Rate this topic

رسولُ اللَّهِ صلى اللَّه عليه وآله :  لا يَزْرَأنَّ أحدُكُم بأحدٍ من خَلقِ اللَّهِ فإنَّهُ لا يَدري أيُّهُم وليُّ اللَّهِ . بحار الأنوار : 75 / 147 / 21 .

The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'Do not hold any of Allah's creatures in disdain, for you do not know which of them is the friend of Allah.' Bihar al-Anwar, v. 75, p. 147, no. 21

Imam Ridha (as) in a narration about the excellence of #Ghadeer says:

ويعتق من النار ضعف ما اعتق في شهر رمضان وليلة القدر وليلة الفطر

"And Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى frees from fire double the number of people as freed during the month of Ramadhan and Laylatul Qadr and night of Fitr."

Source: Tehzeeb al-Ahkam, Vol. 6, Pg. 24

:bismillah:

:salam:

Anas ibn Malik said, “The head of al-Husayn was brought to ‘Ubaydullah ibn Ziyad and was put in a tray and then ibn Ziyad started playing with a stick at the nose and mouth of al-Husayn’s head and saying something about his handsome features.” 

Anas then said (to him), “al-Husayn resembled the Prophet more than the others did.” 

Anas added, “His (i.e. al-Husayn’s) hair was dyed with wasmah (i.e. a kind of plant used as a dye).”

Sahih al-Bukhari, 
Volume 5, Book 57, number 91

ـ الإمام الصادق (ع): امتحنوا شيعتنا عند ثلاث: عند مواقيت الصلوات كيف محافظتهم عليها ، وعند أسرارهم كيف حفظهم لها عن عدونا ، وإلى أموالـهم كيف مواساتهم لإخوانهم فيها.

Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, ‘Test our Shi`aa with regard to three things: the prayer times to see how well they observe them, their secrets to see how well they guard them from our enemies, and their wealth to see how they help out their fellow brothers with it.

[Bihar al-Anwar, v. 83, p. 22, no. 40]

The following 2 narrations talk about coming of people from distant places and distant countries for the Ziyarah of Imam Husain (as). 
One can clearly see a reflection of the Arbaeen Ziyarah in these narrations.

صحيفة الرضا (ع): عن الرضا، عن آبائه عليهم السلام قال: قال علي بن الحسين عليهما السلام: كأني بالقصور وقد شيدت حول قبر الحسين عليهم السلام وكأني بالأسواق قد حفت حول قبره فلا تذهب الأيام والليالي حتى يسار إليه من الأفاق وذلك عند انقطاع ملك بني مروان

From Saheefah al-Redha (as), Narrated from Imam Redha (as), from His Fathers, from Ali bin Husain (as):

"It is as if I am at the Palaces (big houses) that are constructed around the grave of Imam Husain (as) and as if I am at the markets that surround His grave. And the days and nights don’t pass but that they come towards it from the distant lands. And that will happen at the end of the rule of Bani Marwan"

[Source: Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 98, Pg. 114]

In a similar narration found the words are little bit different...

وبهذا الاسناد عن على بن ابي طالب عليه السلام انه قال كانى بالقصور قد شيدت حول قبر الحسين عليه السلام وكانى بالحامل تخرج من الكوفه الى قبر الحسين ولا تذهب الليالى والايام حتى يسار من الآفاق وذلك عند انقطاع ملك بني مروان

Narrated from Ali bin Abi Talib (as):

"It is as if I am at the Palaces (big houses) that are constructed around the grave of Imam Husain (as) and as if I am with the carriages that have set out from Kufa towards the grave of Imam Husain (as). And the days and nights don’t pass but that they come towards it from the distant lands. And that will happen at the end of the rule of Bani Marwan"

[Source: Uyoon al-Akhbar al-Redha, Chapter. 31, Hadith. 190]

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/husain-and-karbala/ziyarat-of-imam-husain

https://t.me/KnowTheAhlulbayt

In response to questions from a Shia, Imam Moosa Kazim (as) responds to it while still in Prison. The Imam (as) has touched upon the following important points in his response ..

1. Praise of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.
2. Praise of those who follow Aale Mohammad (as).
3. When to leave aside Taqayyah and make the truth known.
4. About Abu Bakr and Umar.
5. About those who follow Abu Bakr and Umar.
6. Regarding the Knowledge of the Imams (as).
7. Regarding those who are weak in matters of religion.
8. Giving true testimony, even if against own selves.
9. Warning against rejecting anything attributed to the Imam's (as).
10. Morals expected out of the Shias.

Read the complete letter from the Imam (as) at the below link:

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/know-the-ahlul-bait/imam-moosa-kazim-leaves-aside-taqayyah

#Prophet #Mohammad #Guide #Salvation

عن عبد الرحمن بن سمرة، قال: قلت: يا رسول الله، أرشدني إلى النجاة.
فقال: يا ابن سمرة، إذا اختلفت الأهواء، وتفرقت الآراء، فعليك بعلي بن أبي طالب، فإنه إمام أمتي، وخليفتي عليهم من بعدي، وهو الفاروق الذي يميز بين الحق والباطل

From Abd al-Rahman bin Sumarah who said,

I said, "O Messenger of Allah (saww) guide me to Salvation!
The Prophet (saww) replied, "When desires differ and opinions vary, then turn to Ali bin Abi Talib (as). For he is the Imam of my nation and my successor (Khalifah) over them after me and He is the distinguisher (Farooq) who differentiates between the truth and falsehood."

(al-Amali - Shaikh Sadooq, Pg. 78)

Taken from below link:

Join the channel on Telegram:

۶۰۲۷.رسولُ اللَّهِ صلى اللَّه عليه وآله : أنا أوّلُ وافِدٍ علَى العَزيزِ الجَبّارِ يَومَ القِيامَةِ وكِتابُهُ وأهلُ بَيتي ثُمّ اُمَّتي ، ثُمّ أسألُهُم: ما فَعَلتُم بكِتابِ اللَّهِ وبأهلِ بَيتي ؟۱۳

13.الكافي : ۲ / ۶۰۰ / ۴ .

The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'I will be the first to enter into the presence of the Noble, all-Conqueror on the Day of Judgment, with His Book and my household, then my community, where I will ask them, 'What did you do with the Book of Allah and with my household?' 

14.al-Kafi, v. ۲, p. ۶۰۰, no. ۴

#Prophet #Mohammad

حابه عن أبى عبد الله " ع " قال ان الله عز وجل أيتم نبيه صلى الله عليه وآله لئلا يكون لاحد عليه طاعة.

Abu Abdullah Imam Sadiq (as) said:

"Allah Mighty and Majestic Made His Prophet (saww) to be an orphan so that there would be no one whom the Prophet had to be obedient to."

(Ilal al sharae, vol. 1, pg. 131)

Join the channel on Telegram: https://t.me/KnowTheAhlulbayt

Imam #Ali (as):

O Kumail! Never Never knock on the door of the unjust/oppressor, mingle with them or earn from them. Do not ever obey them and do not be present in their gatherings which will make Allah angry with you.

(ياكميل إيّاك إيّاك والتطرق الى أبواب الظالمين والاختلاط بهم والاكتساب منهم ، وإيّاك أن تطيعهم وأن تشهد في جالسهم بما يسخط الله ( عليك

Complete narration here:

Join us on #Telegram:

“The Messenger of Allah (saw) has said that Allah, the Most Majestic, the Most Holy, has said:

‘Among My believing servants there are those whose religious lives can only be at their best with wealth, comfort and good health. I try them by means of wealth, comfort and good health and this makes their religious affairs to be in the best condition. Also among My believing servants there are those whose religious lives are only at their best with poverty, destitution and ailing health. I try them by means of poverty, destitution and ailing health and this helps their religious lives to be in the best condition. I know what is good for the religious matters of my believing servants.

Among My believing servants there are those who strive to worship Me. They wake up from sleep leaving their comfortable pillow for Tahajjud (special prayer at night). They experiences fatigue and I allow slumber overcome them on one or two nights, a trial from Me to see if he continues, he goes to sleep and wakes up upset and angry over his own self. If I allow him to do the way he wants to worship, he may develop a sense of conceit (unwanted pride) that can lead him to mischief in his deeds. This may bring about his destruction. It can so happen due to his happiness with whatever his soul desires. He may begin to feel as if he has excelled all worshippers and has surpassed the limits of defective worship. In so doing he moves away from Me even though he thinks that he is getting closer to Me.

Therefore, they must not rely on their good deeds that they do to receive rewards from Me. Even if they strive hard, tire themselves and finish their lives worshipping Me they fall short, in worshipping Me truly, in their quest for My generous rewards, My bounties in paradise and high positions near Me. They must only trust in My mercy, be happy with My generosity and always be hopeful about Me. In such cases My mercy will reach them as well as my approval and forgiveness and my pardon will provide them cover; I am Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful, and thus I have taken such names.’” 

محمد بن يحيى ، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى ، عن ابن محبوب ، عن داود الرقي ، عن أبي عبيدة الحذاء ، عن أبي جعفر عليه‌السلام قال قال رسول الله صلى‌الله‌عليه‌وآله قال الله عز وجل إن من عبادي المؤمنين عبادا لا يصلح لهم أمر دينهم إلا بالغنى والسعة والصحة في البدن فأبلوهم بالغنى والسعة وصحة البدن فيصلح عليهم أمر دينهم وإن من عبادي المؤمنين لعبادا لا يصلح لهم أمر دينهم إلا بالفاقة والمسكنة والسقم في أبدانهم فأبلوهم بالفاقة والمسكنة والسقم فيصلح عليهم أمر دينهم وأنا أعلم بما يصلح عليه أمر دين عبادي المؤمنين وإن من عبادي المؤمنين لمن يجتهد في عبادتي فيقوم من رقاده ولذيذ وساده فيتهجد لي الليالي فيتعب نفسه في عبادتي فأضربه بالنعاس الليلة والليلتين نظرا مني له وإبقاء عليه فينام حتى يصبح فيقوم وهو ماقت لنفسه زارئ عليها ـ ولو أخلي بينه وبين ما يريد من عبادتي لدخله العجب من ذلك فيصيره العجب إلى الفتنة بأعماله فيأتيه من ذلك ما فيه هلاكه لعجبه بأعماله ورضاه عن نفسه حتى يظن أنه قد فاق العابدين وجاز في عبادته حد التقصير فيتباعد مني عند ذلك وهو يظن أنه يتقرب إلي فلا يتكل العاملون على أعمالهم التي يعملونها لثوابي فإنهم لو اجتهدوا وأتعبوا أنفسهم وأفنوا أعمارهم في عبادتي كانوا مقصرين غير بالغين في عبادتهم كنه عبادتي فيما يطلبون عندي من كرامتي والنعيم في جناتي ورفيع درجاتي العلى في جواري ولكن فبرحمتي فليثقوا وبفضلي فليفرحوا وإلى حسن الظن بي فليطمئنوا فإن رحمتي عند ذلك تداركهم ومني يبلغهم رضواني ومغفرتي تلبسهم عفوي فإني أنا الله الرحمن الرحيم وبذلك تسميت. 

مختلف فيه صحيح على الظاهر.

On 2018-01-05 at 3:54 PM, Intellectual Resistance said:

“The Messenger of Allah (saw) has said that Allah, the Most Majestic, the Most Holy, has said:

‘Among My believing servants there are those whose religious lives can only be at their best with wealth, comfort and good health. I try them by means of wealth, comfort and good health and this makes their religious affairs to be in the best condition. Also among My believing servants there are those whose religious lives are only at their best with poverty, destitution and ailing health. I try them by means of poverty, destitution and ailing health and this helps their religious lives to be in the best condition. I know what is good for the religious matters of my believing servants.

Among My believing servants there are those who strive to worship Me. They wake up from sleep leaving their comfortable pillow for Tahajjud (special prayer at night). They experiences fatigue and I allow slumber overcome them on one or two nights, a trial from Me to see if he continues, he goes to sleep and wakes up upset and angry over his own self. If I allow him to do the way he wants to worship, he may develop a sense of conceit (unwanted pride) that can lead him to mischief in his deeds. This may bring about his destruction. It can so happen due to his happiness with whatever his soul desires. He may begin to feel as if he has excelled all worshippers and has surpassed the limits of defective worship. In so doing he moves away from Me even though he thinks that he is getting closer to Me.

Therefore, they must not rely on their good deeds that they do to receive rewards from Me. Even if they strive hard, tire themselves and finish their lives worshipping Me they fall short, in worshipping Me truly, in their quest for My generous rewards, My bounties in paradise and high positions near Me. They must only trust in My mercy, be happy with My generosity and always be hopeful about Me. In such cases My mercy will reach them as well as my approval and forgiveness and my pardon will provide them cover; I am Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful, and thus I have taken such names.’” 

محمد بن يحيى ، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى ، عن ابن محبوب ، عن داود الرقي ، عن أبي عبيدة الحذاء ، عن أبي جعفر عليه‌السلام قال قال رسول الله صلى‌الله‌عليه‌وآله قال الله عز وجل إن من عبادي المؤمنين عبادا لا يصلح لهم أمر دينهم إلا بالغنى والسعة والصحة في البدن فأبلوهم بالغنى والسعة وصحة البدن فيصلح عليهم أمر دينهم وإن من عبادي المؤمنين لعبادا لا يصلح لهم أمر دينهم إلا بالفاقة والمسكنة والسقم في أبدانهم فأبلوهم بالفاقة والمسكنة والسقم فيصلح عليهم أمر دينهم وأنا أعلم بما يصلح عليه أمر دين عبادي المؤمنين وإن من عبادي المؤمنين لمن يجتهد في عبادتي فيقوم من رقاده ولذيذ وساده فيتهجد لي الليالي فيتعب نفسه في عبادتي فأضربه بالنعاس الليلة والليلتين نظرا مني له وإبقاء عليه فينام حتى يصبح فيقوم وهو ماقت لنفسه زارئ عليها ـ ولو أخلي بينه وبين ما يريد من عبادتي لدخله العجب من ذلك فيصيره العجب إلى الفتنة بأعماله فيأتيه من ذلك ما فيه هلاكه لعجبه بأعماله ورضاه عن نفسه حتى يظن أنه قد فاق العابدين وجاز في عبادته حد التقصير فيتباعد مني عند ذلك وهو يظن أنه يتقرب إلي فلا يتكل العاملون على أعمالهم التي يعملونها لثوابي فإنهم لو اجتهدوا وأتعبوا أنفسهم وأفنوا أعمارهم في عبادتي كانوا مقصرين غير بالغين في عبادتهم كنه عبادتي فيما يطلبون عندي من كرامتي والنعيم في جناتي ورفيع درجاتي العلى في جواري ولكن فبرحمتي فليثقوا وبفضلي فليفرحوا وإلى حسن الظن بي فليطمئنوا فإن رحمتي عند ذلك تداركهم ومني يبلغهم رضواني ومغفرتي تلبسهم عفوي فإني أنا الله الرحمن الرحيم وبذلك تسميت. 

مختلف فيه صحيح على الظاهر.

Beautiful hadith, thank you for sharing! Do you perhaps have the source as well? :)

16 hours ago, The Straight Path said:

Beautiful hadith, thank you for sharing! Do you perhaps have the source as well? :)

al-Kafi, Vol.2, Pg. 60.

Its at this link in arabic: http://ar.lib.eshia.ir/11005/2/60/"لا_يصلح_لهم_أمر_دينه" 

“Abu Hamza al-Thumali has said, ‘I heard the Imam [Ali ibn Hussain , Zain ul-Abideen as] saying,

“When it will be the Day of Judgment Allah, the Most Blessed, the Most High, will bring together all the people of the past and the later generations on one platform.

Then it will be called, ‘Where are the meritorious people?’”’

The Imam said, ‘Certain necks from among the people will be raised and then the angels will meet them and ask, “What were your merits?”

They will say, ‘We would establish relations with those who neglected us, gave those who deprived us and forgave those who did injustice to us.’

The Imam said, ‘They will then be told, “You have indeed spoken the truth, enter in paradise.”’” 

عن أبيه ومحمد بن إسماعيل ، عن الفضل بن شاذان جميعا ، عن ابن أبي عمير ، عن إبراهيم بن عبد الحميد ، عن أبي حمزة الثمالي ، عن علي بن الحسين عليه‌السلام قال سمعته يقول إذا كان يوم القيامة جمع الله تبارك وتعالى الأولين والآخرين في صعيد واحد ثم ينادي مناد أين أهل الفضل ـ قال فيقوم عنق من الناس فتلقاهم الملائكة فيقولون وما كان فضلكم فيقولون كنا نصل من قطعنا ونعطي من حرمنا ونعفو عمن ظلمنا قال فيقال لهم صدقتم ادخلوا الجنة.

الحديث الرابع : حسن موثق. [Hasan-Muwathaq reliability] Source: Kitab al-Kafi, grading from Mirat al-Uqul.

Edited by Intellectual Resistance

Imam Ali (as) when talking to Sulaym bin Qays and informing him about His Wilayah and the truth about those against the Imam said the following:

اعلم أن الله تعالى يعطي الدنيا البر والفاجر، وإن هذا الأمر الذي أنت فيه إنما يعطيه الله صفوته من خلقه. إن أمرنا لا يعرفه إلا ثلاثة من الخلق: ملك مقرب أو نبي مرسل أو عبد امتحن الله قلبه للإيمان. يا سليم، إن ملاك هذا الأمر الورع لأنه لا ينال ولايتنا إلا بالورع.

"And know that Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى gives the world to the good and evil doers. While this matter in which you are in (Al-Wilayah), Allah gives it to the special ones of His creations. Verily our matter, none can understand it except for three from the creations – an Angel of Proximity, or a Mursil Nabi (Messenger Prophet), or a servant whose heart Allah has Tested for the faith. O Sulyam, the possessors of this matter (Al-Wilyah) are the pious/God fearing, because our Wilayah cannot be achieved except by the piety/God fearing."

(Kitab Sulaym bin Qays, Hadith. 38)

Join us on Telegram:
https://t.me/KnowTheAhlulbayt

“Ali ibn al-Husayn, [as] has said :

The tongue of Adam’s children addresses all parts of his body  and asks, ‘How is your morning?’

They reply, ‘We are fine, if only you leave us alone.’

They further say, ‘For the sake of Allah, for the sake of Allah, we plead before you to note because of only you we may find reward or face punishment.’” 

محمد بن يحيى ، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى ، عن علي بن الحكم ، عن إبراهيم بن مهزم الأسدي ، عن أبي حمزة ، عن علي بن الحسين عليه‌السلام قال إن لسان ابن آدم يشرف على جميع جوارحه ـ كل صباح فيقول كيف أصبحتم فيقولون بخير إن تركتنا ويقولون الله الله فينا ويناشدونه ويقولون إنما نثاب ونعاقب بك.

الحديث الثالث عشر : صحيح.

a1d9bf_e1d153e49ef84c8381424ff027c120f6.

#Friday #alQaim

Does the Imam (atfs) pray for us? How do we know what's our position/status near the Imam (atfs)?
Although the below narration is related to Imam Ridha (as), it can very well be applied to Imam al-Qaim (atfs) who is the Imam of our time.

عدة من أصحابنا، عن سهل بن زياد، عن علي بن أسباط، عن الحسن بن الجهم قال: قلت لأبي الحسن (عليه السلام): لا تنسني من الدعاء، قال: [أ] وتعلم أني أنساك؟

قال: فتفكرت في نفسي وقلت: هو يدعو لشيعته وأنا من شيعته، قلت: لا، لا تنساني قال: وكيف علمت ذلك؟ قلت: إني من شيعتك وإنك لتدعو لهم، فقال: هل علمت بشئ غير هذا؟ قال: قلت: لا، قال: إذا أردت أن تعلم مالك عندي فانظر [إلى] ما لي عندك

From al-Hassan ibn al-Jahm who has said the following:

"Once I said to abu al-Hassan Imam Ridha (as), "Do not forget me in your prayers."

The Imam asked, "How do you know I forget you?"

I (the narrator) then thought within myself and said to myself that he (Imam) prays for his Shi’a (followers) and I am a Shi’a. I then said to the Imam, "I know, you do not forget me in your prayers."

The Imam asked, "How did you find out?"

I said, "You pray for your Shi’a and I am your Shi’a."

The Imam asked, "Did you find out by any means other than that?" I said, 'No.'

The Imam said, "If you like to know what is for you (position/status/importance/love) near me, see what is for Me (position/status/importance/love) near you."

[Source: al-Kafi, Vol. 2, Pg. 652]

Join us on Telegram: