Sign in to follow this  
:Sami II

The Risks Of Vaccines

the word 

:Bismillah-ir-rahman-ir raheem , will prevent all disease and cure any existing ones .

This word recited on food and water will keep your body strong from any disease.

Together with the words 

:Allah-huma-sale-ala-Muhammad-wa-ale-Muhamamd.

:Allah swt has made is our bodies perfect with a perfect immune system.

Don't ruin this balance by throwing toxics into it that has been created in the name  other than :Allah swt.

Right.  That's why no Muslim ever died of sickness until the invention of antibiotics and vaccines and other kafr medicine.  

It's no wonder the Jews are beating us in just about everything.

And Naveen, go find some actual research and scientific papers that aren't fraudulent and post that.  Like all the papers out there that show even in the absence of certain vaccines, autism rates continue to increase*.  Not some self-proclaimed expert** spouting off random scary hypotheses to try and sell her book.  Easiest place to look: http://scholar.google.com.

*H Honda et al. No effect of MMR withdrawal on the incidence of autism: a total population study. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry 2005 doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2005.01425.x

**http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/02/16/dr-suzanne-humphries-and-the-internation/

Edited by coldcow

Right.  That's why no Muslim ever died of sickness until the invention of antibiotics and vaccines and other kafr medicine.  

It's no wonder the Jews are beating us in just about everything.

And Naveen, go find some actual research and scientific papers that aren't fraudulent and post that.  Like all the papers out there that show even in the absence of certain vaccines, autism rates continue to increase*.  Not some self-proclaimed expert** spouting off random scary hypotheses to try and sell her book.  Easiest place to look: http://scholar.google.com.

*H Honda et al. No effect of MMR withdrawal on the incidence of autism: a total population study. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry 2005 doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2005.01425.x

**http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/02/16/dr-suzanne-humphries-and-the-internation/

it's not about muslims and jews  , the medical cabal kills indiscriminately .

However a :Momin is one who observes all the necessary requirements  to protect himself from any disease of the body and soul .

He keeps the immune system strong and healthy by eating the foods prescribed to him by his :Creator , and not by injecting himself with :Haram toxic substance like vaccines and  pharmaceuticals . He stops eating before he is full , He washes his hands and observe hygiene regularly.

he eats locally grown  natural foods . He finds comfort and relief in :Salaat and supplications .

If on the chance he is unwell , he thanks :Allah swt and endures the illness patiently and follows the many remedies prescribed by the knowledgeable :Ahylul-Bayt (as) .

He does not rush to the quack down the road , get a quick fix drug and ignore what his body is trying to tell him .

He does not take advise of one who has no interest in his welfare , and is only interested in the $.

He is aware and does his research and does not follow the mass propaganda of corporations disguised to serve humanity.

The Jews are not involved in such things , as they also suffer disease like everyone else.

All of humanity is at the mercy of these ruthless corporate entities that is only interested in the bottom line and the reduction of the "useless eaters " ( which happens to be 95% of us including the jews )

Edited by :Sami II

So I see you basically have no concept of how bacteria or viruses work on a molecular level.

Anyways, it's not a scientific paper, but it's a video like Naveen likes posting.  Even though it references scientific papers and statistics, it should be simple enough for non-scientists to follow.  Be warned, there is some foul language in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLcOz4EKrxg

Edited by coldcow

Br Coldcow 

How much are the vaccine companies paying you for their advertising ?

You do realise if one :Shia baby is injured or killed from your fear mongering and disinformation , it is a great sin.

We the :Shia are an elite force on this Earth , always preparing for our beloved :Al-Hujjat (as) .

We do not follow what the governments and corporations decide what is best for the entire  population.

Because these governments and corporations are not acting for our :Al-Hujjat (as) .

They act for his enemy.

They use vaccines and other weapons to control the population from time to time .

I'm not here to discuss if that is right or wrong .

It is the way it is.

As a :Shia , I should always be on guard and vigilant when there are programmes for the masses.

We should not follow blindly to such programmes.

You should not follow the mainstream science that is being thought to you.

Being a :Shia has never equated to be mainstream , or following the masses , or accepting the status quo.

There is a plan for the majority , and there are plans for the minority, whether be the elite , both the good and the bad.

We as :Shia represent the elite only because we have our beloved :Imam (as) on our side.

Your son or my son might be one of his 313 :Inshallah one day.

The programme for the elites are not the same as those for the masses. So this vaccine programmes that are created for the masses are not for us.

They are for those who do not rely on :Allah swt , do not follow the teachings of the :Rasool (as) and his :Ahylul-Bayt (as) .

These sheeple just follow governments and their whims blindly .

These people do not eat good foods , they do not observe hygiene , they do not guard themselves from evil and :Haram things.

They don't care about the :Akarat.

These people  just exist and have no purpose.

These people just follow and swallow every lie and scam.

We the :Shia are not such people .

Therefore we the :Shia must follow another set of protocols , that is fit for the elites.

The world of the elites and their vaccines are quite different to what they give to the masses.

there are differences in the vaccines given to those in Australia than to the poor sheeple  in Africa  for example , so you have selective programmes for the lesser slave class and the more undesirables.

Now before you think I'm one of those anti vaxxer , green , vegan , anti everything hippy , let me assure you that as a father and grandfather , I have done my research and have found alternatives to combating illness and disease , some of them not available to the mainstream market.

And many banned or purposely removed as they pose a threat to the medical cabal.

these alternative treatments and therapies are proven scientifically but are held back as they really treat disease.

I have them on my desk awaiting funding, but will not happen anytime soon.

I have witnessed it with my own eyes of their effectiveness , and I am willing to swear on the :Quran , something no doctor will do.

I cannot advertise or promote such treatments openly , because it is not the overall plan of the medical cabal to do such things to its masses.

If you like , as my brother , I can share them with you in private .

You and others are welcome to join me on my Skype sessions and once we get to know each other and build trust I can go into depth of such things as I'm under strict commercial NDAs.

My :Duas to you and your family .

ws

You do realize that your advice is far more likely to kill children?  Even if your super secret magic cure all exists, kids are still out there getting sick because they're not getting vaccinated, and your secret medicine isn't making it to them.  And if your medicine never gets funding, what then?  Tell them to continue to refuse vaccinations, let disease that were nearly eradicated start popping up again and consuming lives?  

The advice you're giving is absolutely horrendous.  I have no idea how you can possibly deny science that is backed by even Shia scientists!  Do they not give vaccines in Iran?  

I don't know any possible way to explain it to you.  If you've read all my previous posts, read the links or watched the videos I posted, you should at least be giving vaccines the benefit of the doubt.  But you continue to deny proven facts that have been vetted by thousands of physicians and researchers over the years.  I can't debate this any further.

10291862_10152372947066605_6398160406462

Edited by coldcow

You do realize that your advice is far more likely to kill children?  Even if your super secret magic cure all exists, kids are still out there getting sick because they're not getting vaccinated, and your secret medicine isn't making it to them.  And if your medicine never gets funding, what then?  Tell them to continue to refuse vaccinations, let disease that were nearly eradicated start popping up again and consuming lives?  

The advice you're giving is absolutely horrendous.  I have no idea how you can possibly deny science that is backed by even Shia scientists!  Do they not give vaccines in Iran?  

I don't know any possible way to explain it to you.  If you've read all my previous posts, read the links or watched the videos I posted, you should at least be giving vaccines the benefit of the doubt.  But you continue to deny proven facts that have been vetted by thousands of physicians and researchers over the years.  I can't debate this any further.

10291862_10152372947066605_6398160406462

I'm not interested in promoting :Haram and dangerous substances to my fellow :Shia.

I'm not interested in the piece of the $711,000,000,000.00 blood money.

I'm not interested in promoting :Haram and dangerous substances to my fellow :Shia.

I'm not interested in the piece of the $711,000,000,000.00 blood money.

Just because you deny reality doesn't make what you believe any more true.  Just like the Christians, Jews, and Pagans who denied the Qur'an by shutting their minds, doesn't make them any more right.

But to each their own.  I pray that you, or any of the people you tell false things to, never have to find out first hand the value of modern medicine, vaccines, antibiotics, etc.

Just because you deny reality doesn't make what you believe any more true.  Just like the Christians, Jews, and Pagans who denied the Qur'an by shutting their minds, doesn't make them any more right.

But to each their own.  I pray that you, or any of the people you tell false things to, never have to find out first hand the value of modern medicine, vaccines, antibiotics, etc.

Most :Muslims including the :Shia deny the glorious :Quran and the teachings of the magnificent :Ahylul-Bayt (as) .

They chase the false gods of science and medicine disguising as knowledge and truth.

They don't see that these industries like all other industries are controlled by the system of the :Sufyani (L)

They hear and follow governments , media , schools and universities as truth .

Vaccines is one of the many tools this system uses to control the masses to keep them away from :Islam.

Let me share a small % of my reality here.

When you are born on this planet , your doctor or nurse registers your live birth .

that live birth goes through a process within the system to be monetised.

It becomes a bond , or a debt instrument which is traded on the markets.

The STATE which is a private corporation in the US SEC , used this bond and you as the collateral to get funding from the privately owned central bank .

You become the property of the of the central bankers.

The Bond must be insured.

The insurer has to do a risk analysis of this instrument.

The risk analysis of the "goods" require to be taken care of in a certain way.

there is a management programme of the good that is created.

Through the UN and other agencies , certain protocols are mandated for the best handling of the goods (livestock).

Vaccines is one of the many mandates to control and maintain the goods(livestock).

Much like a cattle farmer.

You have rules and regulations to maintain cattle , including the food , health and the slaughter of the livestock , which includes vaccine programmes .

The human resource is considered as livestock and thus must be maintained as deemed by the insurers guaranteeing the loan.

The Vaccine agenda is nothing more than a general protocol to keep the herd serving their system , as they see fit.

We as ;Shia must not be one of the cattle .

We as :Shia , are free :Human whose only purpose is to serve my :Allah swt through my last :Imam (as) .

We do not serve the other masters and do not follow their protocols as what they think is best for humanity.

I have created a micro system within a system of what I believe is best way to live and prepare for :Al-Hujjat (as) .

Vaccines and many other programmes are not for me and my family.

I'm here to share some of my knowledge to a few who also wants to really prepare for ;Al-Hujjat (as).

You most likely have no idea nor will you understand what I just said here. 

You will never find this information or any conspiracy sites.

there are only a few of us with such knowledge of this paper trail.

I write this for the benefit of a few of my brothers and sisters who follow my posts.

I am an old man , and there are certain diseases and conditions entering me due to the lifestyle I lived before.

My wives and my family members also have been afflicted with serious conditions.

I have cured them all and have maintain wellness using the best and natural remedies and cures.

I have very knowledgeable people beside me from around the world , some are highly educated doctors and scientists.

I seek help from the medical side when I need to in order for diagnosis as they are the best in those fields.

When one of my family members have no choice but to take a prescribe medication , we are fully aware of it's effects and when the desired result is achieved, we know how to remove the harmful residue from the body.

We select what is best for us and dismiss what is not.

we don't follow like sheep , and I can say the family is in good health :Alhamdoolilah.

I wish all the best and pray for your success.

you are welcome to join me in my Skype sessions and I can verify all the crazy things i talk of as we get to know each other , if you wish.

ws 

This topic needs to be locked up and deleted to ensure that the OP doesn't mislead people into thinking that vaccines are in fact dangerous.

[edited]

They have already deleted my posts on :Riba , so it won't be long when such posts like these will be deleted by law , together with any other truth that is said .

So while I have free speech here , I will exercise it to alert my :Shia bothers and sisters  about the truth , though not a word of any of this is mentioned within leaders and scholars.

I am also aware that soon they will make it mandatory for everyone to be vaccinated against their will .

I am also aware that every other right of a :Human will be taken away soon by those in power.

So go ahead and follow your masters , and I will follow mine , my beloved :Al-Hujjat (as) .

Edited by Haji 2003
please refrain from personal attacks - also your posts on riga are NOT generally deleted, but one that was OT on a thread was deleted

How much % of the $711,000,000,000.00 are they paying you for your propaganda ?

You are exceptionally [edited].

Did it ever occur to you that pharmaceutical companies can make far more money by creating medications for preventable diseases instead of vaccines? Do you know how prevalent diseases like polio, small pox, pertussis etc were in the West before they were eradicated?

Edited by Haji 2003
please refrain from personal attacks

You are exceptionally [please refrain from personal attacks].

Did it ever occur to you that pharmaceutical companies can make far more money by creating medications for preventable diseases instead of vaccines? Do you know how prevalent diseases like polio, small pox, pertussis etc were in the West before they were eradicated?

so you are admitting they are making lots of money .

[edited]

It's all about the $$ ,

The great :Ayatollah-Behesthi (R.) , wrote in one of his books on :Islamic economics , that when a doctor practices medicine purely for making $ , then he will use what he has to destroy humanity when there is a market to do so .

$711,000,000,000.00 ( not rupees but USD ) reasons to keep this scam going , being the youngest and most successful industry to date, will surpass drugs , prostitution and arms industries soon .

You must be exceptionally [edited] to believe that they are doing all this for the love and betterment of humanity . :wub:

Edited by Haji 2003

[edited]

Vaccination wasn't invented by large pharmaceutical companies. It has been practiced in various parts of the world in some shape, way or form for centuries. Inoculation, introducing small pox to previously healthy individuals, was practiced for centuries in India and China etc. It allows your immune system to recognize the virus and develop antibodies against it. However, because inoculation used the real virus it could be lethal to some people--especially those who were immunocompromised. The logic and science behind vaccination emerged from the observations of Dr Edward Jenner who noticed that individuals who had suffered from cowpox did not catch small pox. The advances in medicine since that period have allowed us to understand many of the biochemical mechanisms of the immune system (and life in general) so that we can vaccinate ourselves, which has a far lower cost and risk than the disease that may emerge in the absence of vaccines. It's far easier and cheaper to vaccinate individuals then to hospitalise them.

Unless you can engage in [edited] discussion regarding the specific mechanisms of vaccine action that pose the risk that you claim they do, then it's useless to continue this debate. All you're doing is making ad hominem attacks with close to zero knowledge of the science in question.

Edited by Haji 2003

Vaccination wasn't invented by large pharmaceutical companies. It has been practiced in various parts of the world in some shape, way or form for centuries. Inoculation, introducing small pox to previously healthy individuals, was practiced for centuries in India and China etc. It allows your immune system to recognize the virus and develop antibodies against it. However, because inoculation used the real virus it could be lethal to some people--especially those who were immunocompromised. The logic and science behind vaccination emerged from the observations of Dr Edward Jenner who noticed that individuals who had suffered from cowpox did not catch small pox. The advances in medicine since that period have allowed us to understand many of the biochemical mechanisms of the immune system (and life in general) so that we can vaccinate ourselves, which has a far lower cost and risk than the disease that may emerge in the absence of vaccines. It's far easier and cheaper to vaccinate individuals then to hospitalise them.

If you want to continue to discuss with me on my thread  , I demand you show me some :Aklaq to begin with , secondly go back to my original post and discuss the following;

From His Eminence :Ayatollah-Khamenei (R.) office .

Answer:  1) If there is a probability of having a disease seeking the means to prevent it would be obligatory to the extent the disease can be prevented.

2) As long as the father is not certain that the vaccines contain the substances that would cease diseases which the father claims to be present, he is not allowed to refuse to have his child vaccinated.

(bismillah)

As a father , the right given to me by my creator  :Allah swt , I am  certain that the current vaccines contain substance that would not cease the disease and is harmful to my kids . I have come to this conclusion through my extensive research and have considered the opinions and advise of all experts in their fields and have analysed all their arguments . I am of sound mind , high intellect , and I am a believer (:Momin ) :inshallah .

​I take full responsibilities for all my actions and the decisions made for myself and my family .

I don't have any financial interest in promoting or not promoting  any vaccines nor am I motivated by monetary values .

I seek only what is best for my family and in order to seek closeness to :Allah swt and to best prepare myself and my family for my :Al-Hujjat  (as) .

Neither you nor any medical professional , government  or corporation can take this right away from me .

You have come into this discussion with arrogance and bad :Aklaq , and if you have nothing constructive to contribute from an :Islamic point of view , get out of my thread .

Don't bring your biased flawed vaccine propaganda arguments in here .

Edited by Haji 2003

Sami: You've also shown more Ak47 than Aklaq on this thread.

Also if you title a thread the way this one has been titled, it does invite rebuttals and people will be allowed to post them. On the other hand, if your thread is titled 'alternatives to vaccines', then their ability to do so would be reduced.

This is the same logic which allows your views on finance to be posted, but these were deleted when an OP was asking for specific practical answers to a question about mortgages.

Also as a 'duty-of-care' to other posters we would need to allow some rebuttal of your unconventional views on medicine, finance and education.

Sami: You've also shown more Ak47 than Aklaq on this thread.

Also if you title a thread the way this one has been titled, it does invite rebuttals and people will be allowed to post them. On the other hand, if your thread is titled 'alternatives to vaccines', then their ability to do so would be reduced.

This is the same logic which allows your views on finance to be posted, but these were deleted when an OP was asking for specific practical answers to a question about mortgages.

Also as a 'duty-of-care' to other posters we would need to allow some rebuttal of your unconventional views on medicine, finance and education.

Since when did the :Shia ever follow convention ?

If you want to continue to discuss with me on my thread  , I demand you show me some :Aklaq to begin with , secondly go back to my original post and discuss the following;

From His Eminence :Ayatollah-Khamenei (R.) office .

Answer:  1) If there is a probability of having a disease seeking the means to prevent it would be obligatory to the extent the disease can be prevented.

2) As long as the father is not certain that the vaccines contain the substances that would cease diseases which the father claims to be present, he is not allowed to refuse to have his child vaccinated.

(bismillah)

As a father , the right given to me by my creator  :Allah swt , I am  certain that the current vaccines contain substance that would not cease the disease and is harmful to my kids . I have come to this conclusion through my extensive research and have considered the opinions and advise of all experts in their fields and have analysed all their arguments . I am of sound mind , high intellect , and I am a believer (:Momin ) :inshallah .

​I take full responsibilities for all my actions and the decisions made for myself and my family .

I don't have any financial interest in promoting or not promoting  any vaccines nor am I motivated by monetary values .

I seek only what is best for my family and in order to seek closeness to :Allah swt and to best prepare myself and my family for my :Al-Hujjat  (as) .

Neither you nor any medical professional , government  or corporation can take this right away from me .

You have come into this discussion with arrogance and bad :Aklaq , and if you have nothing constructive to contribute from an :Islamic point of view , get out of my thread .

Don't bring your biased flawed vaccine propaganda arguments in here .

Actually, if I had any say in public policy in whichever country you reside in, I would say that you can and should be stripped of that right. Because your claim to the right to refuse vaccination to your child(ren) poses risk of disease to others.

I am  certain that the current vaccines contain substance that would not cease the disease and is harmful to my kids . I have come to this conclusion through my extensive research and have considered the opinions and advise of all experts in their fields and have analysed all their arguments .

First of all, vaccines do not "cease" any disease. Their aim is to prevent disease, not cure or treat it. Second, sometimes vaccines do fail because of the intricacies of the immune system. I've already, for instance, stated that vaccines can sometimes fail in individuals who are immunocompromised. The problem is that people like you can afford to have their children not immunized and still enjoy the benefit of herd immunity, but once people like you start adding to the numbers of vaccine opponents, the effectiveness of vaccination in preventing outbreaks of disease will decline. Second, if you want a respectful debate on this issue, perhaps you should begin by ceasing your ad hominem attacks about my supposed links to the pharmaceutical industry.

Once you've done that, please elaborate on your extensive research. For the ease of discussion and benefits of the rest of the forum, let's focus on a single case and we can move on from there. Give me a specific disease and/or vaccine, explain its mechanisms and that of the vaccine designed to prevent it. Then you can tell us about how the vaccine has not only failed to perform in the way it was designed to do so, but has caused other damage.

Actually, if I had any say in public policy in whichever country you reside in, I would say that you can and should be stripped of that right. Because your claim to the right to refuse vaccination to your child(ren) poses risk of disease to others.

The nazis said and did exactly the same thing.

We call this tyranny.

We have an :imam (as) that will rid this world of such people.

Where I live ( not reside as dead entities only reside ) , I am proud to say that our community has the lowest mass sterilisation rates (vaccinations ) in the country.And we are the healthiest community :Almadulilah. Time for my :Shia brothers and sisters to wake up and protect their families from such lies of the medical cabal.

The reply from people like Deewan is a real indication of how far these people will go to enforce their agenda and disregard basic human rights , all in the name of the false gods of science and commerce .

Really now? I thought we were going to debate in a respectful manner? Still waiting for specific examples and numbers, mate.

ps. consult a dictionary to understand the difference between sterilizaton and vaccination.

Really now? I thought we were going to debate in a respectful manner? Still waiting for specific examples and numbers, mate.

ps. consult a dictionary to understand the difference between sterilizaton and vaccination.

do you mean this vaccine ?

The HSD-hCG vaccine prevents pregnancy in women: 

what is there to debate about ?
You people have the ignorant masses behind you .
You have bought the politicians , the FDA , and the mass media.
All the so called experts back all of you .
heck you even have many of the religious leaders behind you.
Today to not accept vaccinations , not drink tap water , to not live in cities or swallow the narratives of mainstream , you are outcasted and called a nutter .
What would you like to debate about ?
How great these vaccines are ?
No one has really discussed such things from an :Islamic point of view .
Since when did consuming aborted babies , pigs , dogs and monkeys become :Halal ?
Don't tell me , yes all this is necessary for our own good , why ? because the good doctor says so .
What else shall we debate about ?
All those expert studies about how great vaccinations are and how it is the best things since slice bread .
I have heard it all before , and I know a sales pitch when it's thrown at me.
I have seen too many things in this world ,and you nor anyone will convince me otherwise .
There are a few of the brothers and sisters here , only a few that secretly PM me and ask the real questions as they don't want to be ridiculed for seeking the truth.
So don't worry , you will get your mass herd immunity , because we don't want to be part of this mass herd mentality anyway.
We prepare and wait for our beloved :Al-Hujjat (as) .
He will introduce to us real cures and rid the world of disease and bring peace , after people like you have destroyed this world .
Meanwhile till that appointed time a few of us will get the hell out.

Sure. Let's go with that. You've posted an abstract, it's got nothing to do with immunization. Do you want to interpret the findings for everyone's benefit..? May be translate the findings into layman's terms?

Sure. Let's go with that. You've posted an abstract, it's got nothing to do with immunization. Do you want to interpret the findings for everyone's benefit..? May be translate the findings into layman's terms?

do you equate immunisation with vaccination  ?

how is that ?

Have you heard of the immune system ?

What do you know of the para specific (non-specific) immune system which resides in the primitive  brain ?

All current vaccinations work on the less effective immune system that is specific , that stimulates the body to produce a specific antibody against a specific antigen or disease agent . This process has many adverse side effects , the para specific does not .

But it will be many years before any vaccines that stimulate the para specific system be allowed into the mainstream market place.

You are aware of such things are you not ?