robbenmessi1010

Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Akhbari Websites?

(bismillah)

I'm researching more about Akhbarism, and I'm going more in that direction than Usoolism(I'm not exactly Akhbari, but would like to learn more about it because I see more truth in it after much research). I'm not debating on this thread, and I will not respond to any questions or challenges and such, so please don't respond unless you're answering my question. Can some brother or sisters share some good Akhbari sites in English and Arabic?

I already know of:

- Akhbari.org (not a very good site though. Annoying to read also.)

- hubeali.com (Excellent books and articles, great site)

- wilayatmission.org (good books)

- al-asfoor.com (Belongs to an Akhbari Sheikh from Bahrain. He's kind of a Marja', but not in the Usooli way. Most of the fatwas are given with references to hadiths, so I guess you can call this "referring to narrators of hadith". I won't follow him until I trust him though :donno: )

http://ekhbarion.com/vb/  (Forum)

Does anyone know of other ones in Arabic and English I can benefit from? Any recommendations? Thank you very much. Wassalam. 

On 6/18/2014 at 8:47 AM, robbenmessi1010 said:

(bismillah)

I'm researching more about Akhbarism, and I'm going more in that direction than Usoolism(I'm not exactly Akhbari, but would like to learn more about it because I see more truth in it after much research). I'm not debating on this thread, and I will not respond to any questions or challenges and such, so please don't respond unless you're answering my question. Can some brother or sisters share some good Akhbari sites in English and Arabic?

I already know of:

- Akhbari.org (not a very good site though. Annoying to read also.)

- hubeali.com (Excellent books and articles, great site)

- wilayatmission.org (good books)

- al-asfoor.com (Belongs to an Akhbari Sheikh from Bahrain. He's kind of a Marja', but not in the Usooli way. Most of the fatwas are given with references to hadiths, so I guess you can call this "referring to narrators of hadith". I won't follow him until I trust him though :donno: )

http://ekhbarion.com/vb/  (Forum)

Does anyone know of other ones in Arabic and English I can benefit from? Any recommendations? Thank you very much. Wassalam. 

Here are the Akhbaries, take EVERY hadith that is narrated in shia books, and call it correct...including the da'eef

17 minutes ago, Althaqalayn12 said:

Here are the Akhbaries, take EVERY hadith that is narrated in shia books, and call it correct...including the da'eef

The Hanbalis of the Shias?