Sign in to follow this  
:Sami II

The Risks Of Vaccines

(bismillah)

(salam)

WB00948_.GIF
Subject: About Vaccination 8762e
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002
Question: Your eminence has stated in a previous fatwa that it is obligatory for the father to seek treatment for his child if the child is ill. I seek your guidance and clarification regarding the following: 
1. Is it obligatory for the guardian of a child to seek means to prevent illness? For example, physicians recomeend regular visits to a physician prior to any clear illness to detect anemia, cancer, growth problems, or delayed neurologic and intellectual development when it is subtle and early and possibly reversible. 
2. There are some dedicated brothers in the North America who have stated that they do not wish to have their children vaccinated. They cite concerns over saftey and the quality of vaccine preparation. Furthermore, they state conspiratorial theories that Western governments are trying to spread AIDS, or, make the children of the developing world sterile and weak. Some persist in their feelings despite my pointing out the use of vaccines in all the major Islamic countries and role of the Islamic Republic in producing and disseminating quality vaccines. As a physician, I have stated that vaccinations save lives and any possible risks associated with them are less than the danger of the illnesses. It is the concensus of medical professionals that vaccinations are in general safe and prevent infectious diseases. I have also noted the principle of istislah in preventing mass outbreaks of illness. Can the guardian of a child still refuse to have their child vaccinated?
Answer:  1) If there is a probability of having a disease seeking the means to prevent it would be obligatory to the extent the disease can be prevented.
2) As long as the father is not certain that the vaccines contain the substances that would cease diseases which the father claims to be present, he is not allowed to refuse to have his child vaccinated.

http://www.khamenei.de/fatwas/further.htm

Let us study the case of the Gardasil HPV vaccine 

6 ADVERSE REACTIONS
6.2 Postmarketing Experience 
Blood and lymphatic system disorders: Autoimmune hemolytic anemia, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, lymphadenopathy. 
Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders: Pulmonary embolus. 
Gastrointestinal disorders: Nausea, pancreatitis, vomiting. 
General disorders and administration site conditions: Asthenia, chills, death, fatigue, malaise. 
Immune system disorders: Autoimmune diseases, hypersensitivity reactions including anaphylactic/anaphylactoid reactions, bronchospasm, and urticaria. 
Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders: Arthralgia, myalgia. 
Nervous system disorders: Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, dizziness, Guillain-Barré syndrome, headache, motor neuron disease, paralysis, seizures, syncope (including syncope associated with tonic-clonic movements and other seizure-like activity) sometimes resulting in falling with injury, transverse myelitis. 
Infections and infestations: cellulitis. 
Vascular disorders: Deep venous thrombosis.

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/ucm094042.htm

My question to you dear bothers and sisters , is the possible risk of death less than the dangers of the possible illness ?

ws

Edited by :Sami II

But if large amounts of people stop getting vaccines, what happened in Britain will happen. The diseases "reemerge" and those without the vaccine will die. And that will scare people into getting vaccines again.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/apr/24/wish-my-daughter-vaccinated

Edited by Ruffles

There are so MANY ill effects from vaccinations. It's interesting to see people so trusting of mainstream science politics. Overall, it's thier choice, but don't seem puzzled when your babies have brain damage from all those dangerous chemicals.

6 ADVERSE REACTIONS

6.2 Postmarketing Experience 
The following adverse events have been spontaneously reported during post-approval use of 
GARDASIL. Because these events were reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not 
possible to reliably estimate their frequency or to establish a causal relationship to vaccine exposure. 

Blood and lymphatic system disorders: Autoimmune hemolytic anemia, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, lymphadenopathy. 

Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders: Pulmonary embolus. 

Gastrointestinal disorders: Nausea, pancreatitis, vomiting. 

General disorders and administration site conditions: Asthenia, chills, death, fatigue, malaise. 

Immune system disorders: Autoimmune diseases, hypersensitivity reactions including anaphylactic/anaphylactoid reactions, bronchospasm, and urticaria. 

Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders: Arthralgia, myalgia. 

Nervous system disorders: Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, dizziness, Guillain-Barré syndrome, headache, motor neuron disease, paralysis, seizures, syncope (including syncope associated with tonic-clonic movements and other seizure-like activity) sometimes resulting in falling with injury, transverse myelitis. 

Infections and infestations: cellulitis. 

Vascular disorders: Deep venous thrombosis.

I may not disagree with you, but stop quoting stuff out of context.

Yes everyone who has a normal, healthy child who is not allergic to ingredients of the vaccine should get their child vaccinated. All these claims of risk are just sensationalist manipulation. Look at the real data and you will realize not getting your children vaccinated is stupid.

However, don't necessarily be among the first to try the new ones. Wait and see what is revealed by the first major run, then get it. Regarding Gardisil, IF HPV causes 5% of cancer in humans, the benefit to most people is small - most people never get cancer. But if cancer runs in your family you might want to risk being among the early adopters. The benefit might outweigh the risk for you.

Actually, there's LOTS of data showing adverse effects of vaccinating.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/05/08/italian-court-rules-mmr-vaccine-caused-autism-us-media-blacks-out-story/

Here's some history on the recent changes to medicine:

Edited by NaveenHussain

Actually, there's LOTS of data showing adverse effects of vaccinating.

Here's some history on the recent changes to medicine:

Ok yeah. I got as far as the headline.

The claim of a autism vaccine connection was a hoax. There is absolutely no data which supports this lie. It was 100% fabricated.

Ok yeah. I got as far as the headline.

The claim of a autism vaccine connection was a hoax. There is absolutely no data which supports this lie. It was 100% fabricated.

Politics will dimiss the idea of vaccines causing autism. It's too much money to lose...

Politics will dimiss the idea of vaccines causing autism. It's too much money to lose...

Vaccines have side effects in a few people, but autism is not one of them. The most promising theories on increased incidence of autism are vitamin D deficiency and pollution.

Increased incidence of autism is not a gain for politicians. It is a loss. There is money in vaccine production and distribution, but the cost, usually paid from taxes, for support for people with autism, is a heck of a lot more than the $10-$200 per vaccine.

1 in 88 children are now being diagnosed with an ASD. These statistics are higher in urban than in rural areas, but are consistent across socioeconomic level, race, and ethnicity. And there is no difference in autism rates among populations who do not vaccinate for other reasons.

^ have you investigated the relationship between autism and autoimmune diseases? 

----

Regarding the risk of death after vaccinations, there are many scenarios , one is death by anaphylaxis shock which is not specific to vaccines but is general to almost everything that we may consume, we may develop anaphylaxis shock and die after eating healthy natural food like banana.

But i've seen another scenario where a family had lost a number of its children after receiving the third booster dose of specific vaccine, the cause of death was not anaphylaxis shock. Children got sick then died after moth of hospitalization. Another case was another family who had a number of their children of same age (cousins) who suffered from some sort of brain development disorder.

(The cases were linked to vaccine by physicians, later children of these families were not given vaccination after specific age or not given specific vaccine, they are faring well now)

SO in sense, everything we do carries a risk, it is unwise to dismiss the potential of dangerous side effects of Vaccines, they are rare but they are there.

On the other hand, I think vaccinations are being reevaluated in the scientific community. We have the failure of vaccines for example. Most vaccines do not give life long immunity unlike when we get the disease then heal from it. Also, the vaccine may not work and the virus will hit despite being "recently" vaccinated. Add to that that germs change its genetics, which will change its shape and thus the ability of our trained immune system to recognize the pathogen in its new dress. Moreover, the techniques of developing vaccines are pretty old. Please read:

Epidemic Pertussis in 2012 — The Resurgence of a Vaccine-Preventable Disease

Measles Outbreak in a Fully Immunized Secondary-School Population

Pneumococcal Disease after Pneumococcal Vaccination — An Alternative Method to Estimate the Efficacy of Pneumococcal Vaccine

Failure of Rubella Herd Immunity during an Epidemic

Epidemic Measles in a Highly Vaccinated Population

Edited by Chaotic Muslem

I may not disagree with you, but stop quoting stuff out of context.

than let us agree to not disagree .

I suppose the art of quoting things out of context was taught to me by the best in my investment banking days when we had to hit big profits at any cost , much like the big pharma today .

There are so MANY ill effects from vaccinations. It's interesting to see people so trusting of mainstream science politics. Overall, it's thier choice, but don't seem puzzled when your babies have brain damage from all those dangerous chemicals.

not to mention the extra added yummy ingredients of :Halal baby foetus cells , :Halal pig cells , :Halal monkey cells , formaldehyde and mercury  , ummm yummy .

I think it is ok to consume babies as long as they are not aborted from :Muslims .

the big pharma owns those in politics , as for the money to lose let's see now 

$711,000,000,000 reasons to keep the vaccinations going .

I am due for an update on my vaccines in 1 year :(

I always get sick from them.

Actually I got full blown chicken pox soon after I got the chicken pox vaccine when I was a kid and then I gave chicken pox to my siblings :/

Edited by Ruffles

Actually I got full blown chicken pox soon after I got the chicken pox vaccine when I was a kid and then I gave chicken pox to my siblings :/

Where do you reside? Depending on where you live, you can get vaccine exemptions. That's what I did upon entering University. Alhamdulillah!

Edited by NaveenHussain

:lol: that's the annoying thing about vaccines, that you get the disease instead of protection, happens allot with flu vaccine.

the quacks forget to look at one small thing that we have to protect ourselves from pathogens 

:Allah swt has created  us perfect as :Human beings , and he has given us the perfect immune system :Subhanallah.

Let us be grateful for such a advance piece of technology that he has installed into us.

Good natural wholesome organic foods , exercise and a great attitude in life keeps it strong.

And if all else fails there is a " secret weapon " he has also bestowed on us , :Salatul-Layl. the best medicine against any attack , natural or manmade.

But then you have many brothers and sisters here love consuming aborted babies .

What can you say to those ?

My question to you dear bothers and sisters , is the possible risk of death less than the dangers of the possible illness ?

ws

The risk of death is possible with life itself. You don't stop living just because of risks.   :dry: 

The risk of death is possible with life itself. You don't stop living just because of risks.   :dry: 

that's why suicide is :Haram in :Islam . and so is consuming any substances that will cause death or injury to life.

Vaccines that are available to most people today cause more injury and death than help humanity.

The Vaccines that do save lives and prevent disease are not available to most.

One of them sit on my desk waiting for funding and approval which will never happen anytime soon .

You see in the current paradigm,  there's no profit in wellness .

there's no profit in peace and there's no profit in goodness .

:Inshallah this will all change with the reappearance of our :Imam  (as) .

the quacks forget to look at one small thing that we have to protect ourselves from pathogens 

:Allah swt has created  us perfect as :Human beings , and he has given us the perfect immune system :Subhanallah.

Let us be grateful for such a advance piece of technology that he has installed into us.

Good natural wholesome organic foods , exercise and a great attitude in life keeps it strong.

And if all else fails there is a " secret weapon " he has also bestowed on us , :Salatul-Layl. the best medicine against any attack , natural or manmade.

But then you have many brothers and sisters here love consuming aborted babies .

What can you say to those ?

the Sunnis I know always say Shia like to eat babies lol maybe they are right. ;)

The case of the MMR Vaccine

Some statistics from the CDC on recent outbreaks in the US:
During January 1–August 24, 2013, a total of 159 cases were reported to CDC from 16 states and New York City. Among the 159 cases, 7 (11%) persons required hospitalization, including four patients diagnosed with pneumonia. No deaths were reported. 

In 2011, a provisional total of 222 measles cases were reported from 31 states. Among the 70 (32%) measles patients who were hospitalized, 17 (24%) had diarrhea, 15 (21%) were dehydrated, and 12 (17%) had pneumonia. No cases of encephalitis and no deaths were reported.

The Oxford Journal of Infectious Disease also pointed out that measles-related deaths were on the decline before the vaccine was available:
By the late 1950s, even before the introduction of measles vaccine, measles-related deaths and case fatality rates in the United States had decreased markedly, presumably as a result of improvement in health care and nutrition. From 1956 to 1960, an average of 450 measles-related deaths were reported each year (∼1 death/ 1000 reported cases), compared with an average of 5300 measles-related deaths during 1912–1916 (26 deaths/ 1000 reported cases).

Now, for some facts about the measles vaccine, from the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC)

• One measles containing vaccine is currently being used in the U.S. – a combination measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) live virus vaccine. The CDC recommends children get between 12 and 15 months of age with a second dose given between 4 and 6 years old.
  • Common side effects from the MMR vaccine include low-grade fever, skin rash, itching, hives, swelling, reddening of skin, and weakness. Reported serious adverse reactions following MMR vaccination include seizures, brain inflammation and encephalopathy; thrombocytopenia; joint, muscle and nerve pain; gastrointestinal disorders; measles like rash; conjunctivitis and other serious health problems;
  • As of March 1, 2012, there have been 898 claims filed in the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) for injuries and deaths following MMR vaccination, including 56 deaths and 842 serious injuries.
  • Using the MedAlerts search engine, as of July 9, 2012 there have been 6,058 serious adverse events reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in connection with measles vaccine since 1990, with over half of those occurring in children 3 and under.

conclusion :

No deaths from measles in the US in the last few years .

56 deaths from the MMR vaccine as of March 1, 2012 .

"...As a physician, I have stated that vaccinations save lives and any possible risks associated with them are less than the danger of the illnesses..." ???

thanks for the report sis , this is one of many thousands like this that is ignored by the public  and by the " trusted Physician ".

Summary (of report )

In conclusion, by apparently prioritizing vaccination policy over vaccine safety, the JCVI, the DH

and the Committee on Safety of Medicines (CSM) may have shown a disregard for the safety of

children. Through selective data reporting, the JCVI in conjunction with the DH, has promulgated

information relating to vaccine safety that may be inaccurate and potentially misleading, thereby

making it impossible for the parents to make a fully informed consent regarding vaccination.

Furthermore, by 1) apparently misleading patients about the true risks of adverse reactions as to

gain their consent for the administration of the treatment and 2) seemingly siding with vaccine

manufacturers rather than public health interests, the JCVI and the CSM appear to have signally

failed their fiduciary duty to protect individuals from vaccines of questionable safety. If these

provisional conclusions are indeed correct, then the information presented here may help us in

understanding the UK government’s and the JCVI’s official position on vaccine damage, that is, one

of persistent denial.

from http://www.khamenei....was/further.htm

Answer:  1) If there is a probability of having a disease seeking the means to prevent it would be obligatory to the extent the disease can be prevented.

2) As long as the father is not certain that the vaccines contain the substances that would cease diseases which the father claims to be present, he is not allowed to refuse to have his child vaccinated.

​How can a father come to a proper decision when the Vaccine manufacturers , doctors and so called health "experts" keep providing inaccurate and misleading information on the effectiveness of vaccines and it's safety ?

You are probably right that money is one of the motivation for the doctor who fabricated data and lie about a vaccine causing autism. He had an ulterior motive for that. 

Read the whole controversy here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMR_vaccine_controversy