Sign in to follow this  
IslamGadzji

New Member Learning Farsi. Help Him Out.

Hello i am new member here and i am going to set a goal to learn farsi. My girlfriend is Afghan, so she speaks something of urdu of parsian. I am chechenian and i cannot speak her language. Therefor we speak english all the time, but i want to marry her. Therefor i am going to set a goal for 2015. To learn farsi.

I've learned like saying

mosh, ma (name) dostet daram, 

tu ma zindagii

tu ma esqham 

tu ma fereshte 

mosh

bradar

i just need more learnings please help me out for relationship words which would make a happy smile on her face i really want that angel to smile.

Maybe some basic aswell.

Thanks

Regards, Islam Gadzji

(bismillah)

(salam)

ِDear brother,

You are male and she is female....

Do you know that amorous relationship between male and female before marriage, based on Islamic rules is not permitted?

Do you expect others to help you in what is illegal and sin?

المائده/ 2 :...تَعاوَنُوا عَلَى الْبِرِّ وَ التَّقْوى‏ وَ لا تَعاوَنُوا عَلَى الْإِثْمِ وَ الْعُدْوانِ وَ اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ شَديدُ الْعِقابِ

...Cooperate in piety and God wariness, but do not cooperate in sin and aggression, and be wary of Allah. Indeed Allah is severe in retribution.

:no: :no: :no:

Salam. Awww. How cute you are in love. As for the joke, lol. It seems she got you.

Brother, my humble suggestion is that you ask her hand in marriage temporarily (mut'ah) with the conditions she can set, so that 1-] it becomes legal and none of you sins 2-] both parties make commitment to each other, and it will be a gurantee that, the joke which gave you a hard time, never happens.

Later, if you are both still in love with each other, and if you both make sure you want to spend the rest of your lives together in the path of Islam, then you can turn the temporary marriage into a permanent one.

And in the meantime you can study Persian or she can study Chechen or both. And acquiring Persian will not only help you interact with and please her and her family, but it will also give you the chance to reach unlimited Islamic resources and poetry and all else. I pray for you both. ma salam

Edited by HamzaTR

sallam, beside the fact some mentioned here about be aware not doing something illegal . if you want learn farsi that is common in Iran i am ready to ask your questions.