Rate this topic

رسولُ اللَّهِ صلى اللَّه عليه وآله :  لا يَزْرَأنَّ أحدُكُم بأحدٍ من خَلقِ اللَّهِ فإنَّهُ لا يَدري أيُّهُم وليُّ اللَّهِ . بحار الأنوار : 75 / 147 / 21 .

The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'Do not hold any of Allah's creatures in disdain, for you do not know which of them is the friend of Allah.' Bihar al-Anwar, v. 75, p. 147, no. 21

Imam Ridha (as) in a narration about the excellence of #Ghadeer says:

ويعتق من النار ضعف ما اعتق في شهر رمضان وليلة القدر وليلة الفطر

"And Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى frees from fire double the number of people as freed during the month of Ramadhan and Laylatul Qadr and night of Fitr."

Source: Tehzeeb al-Ahkam, Vol. 6, Pg. 24

:bismillah:

:salam:

Anas ibn Malik said, “The head of al-Husayn was brought to ‘Ubaydullah ibn Ziyad and was put in a tray and then ibn Ziyad started playing with a stick at the nose and mouth of al-Husayn’s head and saying something about his handsome features.” 

Anas then said (to him), “al-Husayn resembled the Prophet more than the others did.” 

Anas added, “His (i.e. al-Husayn’s) hair was dyed with wasmah (i.e. a kind of plant used as a dye).”

Sahih al-Bukhari, 
Volume 5, Book 57, number 91

ـ الإمام الصادق (ع): امتحنوا شيعتنا عند ثلاث: عند مواقيت الصلوات كيف محافظتهم عليها ، وعند أسرارهم كيف حفظهم لها عن عدونا ، وإلى أموالـهم كيف مواساتهم لإخوانهم فيها.

Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, ‘Test our Shi`aa with regard to three things: the prayer times to see how well they observe them, their secrets to see how well they guard them from our enemies, and their wealth to see how they help out their fellow brothers with it.

[Bihar al-Anwar, v. 83, p. 22, no. 40]

The following 2 narrations talk about coming of people from distant places and distant countries for the Ziyarah of Imam Husain (as). 
One can clearly see a reflection of the Arbaeen Ziyarah in these narrations.

صحيفة الرضا (ع): عن الرضا، عن آبائه عليهم السلام قال: قال علي بن الحسين عليهما السلام: كأني بالقصور وقد شيدت حول قبر الحسين عليهم السلام وكأني بالأسواق قد حفت حول قبره فلا تذهب الأيام والليالي حتى يسار إليه من الأفاق وذلك عند انقطاع ملك بني مروان

From Saheefah al-Redha (as), Narrated from Imam Redha (as), from His Fathers, from Ali bin Husain (as):

"It is as if I am at the Palaces (big houses) that are constructed around the grave of Imam Husain (as) and as if I am at the markets that surround His grave. And the days and nights don’t pass but that they come towards it from the distant lands. And that will happen at the end of the rule of Bani Marwan"

[Source: Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 98, Pg. 114]

In a similar narration found the words are little bit different...

وبهذا الاسناد عن على بن ابي طالب عليه السلام انه قال كانى بالقصور قد شيدت حول قبر الحسين عليه السلام وكانى بالحامل تخرج من الكوفه الى قبر الحسين ولا تذهب الليالى والايام حتى يسار من الآفاق وذلك عند انقطاع ملك بني مروان

Narrated from Ali bin Abi Talib (as):

"It is as if I am at the Palaces (big houses) that are constructed around the grave of Imam Husain (as) and as if I am with the carriages that have set out from Kufa towards the grave of Imam Husain (as). And the days and nights don’t pass but that they come towards it from the distant lands. And that will happen at the end of the rule of Bani Marwan"

[Source: Uyoon al-Akhbar al-Redha, Chapter. 31, Hadith. 190]

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/husain-and-karbala/ziyarat-of-imam-husain

https://t.me/KnowTheAhlulbayt

In response to questions from a Shia, Imam Moosa Kazim (as) responds to it while still in Prison. The Imam (as) has touched upon the following important points in his response ..

1. Praise of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.
2. Praise of those who follow Aale Mohammad (as).
3. When to leave aside Taqayyah and make the truth known.
4. About Abu Bakr and Umar.
5. About those who follow Abu Bakr and Umar.
6. Regarding the Knowledge of the Imams (as).
7. Regarding those who are weak in matters of religion.
8. Giving true testimony, even if against own selves.
9. Warning against rejecting anything attributed to the Imam's (as).
10. Morals expected out of the Shias.

Read the complete letter from the Imam (as) at the below link:

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/know-the-ahlul-bait/imam-moosa-kazim-leaves-aside-taqayyah