Abu Hadi

Reverts to Islam [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

16 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

I did an interview with him a few months ago. He lives in Deaborn now. 

Thank you brother @Abu Hadi for this video. A most fascinating interview and 49 minutes very well spent.

If Br. Justin will change his name and looking for input, "Hur" would be perfect for him IMHO of course.

On 3/31/2017 at 3:57 AM, Azim parwani said:

I want to revert to Shia islam please help me wit the procedure. 

[Mod Note: Personal information was removed.]

:bismillah:

:salam:

You have chosen the path of Muhammed wa Ale Muhammed [asws], Allah truly guides those whom he wills! Welcome to the global shia community. If you are a muslim, acknowledging Ali a.s as the Imam and the 11 after him, including Imam Mahdi, ajfs, is sufficient in your heart. You don't have to recite the third testimony our publicly.

In terms of of information, if you require it: https://www.al-islam.org/a-shiite-creed-shaykh-saduq

This is the shiite aqeedah i.e creed. Here is a great video tackling misconceptions:

Any general books can be found here: https://www.al-islam.org/

On 3/31/2017 at 3:57 AM, Azim parwani said:

I want to revert to Shia islam please help me wit the procedure. 

[Mod Note: Personal information was removed.]

Some revert stories:

Salam brothers and sisters!

I grew up in a not so religious family, but my whole family identifies as Christians. My grandparents were raised baptists and raised my mom that way, but ever since i Can remember, my mom has taken me and my brothers to a Non-denominational church. We quit going to church much when i was around 9 maybe. And i just never really cared to focus on religion for a few years after that. I believed that something had to create everything, but where did that something come from? How do i worship one God, but that one God is 3 beings? I was very confused.

But as the years went by, when i was about 14, i began my own research. I wanted to find the truth. I read about Christianity, i felt some of it was right, but other things didn't sit right with me. I looked into Sikhism, loved how peaceful it was, but Reincarnation is not a belief of mine. Judiasm didn't accept Jesus, and any idol worshiping or magick religion was just too weird for me to really acknowledge, even though i did do some research a few of them. So all that was left for me to really dive into was Islam, i did some research, and unlike Judiasm, Islam accepts Jesus as a prophet and follows his teachings, and there is no story about how Jesus, a man, rose from the dead. Islam didnt claim God to be 3 in 1, which always threw me off in Christianity. And the many proven miracles of the Quran. The Quran says the earth is round, we now know it is. The Quran says that there is a protective sheild in the sky, sience calls this the atmosphere. Just many, many things point towards the Quran being truthful and showing evidence through facts that were not known during the time the book was given to us by Allah. It blew my mind, i felt like i had finally found the truth but i never took the step of converting and less than a month later i was back to doing what I normally do. Not thinking about religion, until a little over a month ago, I am now 17, i would every now and then try to get into islam but i didnt have the drive for it. Until one day, i was feeling alone, weak, lost, and decided to look into Islam more. I began reading the Quran online. I felt at peace every time i read it. So I ordered a physical copy of the Quran, and just the other day i decided to convert. hamdullah! Now i read the Quran multiple times every day. I try to pray on time, but i cant some days because of school, i have been trying to make up my missed prayers though. Really my only struggle now is getting my parents and brothers to accept my conversion, changing their biased view of Islam due to the media and inshallah, hopefully helping to get them to the point of conversion as well.

Allah has shown me the truth, hopefully soon my family and friends too.

Alhamdulillah, Allah swt loves you and honored you with sight and the truth.

You are more than welcomed to stick by here on the forums, theres a lot of helpful brothers and sisters here and you can really soak in a lot of islamic knowledge and get the answer to almost any practical or spiritual question you might have on islam.

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5:26 PM, DarkSkyMuzik said:

Thanks for the warm welcom brothers! Alhamdulillah. 

I will definitely stick around, i have already learned a lot from these forums and i know i Can learn more.

May the blessings of Allah be upon you all!

Bismehe Ta3ala, 

Assalam Alikum 

Brother, did you approach your parents yet?  Will you be fasting for the month of Ramadhan?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah