hasanhh

The Snowden Revelations Ll -Your Brain

Rate this topic

(salam)

And another hokey sales-job for the  Slave-New-World  of  drones  (slave, political and social)

Salina Journal, 25Jan15, "5 ways unmanned drones could affect the American food supply", by Mary Clare Jalonick

As an opine:

-- "Herding Cattle"  :lol:  cattle are alert to ground threats. anything airborne will only get them running in circles. I have seen cattle kill dogs and now some buzzy-thing is going to move them????  :lol:

-- "counting fish"  -- :!!!:  -- except in a hatchery, what for?

-- "taking animals' temperatures"  -- :lol:  what for?  you don't do that when treating for shipping fever. Unless it is a downer and the vet is already there, doing it. Stew-pe-doe

-- "applying pesticides"  :lol:  read on crop dusting. the typical plane is 1500 hp and carries 800 gallons (water is 8.3 pounds-per-gallon); plus the crop-duster pilot is a continuous source of experienced judgment --like missing power lines at high speed

-- animal rights terrorism -- :shaytan:  --you have a dead feeder (cattle) from bloating, and some arse is going to legally terrorize you because the arse sees a dead animal???

(salam)

:shaytan: hee-hee

Now why didn't any of us "real" cynics think of this?

Watching CBS' Scorpion last night, a phone was smuggled into a prison by a bird-looking drone. That was the facilitator for a prison escape.

Soooooo, :shaytan:

Think of this as a use of drones:

Painted a mix of light-blue and "navy gray", fly drones over a prison...say, Florence ADX in Colorado ---the Federale' "super-max" with a "minimum security annex".

Using IR, thermal and visible imaging, map-out the facility's insides. Finer details done by light radar.

Choose the escape points for HVPs (high value prisoners)

Then as a preparatory, use drones to emplace/crash shaped charges at the escape points. Other drones in kamikaze style demolition assaults on guard towers followed by additional drones to "blow gate locks". Then the ground assault begins with the prisoner transport loading up everyone you could get. All with none of those "helicopter" warnings.

The money that can be made :!!!:  

The money for the "cartel" people. Gobs of it.

The money or uses for the "terrorist" prisoners. They could even work for the dealers.

The money for the "spies" in there. The US would surely pay big-buku-bucks to get them back. Heck, millions just for Hansen. And for the "escape artist"? $Zillions :!!!:

All we need is FAA approval for the drones.

.Hey, FBI, you are welcome     :yaali:

Edited by hasanhh

(salam)

:shaytan: number two for the day:

I did think of an agricultural use of drones:  monitoring the marijuana patches out in the national forests.

And l did think of an urban use for drones:  guarding the distribution points following the police around, and monitoring homes to break into.

Just need FAA approval. Who do l pay??????

(salam)

:shaytan:   In another "creepy control" device that the Stasi-scum will love...

BBC News America, Thurs,29Jan15, 1930EST broadcast

Some _______ in Sweden has developed a implantable chip for people

-trying to sell it as convenience and also as "security", the implant near your wrist can be used to open doors :lol:, identifiers for your personal affairs :lol: and so forth

"Drones" (i.e. remote control airplanes with camera attached) are useful in land surveying in difficult terrain, and for monitoring environmental remediation.

Not all uses are sinister and/or stupid.

Some _______ in Sweden has developed a implantable chip for people

-trying to sell it as convenience and also as "security"

I've read of parents having their children microchipped, just like how people do with valuable dogs. My son used to wear a tracking band, but I can't imagine putting something in a person.

About ten days ago it was reported in the US that some law enforcement agencies have been using a device that can penetrate walls and track people inside a home using a Doppler radar system. It can sense movement as small as the chest moving when taking a breath. I read about the Range-R at digitaltrends.com

(salam)

Not Me:  All such land surveys are already done by satellite for the USA in the 1970s. This is now global for 3D missile target point aiming.

Hameedeh:  Originally, this was done by thermal imaging. The reduced sized radars now make this possible.

Note: police cars can now see 1500 feet at night.

Added note to post 29:  I re-watched a 20January2010 program last night. In it, they said the Bilderberg's' 2008 meeting in Chantilly, Virginia proposed putting chips into everyone.

Edited by hasanhh

Not Me: All such land surveys are already done by satellite for the USA in the 1970s. This is now global for 3D missile target point aiming.

No they aren't. Satellite surveys are not yet precise enough for construction. They are only precise within feet. Construction documents require precision of tenths to hundredths of feet.

Unless there are surveys that aren't released to the public, in which case they aren't doing any good for land surveying or environmental remediation and my point about drones remains.

NotMe:  you originally wrote nothing about construction and construction surveying is different. Environmental surveys began with ERTS in 1972 by using color or false-color IR and thermal. So even then, zinc deficiencies in corn could be seen from satellite.

NotMe:  you originally wrote nothing about construction and construction surveying is different. Environmental surveys began with ERTS in 1972 by using color or false-color IR and thermal. So even then, zinc deficiencies in corn could be seen from satellite.

I don't know nothin' about zinc deficiency in corn, but I assure you that at least one US consulting firm uses "drones" for monitoring of environmental remediation construction. Biology isn't my thing - engineering is. I'm talking about evaluation and monitoring of stream restoration in particular. Satellites can provide a lot of data, but either it isn't enough, or detailed data isn't being released for public use.

As for not mentioning construction, apologies but I don't know why one would need a land survey if not for something related to construction, or perhaps ownership.

(salam)

NotMe: l think we are talking-past each other. In the 70s, my engineer uncle told me that when satellite maps were overlaid with USGS maps, the error from Philadelphia to Northern Virginia was just less than 20 feet, so the old GeoSurv maps were that accurate.

Snowden Realities:

DeutscheWelle, 30Jan15, "German spy agency saves millions of phone records, says report", by Gabriel Borrud

part of subtitle: "The German gov't was quick to announce plans to widen data retention against terrorism..." after the Paris attacks

--- the BND "...currently collects around 220 million pieces of metadata per day, far more than was currently thought."

-- some part of this, approx. 1%, is transferred to NSA (US)

- 2 million pieces per day are stored for 10 years "...for extended period of 'long term analysis'..."

(salam)

Missing Safety Features:

If the STASI essbees were not enough to worry about, now we have to worry about criminals, pranksters and snoops.

CBS News' 60 Minutes ran a feature Sunday night (the 8th) entitled "DARPA DAN" about securing drones and showing the vulnerability to hacking in our new cars. :mad:

One key element in the report is reference to Sen. Ed Markey's sponsored report on the vulnerability of our automobiles to hacking. In summation:

npr.org/blog, 09Feb15 1626EST, "Q&A: Sen. Ed Markey on Protecting Data Our Cars Are Sharing"

---- 20 automakers were contacted and nothing  is being done by any automaker :realangery:

Other media take a variety of positions on this. Exempli gratius:

Detroit News, 09Feb15, "Report: Cars are Vulnerable to Wireless Hacking"

Forbes, 10Feb15, "Congress, 60 Minutes Exaggerate Threat of Car Hacking"

Daily Caller, 09Feb15, "DARPA Hacked a Car to Prove AutoMakers Aren't Securing Them" (underline added -ed.)

Autoblog, 09Feb15, "Can DARPA hack into Chevy Impala through OnStar ?"

For info search "car + hacking". The 60 Minutes report is available online at CBS.com

Hmmm. Wonder if someone can hack into Obama's Limo ?

Or, John Boehner's ?

(salam)

Update on drones:

Bloomberg, 14Feb15, 1155EST, "FAA: Small Drones will provide Significant Benefits", by Alan Levin

Here is how the FAA has been paid-off so far (-ed.):

------ drones will fly lower than 500ft, be within the operators' eyesight and only fly in daytime

----- will weigh less than 55lbs

---- (sales point, again-ed.) the usual "good for" farms, etc

--- FAA projects 7550 licensed drone pilots in the first 5 years after current law is changed

-- currently, the FAA has issued 29 exemptions to current law (if that ain't extra-legal -ed.) (payola ?)

(salam)

Orwell was naïve. He could only envision "double think".  Beyond the "double and doubtful meaning" that was used to impress hesitation into people so they will not ordinarily act or talk -- a new element has emerged in our pre-fascist society.

Watching  DeutsceWelle's Quadriga program, "Rise of Terror: Civil Liberties in Danger?", (19Feb15) the prefacing video ended with the suggestion: using police protection as we exercise our liberties  --- a close-to quotation.

Having the police standing over US as we "freely assemble", "freely speak", "freely associate", "freely go where we want to go"...

for the purpose of keeping US "safe".

This is like a "police cat" watching over the mice. With or without drones.

Or a "police rattlesnake" counting the mice as they pass. Particularly the girl mice.

This is not Orwellian "double think". This -to coin a new explanatory- is "tricky think".

"Tricky Think" like a fraternity making the intended victim 'feel safe' before they pounce. (Or like was done to girls in the Cairo Square with "mutt and jeff")

Want to feel "real police safe", just search: police + "charged with"  and you will find every crime imaginable committed by the bullies-in-blue.

Edited by hasanhh

Today I was listening to a digital tech radio program that usually talks about computer stuff and the host of the show said she has information on her website about a drone detector system that costs $1000. The basic personal drone detection system. Each RF Sensor Node can typically detect drones within 50 feet in all directions. Frequency detection range 1MHz - 6.8GHz. She said the system sets off an alarm to alert you. The name of the company is DOMESTIC DRONE COUNTERMEASURES.

(salam)

thelegraph.com, 24Feb15, "Mysterious drones in Paris cause panic", by David Chazan

---- police spotted 5 drones

--- places include the Eiffel Tower and the U.S.Embassy

-- times were between 0100 and 0600 (local)

(salam)

engadet.com, 20March15, "FBI accuses NYPD officer of scamming road accident victims", by Daniel Cooper

NYPD Auxiliary Deputy Inspector  Yehuda Katz  broke into the FBI data base.  :!!!:

Katz installed a hidden camera and a remote link in the traffic safety office.

When he saw no one in that office, he'd remotely search NYPD and FBI records on vehicle accidents.

Then victims would get a letter from a "Katz and Katz" law firm "promising to help" for 14%.

Katz did about 6400 searches.

Opine: The FBI can't keep their data secure? What about NCIC? is this open for searches too?

Our Privacy is Our Security --and Big Mother gov't and Wa- :shaytan: can't keep a file locked?

(salam)

It may be helpful to glance over posts 39 & 44 before reading the following:

To Be Safe, Be Paranoid

1] mainstreet.com, 26March15, 0812EDT, "Identity Fraud May Have Dipped in 2014, But Experts Say Not Enough", by Chris Melinko

(opine: the title is a little misleading)

----- "... no significant movement downward and doesn't expect any big change over the next year."

--- "Part of the problem is that the perpetrators of identity theft get better technology and new techniques every year, and there are more transactions and more information accessibly electronically all the time."

2] Pymnts.com, 25March15, 0615EDT, "Spike in Fraud have experts doubting Apple Pay"

---- debate continues on how secure Apple Pay is

3a] the guardian.com , 06Jan15, 1010EST, "UK public must wake up to risks of CCTV, says surveillance commissioner (Tony Porter -ed.)"

---- use of cctv is changing the "psyche of the community"

---- there are 100,000 public CCTVs and 6 million "private" ones

3b] telegraph.com, 10July13, 1830BST, "One surveillance camera for every 11 people in Britain, says CCTV survey", by David Barrett

---- of 5.9million private cameras, 750,000 are "in sensitive locations" such as schools, hospitals and care homes

--Opine Question: These are "sensitive locations"? What? Are there nuclear devices or cryptographic activities in the basements? Or an exaggerated fantasy of self importance?

(salam)

As we all adjust to our  Big Mother gov't designed psyches (post 45 #3a), we have for our instruction:

newvision.com, 24March15, "Dances with rules: China to keep performers in line"

--- From: the General Administration of Sport with the Ministry of Culture

--- To: the old, noisy grannies

--- Action Point: The current activities of the "damas" (dancing grannies --ed.) are overenthusiastic and "will be strictly regulated"

--- Process: an "expert panel" will dictate 12  "state approved" square dances.

--- Reasoning (tricky think): because of this impromptu enthusiasm, Liu, the Chief of the General Administration of Sport's Mass Fitness Department said,

"So we have to guide it with national standards and regulations."

Other articles are available on Big Mother's Monitored Web Lines.

Big Mother and Wa- :shaytan: direct you to her national guidance at:

USA.gov  ---> search: "dancing" ---> Suggested Entries:

page1, ERIC for "effective instructional strategies to meet ... inclusive classroom" requirements

page2, you will find Belly Dancing

page3, Dancing for Balance with NIH supplementary guidance

(salam) to all Freedom Lovers:

You will LOVE this:

http://animalnewyork.com/2015/theres-a-massive-illicit-bust-of-edward-snowden-stuck-to-a-war-monument-in-brooklyn/

In Your Brain You Stasi ______s.

On the Removal of the statue:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/04/06/edward-snowden-statue-illegally-placed-in-nyc-park/25371797/

Edited by hasanhh

^Bro, the Admins should create a sub-forum for (The Snowden Revelations) and (Ebola) @ hasanhh Talk Show ;)

j/k

Anyhow, If I were you, I would let these two topics go.... they are not really important and do not concern Shias much!  : )

(salam) Noah,

Well, they are important enough for people to erect statues and spend billions in bio-defense (Snowden and Ebola respectively).

This is America no matter how much the Stasi gov't does not like it, so you are not forced to read it.

Right, Comrade?