : حسن كالصحيح ، وقد مضى مضمونه.

Racism

Kitab Al Kafi - H 2542, CH 119, h 2

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from ibn abu ‘Umayr from Hisham ibn Salim and Drust ibn abu Mansur from abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

“The Messenger of Allah has said,Whoever practices racial discrimination or it is practiced for him has removed the collar of belief from his neck.’”

٢ ـ علي بن إبراهيم ، عن أبيه ، عن ابن أبي عمير ، عن هشام بن سالم ودرست بن أبي منصور ، عن أبي عبد الله عليه‌السلام قال قال رسول الله صلى‌الله‌عليه‌وآله من تعصب أو تعصب له فقد خلع ربق الإيمان من عنقه.
الحديث الثاني : حسن كالصحيح ، وقد مضى مضمونه.

(salam) brother, I think the following may be translated better.

مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنْ عَلِيِّ بْنِ الْحَكَمِ عَنْ دَاوُدَ بْنِ النُّعْمَانِ عَنْ مَنْصُورِ بْنِ حَازِمٍ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع قَالَ مَنْ تَعَصَّبَ أَوْ تُعُصِّبَ لَهُ فَقَدْ خَلَعَ رِبْقَةَ الْإِيمَانِ مِنْ عُنُقِهِ

“Whoever does prejudice or has prejudice done for him, then certainly, he removed a noose of belief from his neck.”

Source: Al-Kaafee by Shaykh Kulaynee, vol. 2, pg. 307, Chapter on “Prejudice”, h. 1

Grading: SaHeeH

عَلِيُّ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ عَنْ أَبِيهِ عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي عُمَيْرٍ عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ سَالِمٍ وَ دُرُسْتَ بْنِ أَبِي مَنْصُورٍ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ص مَنْ تَعَصَّبَ أَوْ تُعُصِّبَ لَهُ فَقَدْ خَلَعَ رِبْقَ الْإِيمَانِ مِنْ عُنُقِهِ

“Whoever does prejudice or has prejudice done for him, then certainly, he removed a noose of belief from his neck.”

Source: Al-Kaafee by Shaykh Kulaynee, vol. 2, pg. 308, Chapter on “Prejudice”, h. 2

Grading: SaHeeH

عَلِيُّ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ عَنْ أَبِيهِ عَنِ النَّوْفَلِيِّ عَنِ السَّكُونِيِّ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ص مَنْ كَانَ فِي قَلْبِهِ حَبَّةٌ مِنْ خَرْدَلٍ مِنْ عَصَبِيَّةٍ بَعَثَهُ اللَّهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ مَعَ أَعْرَابِ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ

“Whoever has in his heart a mustard seed of prejudice, Allaah (سبحانه و تعالى) will raise him on the day of judgement with the Arabs of Jaahiliyyah (before the advent of Islaam).”

Source: Al-Kaafee by Shaykh Kulaynee, vol. 2, pg. 308, Chapter on “Prejudice”, h. 3
Grading: Muwaththaq

http://www.revivingalislam.com/2010/11/refutation-against-alleged-racist.html

Edited by al-Ibrahimi

Tawheed without Wilayah??

عنه، قال: حدثنى ابن بنت الياس، عن أحمد بن عائذ، عن أبي الحسن السواق عن أبان بن تغلب، عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام، قال: يا أبان، إذا قدمت الكوفة فارو هذا الحديث " من شهد أن لا اله الا الله مخلصا، وجبت له الجنة

قال: قلت له: انه يأتيني من كل صنف من الاصناف فأروى لهم هذا الحديث؟ - قال: نعم يا أبان، انه إذا كان يوم القيامة، وجمع الله الاولين والآخرين فيسلب منهم " لا اله الا الله " الا من كان على هذا الامر.

From him, from Ibn Bint Ilyas, from Ahmad Bin A'iz, from Abu Al Hassan Al Sawaaq, from Aban Bin Taghlub,

From Abu Abdullah Imam Sadiq (as) having said; " Aban! When you proceed to Al-Kufa, so report this Hadeeth, "The one who testifies sincerely that 'there is no god except for Allah", then Paradise would be Obligatory upon him."

He (Aban) said, "I said to Him, "There come to me every type (of people) so should I report to all of them this Hadeeth?" 

Imam (as) said: "Yes, O Aban! When it will be the Day of Judgement, and Allah Gathers together the former ones and the later ones, He will take away from them, 'There is no god except for Allah', except from the ones who are upon this matter (Wilayah of AhlulBait (as))."

[source: al-Mahasin, Vol. 1, Pg. 33 & al-Kafi, Vol. 2, Pg. 521]

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/know-the-ahlul-bait/wilayat-of-ahlebait-as

Shia's and the fire of Hell ..

وَ عَنْهُ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُلْوَانَ، عَنْ جَعْفَرِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ جَدِّهِ عَلِيِّ بْنِ أَبِي طَالِبٍ عَلَيْهِ السَّلَامُ قَالَ
إِذَا حَمَلَ أَهْلُ وَلَايَتِنَا عَلَى صِرَاطِ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ، نَادَى مُنَادٍ: يَا نَارُ اخْمُدِي. فَتَقُولُ النَّارُ: عَجِّلُوا جُوزُونِي فَقَدْ أَطْفَأَ نُورُكُمْ لَهَبِي

Amir al-Momineen (as) said, "When those who believe in our Wilayah come over the Siraat, a caller will call, "O Fire, Cool down". Then the Fire will say, "Cross over fast, Your Noor (light) is extinguishing my flames."

[Qurb al-Asnaad, Pg. 102]

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/know-the-ahlul-bait/wilayat-of-ahlebait-as

Edited by muhibb-ali

From Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 94:

اعْمَلُوا، رَحِمَكُمُ اللهُ، عَلَى أَعْلاَم بَيِّنَة، فَالطَّرِيقُ نَهْجٌ يَدْعُو إلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ، وَأَنْتُمْ فِي دَارِ مُسْتَعْتَب عَلَى مَهَل وَفَرَاغ، والصُّحُفُ مَنْشُورَةٌ، وَالاْقْلاَمُ جَارِيَةٌ، وَالاْبْدَانُ صَحِيحَةٌ، والاْلْسُنُ مُطْلَقَةٌ، وَالتَّوْبَةُ مَسْمُوعَةٌ، وَالاْعْمَالُ مَقْبُولَةٌ

May Allah shower His mercy on you! Do act according to the clear signs, because the way is straight and leads to the house of safety while you are in the place of seeking Allah's favour, and have time and opportunity. The books (of your doings) are open and pens (of angels) are busy (to record your actions) while your bodies are healthy, tongues are free, repentance is accepted and deeds are accorded recognition.

Edited by Abdul Majid

A narration from Imam Sadiq [as] which is cited in 'Al-Kafi' says that one of his companions asked whether a believer may become discontented when his soul is being taken. He [as] replied: 

"By Allah, No! When the angel of death comes to take his soul the believer shows restlessness and the angel says: 'O, Lover of Allah! Be not upset! By He Who has appointed Mohammad [saw] to prophethood, I am more sympathetic to you than a kind father. Look carefully!' He looks carefully and sees Prophet Mohammad [saw], Amir -al- Mo'mineen Ali, Fatimah, Hasan, Husain and other Imams from their descendants [as] . 

The angel tells him to look and see that they [as] are all his friends. He opens his eyes and watches. A caller from Almighty Allah suddenly beckons and says: "O, you serene soul! Come back to your Lord well-pleased (with Him) and well-pleasing (Him) . So enter among My servants. And enter into My Garden ". At that moment there is nothing better and more beloved than that his soul separates from his body as soon as possible and moves unto his Lord. 

Tabarra --- The right path in Ghaibah !!!

قال رسول الله ص طوبى لمن أدرك قائم أهل بيتي و هو يأتم به في غيبته قبل قيامه و يتولى أولياءه و يعادي أعداءه ذلك من رفقائي و ذوي مودتي و أكرم أمتي علي يوم القيامة

The Messenger of Allah (saww) said:

"Bliss be for the person who will be in the time of the Qa'im of my Household, who follows the Qa'im during his occultation before his rise and loves his lovers and has enmity with his enemies. Such a person is of my friends and lovers and he is the most honorable of my Ummah to me on the Day of Judgment."

[source: Kamal ud Deen - Sheikh Sadooq Vol.1 Pg.287]

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/the-12th-imam/the-right-path-in-ghaibah

Edited by muhibb-ali

Kitab Al Kafi - Volume 2

H 3381, CH 55, h 20
Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Khalid from ‘Umar ibn Yazid who has said the following:
“O the Living, O the Guardian, O the One besides Whom no one deserves to be worshipped, I cry to You for help through Your mercy, suffice me whatever concerns me and do not leave me to myself.” One should say it one hundred times in prostrating position.

Saheeh

Hakima bint Mohammad Taqi (as) when in the house of Imam Hasan Askari (as) on the night of the arrival of the Imam al-Qaim (atfs) says;

فقلت لسيدي أبي محمد عليه السلام: ما أرى بها حملا فتبسم عليه السلام ثم قال: إنا معاشر الاوصياء لسنا نحمل في البطون وإنما نحمل في الجنوب ولا نخرج من الارحام وإنما نخرج من الفخذ الايمن من امهاتنا لاننا نور الله لا تناله الدانسات

I said to my Master Imam Hasan Askari (as), "I do not see any pregnancy in her." Imam (as) smiled and said: "We successors (Awsiya) are not carried in the abdomens(belly), but rather, we are carried on the sides. We do not come out from wombs, but rather from the right leg from our mothers. Because we are the Divine light (Noor) to which impurities do not reach."

A person asked Imam Muhammad at-Taqi (p): Tell me about the Lord, the Hallowed, the Exalted, whose names and attributes have been mentioned in His Noble Quran. Are these names and Attributes He Himself?
Imam Muhammad at-Taqi (p): Your question has two aspects. If you mean that His names and attributes are in themselves His Supreme Self, you are attributing plurality and multiplicity to God. He is far above that. But if you mean that these names and attributes have eternal existence then the word eternal shall also have two meanings. First, if you mean that these names and attributes have eternally been in the knowledge of God and He has eternally deserved them, then your conception is right. But if you mean that (in their literal sense) the image, the pronunciation and the spelling of these names and attributes have eternally existed, then may God save us from the notion that there had eternally been any other thing along with God. God existed when there was no creation. God created these names and attributes to be a medium between Himself and His creation. Through these names and attributes they could supplicate before Him and worship Him. And this is the remembrance of God. God existed when there was no remembrance. The object of remembrance is God, the Eternal and eternally existing. But His names and attributes are created and the meaning of these names and attributes is the same as God, and the notion of incongruity and of union (between His self, names and attributes) is not in keeping with His elegance because incongruity and union are found in things compound and divisible. It can neither be said that God is compound nor less nor more and He is eternal in His essence. Everything else is divisible and compound but God is one and indivisible. The notions of �more� and �less� are not applicable to Him. Everything that is divisible or to which �more or less� can be attributed is essentially a created being providing a proof (of the existence) of its Creator...

Al Kafi Volume one:

89–6, ‘Ali ibn Ibrãhīm (–) his father (–) Ibn Abi ‘Umayr (–) ‘Abdullãh ibn Sinãn (–) Abu ‘Abdillãh (p.b.u.h.) as saying:

"The Messenger of Allãh (p.b.u.h.a.h.p.) has said, 'Says Allãh the Almighty, "Learned discourses among My creatures is an instrument to bring the dead hearts back to life provided that they intend to (learn) My commands."

Hasan - Graded by Alama Majlisi

mam Ali a.s

Do not seek help or protection from anybody but Allah. Reserve your prayers, your requests, your solicitations, your supplications, and your entreaties to Him and Him alone because to grant, to give, to confer and to bestow, as well as to withhold, to deprive, to refuse, and to debar, lies only in His Power. Ask as much of His Blessings and seek as much of His Guidance as you can.

Letter 31 - nahjul balagha

Assalamu alaikum wb.

A man asked Jesus the son of Mary [as], “Who are the best of people?” He took two handfuls of earth and said, “Which of these is the best? People are created from earth, so the most honorable of them are the pious”

—Majmu‘ah al-Akhbàr fí Nafà’is al-Athàr 

From a long narration from Imam Kadhim (as) on Abu Bakr and Umar ..

Imam (as) replied, "O Is'haq! The first one is like the calf and second like Samiri."
I said: "please tell me more about them two, may I be sacrificed for you".
Imam said, "I swear by Allah! Those two made people Jews, Christians and Magoosi, May Allah not forgive them."

حمدويه، قال حدثنا يعقوب، عن ابن أبي عمير، عن شعيب، عن أبي بصير، قال : قلت لأبي عبد الله (عليه السلام) إنهم يقولون قال و ما يقولون قلت يقولون تعلم قطر المطر و عدد النجوم و ورق الشجر و وزن ما في البحر و عدد التراب، فرفع يده إلى السماء، و قال سبحان الله سبحان الله لا و الله ما يعلم هذا إلا الله

532. Hamdawayh who said: narrated to us Ya’qub from Ibn Abi Umayr from Shuayb from Abi Basir who said: I said to Abi Abdillah عليه السلام – they do say, he said: and what do they say? I said: they say that you know the number of the drops in the rain, and the number of the stars, and the number of leaves in all the trees, and the weight of what is in the ocean, and the number of sand particles, so he عليه السلام raised his hand to the sky and said: praise be to Allah, praise be to Allah, no by Allah, no one knows this except for Allah.

Rijal Al-Kashi - SAHEEH

May Allah swt cleanse our madhab of ghuluw.

حدثني محمد بن قولويه، قال حدثني سعد بن عبد الله، قال حدثنا يعقوب بن يزيد و محمد بن عيسى، عن علي بن مهزيار، عن فضالة بن أيوب الأزدي، عن أبان بن عثمان، قال : سمعت أبا عبد الله (عليه السلام) يقول لعن الله عبد الله بن سبإ إنه ادعى الربوبية في أمير المؤمنين (عليه السلام) و كان و الله أمير المؤمنين (عليه السلام) عبدا لله طائعا، الويل لمن كذب علينا و إن قوما يقولون فينا ما لا نقوله في أنفسنا، نبرأ إلى الله منهم نبرأ إلى الله منهم

172. Narrated to us Muhammad bin Qulawayh who said: narrated to me Sa’d bin Abdallah who said: narrated to us Ya’qub bin Yazid AND Muhammad bin Isa from Ali bin Mahziyar from Fadhala bin Ayyub al-Azdiy from Aban bin Uthman who said: I heard Aba Abdillah عليه السلام say: may Allah curse Abdallah bin Saba, he claimed divinity for Amir al-Mu’minin, and Amir al-Mu’minin was by Allah an obedient slave, woe be upon the one who lies upon us, there is a group that says about us what we do not say about ourselves, we disassociate to Allah from them, we disassociate to Allah from them. 

Rijal al Kashi

Tafweed (deligation) and Incident of Husain bin Rooh:

منها ما أخبرني به الحسين بن عبيد الله، عن أبي عبد الله الحسين بن علي بن سفيان البزوفري رحمه الله، قال: حدثني الشيخ أبو القاسم الحسين بن روح رضي الله عنه قال: اختلف أصحابنا في التفويض وغيره، فمضيت إلى أبي طاهر بن بلال في أيام استقامته فعرفته الخلاف، فقال: أخرني فأخرته أياما فعدت إليه فأخرج إلي حديثا باسناده إلى أبي عبد الله عليه السلام قال:
إذا أراد [الله] أمرا عرضه على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، ثم أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام [وسائر الأئمة] واحدا بعد واحد إلى (أن) ينتهي إلىصاحب الزمان عليه السلام ثم يخرج إلى الدنيا، وإذا أراد الملائكة أن يرفعوا إلى الله عز وجل عملا عرض على صاحب الزمان عليه السلام، ثم (يخرج) على واحد [بعد] واحد إلى أن يعرض على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، ثم يعرض على الله عز وجل فما نزل من الله فعلى أيديهم، وما عرج إلى الله فعلى أيديهم، وما استغنوا عن الله عز وجل طرفة عين.

What has been narrated to me by Hussein bin Ubaid ullah from Abu Abdullah al Hussein bin Ali, he said I was told by Sheikh Abu ul Qasim Hussin bin Rooh, who said that

"There was a difference of opinion about Tafweed in our companions etc. So I went to Abu Tahir bin Bilal in his days of steadfastness, and informed him about this. He said: Wait for some days. I went to him again and he narrated a narration with his chain to Imam Abu Abdullah who said:

"When Allah decides for something, he presents that to Prophet asws, then Imam Ali asws, and then All Aimmah asws one after another till it reaches the one of Your era, and then it is given to this world. And when Angels decide to raise something to Allah, they present it to the Chief of Your era, then it pases from one to other (Imam) till it reaches Prophet asws. Then it is presented to Allah. So What is revealed from Allah, it is through their hands, and what is raised to Allah, it is through their hands. And they (Aimmah asws) are not free of him even for glimpse of time."

[source: Al-Ghayba - Sheikh Toosi, Pg. 387]

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/know-the-ahlul-bait/Wilayat-of-Imam-is-Wilayat-of-Allah

Edited by muhibb-ali

Kitab Al Kafi:

جماعة من أصحابنا، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى، عن الحسين بن سعيد، عن فضالة، عن عبدالله بن سنان، عن أبي عبدالله (عليه السلام) أنه قال: مر بالنبي (صلى الله عليه وآله) رجل وهو يعالج بعض حجراته فقال: يارسول الله

ألا أكفيك؟ فقال: شأنك، فلما فرغ قال له رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله): حاجتك؟ قال: الجنة، فأطرق رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله) ثم قال: نعم، فلما ولى قال له: ياعبدالله أعنا بطول السجود

https://mutabaralkafi.wordpress.com/2012/09/10/chapter-1-of-kitab-as-salat/

3. (8) A large number of our companions from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Isa from Husayn bin Said from Fadhala (bin Ayub) from Abdallah bin Sinan from Abi Abdillah عليه السلام, that He said:

A man walked by the prophet صلى الله عليه وآله while He صلى الله عليه وآله was repairing (mending) some of His rooms (the chambers of His houses),

so he (the man) said: am I not enough in helping you O messenger of Allah?

So He صلى الله عليه وآله said: if you want, so when he had completed (the work) – the messenger of Allah said to him: what is your need (reward)?

So he (the man) said: Jannah,

so the messenger of Allah looked down (in reflection) – and then said (after a time): Yes (indeed), so when the man had turned to (leave), He صلى الله عليه وآله said to him: O slave of Allah, help yourself (to fulfill your need) by elongating your Sujuud. (Sahih)

10269076_766756546747113_743671024939696

Edited by Tawheed313

The Noor (light) of Fatema Zahra (sa) overcomes the new moon of month of Ramadhan ..

فضائل شهر رمضان للصدوق، عن محمد بن إبراهيم بن إسحاق، عن أحمد بن محمد
الكوفي، عن المنذر بن محمد، عن الحسن بن علي الخزاز، عن الرضا (عليه السلام) قال في
حديث طويل: كانت فاطمة (عليها السلام) إذا طلع هلال شهر رمضان يغلب نورها الهلال
ويخفى، فإذا غابت عنه ظهر

Imam Raza (as) said (part of a lengthy narration):

"When the new moon of the month of Ramadhan would come up, the noor (light) of Fatema Zahra (sa) would over come the new moon and the moon would be hidden and when She (sa) would go then the moon would become visible."

[behar al-Anwar, Vol. 43. Pg. 57]

Edited by muhibb-ali

The Noor (light) of Fatema Zahra (sa) overcomes the new moon of month of Ramadhan ..

فضائل شهر رمضان للصدوق، عن محمد بن إبراهيم بن إسحاق، عن أحمد بن محمد

الكوفي، عن المنذر بن محمد، عن الحسن بن علي الخزاز، عن الرضا (عليه السلام) قال في

حديث طويل: كانت فاطمة (عليها السلام) إذا طلع هلال شهر رمضان يغلب نورها الهلال

ويخفى، فإذا غابت عنه ظهر

Imam Raza (as) said (part of a lengthy narration):

"When the new moon of the month of Ramadhan would come up, the noor (light) of Fatema Zahra (sa) would over come the new moon and the moon would be hidden and when She (sa) would go then the moon would become visible."

[behar al-Anwar, Vol. 43. Pg. 57]

Dear brother, could you kindly provide the chain of narrators as well as the grading for the hadith? Bihar-al-anwar is perhaps one of our most unauthentic sources i.e it contains a greater proportion of unauthentic hadiths.

Credit to you for making the effort to post hadiths and having a website, but i feel it is essential to post the gradings of each hadith as well as the chain of narrators.

By imam Raza do you mean Imam Ridha a.s?

JazakAllah khayr my dear brother

Edited by Tawheed313

The best means by which seekers of nearness to Allah, the Glorified, the Exalted, seek nearness, is the belief in Him and His Prophet, fighting in His cause, for it is the high pinnacle of Islam, and (to believe) in the kalimatu'l-'ikhlas (the expression of Divine purification) for it is just nature and the establishment of prayer for it is (the basis of) community, payment of zakat (Islamic tax) for it is a compulsory obligation, fasting for the month of Ramadan for it is the shield against chastisement, the performance of hajj of the House of Allah (i. e . Ka`bah) and its `umrah (other than annual visit) for these two acts banish poverty and wash away sins, regard for kinship for it increases wealth and length of life, to giving alms secretly for it covers shortcomings, giving alms openly for it protects against a bad death and extending benefits (to people) for it saves from positions of disgrace.

About the Holy Qur'an and Sunnah

Go ahead with the remembrance of Allah for it is the best remembrance, and long for that which He has promised to the pious, for His promise is the most true promise. Tread the course of the Prophet for it is the most distinguished course. Follow the sunnah of the Prophet for it is the most right of all behaviours. Learn the Qur'an for it is the fairest of discourses and understand it thoroughly for it is the best blossoming of hearts. Seek cure with its light for it is the cure for hearts. Recite it beautifully for it is the most beautiful narration. Certainly, a scholar who acts not according to his knowledge is like the off-headed ignorant who does not find relief from his ignorance, but on the learned the plea of Allah is greater and grief more incumbent, and he is more blameworthy before Allah.

Nahjul Balagha