Sign in to follow this  
Sajjad_786

Krishna And Ali

I never quite believed this khutba to begin with, goes against almost all principles of Tawheed and believing that Allah swt has no partners...

Shias love to believe in anything that makes Imam Ali look good or something close to being a God

I never quite believed this khutba to begin with, goes against almost all principles of Tawheed and believing that Allah swt has no partners...

Shias love to believe in anything that makes Imam Ali look good or something close to being a God

I do not think this generalization is fair, it will be better if you said some Shia!

Nor heard this false statement either.

":Ali says “I am the master of previously reveled books and the Holy Quran”"

This thread needs to be deleted. It's false and nonsense.

May those who write lies about Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib burn in hell. Reincarnation and this mystical nonsense is not part of Islam

To compare the gita to Nahjul Balagha is nonsense

I read what you wrote once and it's the work of some truly vile human being. Krishna I just looked up means dark, not father of the earth in that post. Imam Ali was born only once, Hinduism is false and has no connection to Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib A.S

Instead of reading this read something that is based in fact.

The Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him one night ordered Ali to greet the Sun

Soleim says: I heard from Abazar who was saying: One night my lord Mohammad (pbuh) commanded Ali, “O Ali, go to the Mount of Baqi’ tomorrow and stand on the highest part of Baqi’. When the Sun rises greet it for Allah wishes to show your rank and your admirable qualities”.

Ali’s conversation with the Sun at the present of SAHABEH 

The next morning, Ali (the Chief of the Faithful) peace be upon him went out in the company of ABABAKR and OMAR and a number of MOHAJERS and ANSARS to the Baqi’. Then Hazrat Ali stood on a high part of the mountain. As soon as the Sun rose, Hazrat Ali greeted, “Peace be upon you, o creature of Allah who obeys Him”.
All of them then heard a thunderous voice from the sky saying: “And peace be upon you, O the first and the last and the outward and the innermost and who knows everything”. 

The audiences’ astonishment and unconsciousness of the Sun’s conversation 

When ABABAKR and OMAR and MOHAJERS and ANSARS heard the Sun’s statement they became unconscious and after a few hours after they gained conscious, Hazrat Ali was not there anymore. Then, 
they went to see Prophet Mohammad saaw and said: “You said that Ali is a man like us!! But the Sun called him with the names that Allah attributes for Himself”.

Explanation of Sun’s conversation with Ali 
Prophet, peace be upon him asked them, “What did the Sun said?”
They said, “We heard the Sun said: Ali is the First. The 
Prophet answered, “That is true, and he is the first man who believed in me”. The Prophet asked again, “What else did you hear?” 
They said, “We heard the Sun said Ali is the last. The 
Prophet answered, “That is true, he is the last one who visits me, and he will shroud and bury me. He will put me in my grave”.
They said we heard the Sun said: Ali is the outward. The 
Prophet answered, “That is true, all my knowledge is revealed to Ali”.
They said, “We heard the Sun said: Ali is the innermost. The 
Prophet answered, “That is true, for my secrets are inside of Ali”.
They said, “We heard the Sun said that Ali knows everything. The 
Prophet answered, “That is true, he knows the HALAL (lawful things) and HARAM (unlawful things), the compulsory and the recommended”.
They all stood and said, “Mohammad has put us in the darkness”, and then they went out of the Mosque.

The Sun which is one of Allah’s creatures, talk to Ali with Allah permission and said: Peace be upon you, you are the first and the last and the outward and the innermost. Isn’t He the first and the last?
Ali is the first and the last and the outward and the innermost.

Edited by Sajjad_786

your topic is very interesting. God has mentioned that ever since he has created Adam ..... years ago.He has always made sure there is a guide on the earth to lead the human beings. Therefore the messiahs. The Prophets and Messengers of Allah (SWT). Some known, a lot un known. 

This comparison of "sayings" of Vishnu and Krishna only show the resemblances between Islam and Hinduism and even if we were to accept that Vishnu, Bramha, Ram, Krishna were all messengers of God... You still need to remember that Islam is the final revelation which encompasses other revelations of God and we have been given a set of rules which we have to follow which will keep us away from the path which God himself hates the most - SHIRK. 

There are no idols to be worshipped .......... There is only a path to be followed. 

Some nice posts by the original poster and Sajjad_786

there is no such thing as krishna.. it is false. in other words, shirk.

There has been no scientist or historian yet who can claim such nonsense. If you don't like something or your grasping is slow, keep yourself out.

http://books.google.com/books?id=0Z0TAQAAQBAJ&pg=PA178

Hope no one will try to escape from the roots anymore!

BTW, Krishna didn't born in 3300 BCE, actually much before, as one of his city was discovered which was 12,000 years - 20,000 years old. But he faded by 3102 BCE for sure, just like his wikipedia page writes too.

Edited by Networks

This is complete garbage. Anybody who is inclining to this nonsense needs to rethink for a few hours

"Ali (a.s) says “I raised the seven heavens and established the earth with the permission of almighty Allah”

I've never heard that before in my life.

Because it's not true. That's why.

Hinduism is not a religion on its own, it is a mix of beliefs borrowed from other religions then adopted by heavily superstitious society .

Adopted nothing from any other religion, everything from it's own. Rest of the religions copied it. This is how it is.

Rigveda, Gita, Puranans, and probably 100 other books  were written thousands years before any of your bible/torah/quran.. So?

Although it doesn't believe on flat earth.

Edited by Networks

the quran does also not believe in a flat earth and so what if they r revealed earlier? ones they were truth maybe but they r heavily corrupted. islam is the truth nothing else. quran has not copied anything it has just told the truth about the stories. if u open all those hindu books, torah and bible u will see only hate and lies towards God and the prophets. but in quran u wil not find such lies

Some nice posts by the original poster and Sajjad_786

There has been no scientist or historian yet who can claim such nonsense. If you don't like something or your grasping is slow, keep yourself out.

http://books.google.com/books?id=0Z0TAQAAQBAJ&pg=PA178

Hope no one will try to escape from the roots anymore!

BTW, Krishna didn't born in 3300 BCE, actually much before, as one of his city was discovered which was 12,000 years - 20,000 years old. But he faded by 3102 BCE for sure, just like his wikipedia page writes too.

sorry man but the link that u have posted is absolute nonsense man

MANU AND THE GREAT FLOOD, HINDU

One of the king's ministers was a man named Manu. While Manu was washing in a river, a little fish swam into his hands and asked him to save his life. Manu rescued the fish by placing it in a jar but the fish grew too large for the jar. Manu moved the fish to a tank but the tank was soon too small as well. Manu then moved the fish to a river and when that was not large enough, he moved the fish to the ocean.

This fish, which Manu "saved" so many times was actually an incarnation of the Lord Vishnu. Vishnu warned Manu of a great deluge which would soon cover the earth. So Manu build a large boat and took his family and the seeds of life on board. When the flood waters came, the divine fish towed the boat to a mountaintop and there it rested until the flood waters receded.                    ......FOOD FOR THOUGHT ! 

the quran does also not believe in a flat earth and so what if they r revealed earlier? ones they were truth maybe but they r heavily corrupted. islam is the truth nothing else. quran has not copied anything it has just told the truth about the stories. if u open all those hindu books, torah and bible u will see only hate and lies towards God and the prophets. but in quran u wil not find such lies

sorry man but the link that u have posted is absolute nonsense man

0% hate in hindu book, full hate in bible though.  Show me a single verse in Quran that says earth is not flat? Or you are telling me that islamic scholars from 16th century to 21st century are wrong if they says that quran supports flat earth?

And no, if you believe that you are rewarded for what you believe, you are certainly wrong. I bet you never ever heard any discourses by Richard dawkins, Christopher hitchens, Sam harris, and many others. But i won't say atheism is perfect ideology anyway, still these figures teaches a lot.

MANU AND THE GREAT FLOOD, HINDU

One of the king's ministers was a man named Manu. While Manu was washing in a river, a little fish swam into his hands and asked him to save his life. Manu rescued the fish by placing it in a jar but the fish grew too large for the jar. Manu moved the fish to a tank but the tank was soon too small as well. Manu then moved the fish to a river and when that was not large enough, he moved the fish to the ocean.

This fish, which Manu "saved" so many times was actually an incarnation of the Lord Vishnu. Vishnu warned Manu of a great deluge which would soon cover the earth. So Manu build a large boat and took his family and the seeds of life on board. When the flood waters came, the divine fish towed the boat to a mountaintop and there it rested until the flood waters receded.                    ......FOOD FOR THOUGHT ! 

Nice finding, great flood is mentioned in all major scriptures of few religions. Means it happened.

0% hate in hindu book, full hate in bible though. Show me a single verse in Quran that says earth is not flat? Or you are telling me that islamic scholars from 16th century to 21st century are wrong if they says that quran supports flat earth?

And no, if you believe that you are rewarded for what you believe, you are certainly wrong. I bet you never ever heard any discourses by Richard dawkins, Christopher hitchens, Sam harris, and many others. But i won't say atheism is perfect ideology anyway, still these figures teaches a lot.

Nice finding, great flood is mentioned in all major scriptures of few religions. Means it happened.

The roundness of the earth and the word "dahaha" (made it egg-shaped) in the Noble Quran:

Let us look at the following Noble Verse:

Noble Verse(s) 79:30-79:33

Transliteration:

[079:030] Waal-arda baAAda thalika dahaha

[079:031] Akhraja minha maaha wamarAAaha

[079:032] Waaljibala arsaha

[079:033] MataAAan lakum wali-anAAamikum

Arabic (from right to left):

‏79:30 والارض بعد ذلك دحاها

‏79:31 اخرج منها ماءها ومرعاها

‏79:32 والجبال ارساها

‏79:33 متاعا لكم ولانعامكم

Khalifa: (why is he here?)

[079:030] He made the earth egg-shaped.

[079:031] From it, He produced its own water and pasture.

[079:032] He established the mountains.

[079:033] All this to provide life support for you and your animals.

The Arabic word "dahaha":

Here is what Dr. Zaghlool Al-Naggar, one of the top seven Geologists in the World, said about the Arabic word in question:

الدلالة اللغوية لدحو الأرض

‏(‏الدحو‏)‏ في اللغة العربية هو المد والبسط والإلقاء‏,‏ يقال‏:(‏ دحا‏)‏ الشيء‏(‏ يدحوه‏)(‏ دحوا‏)‏ أي بسطه ومده‏,‏ أو ألقاه ودحرجه‏,‏ ويقال‏:(‏ دحا‏)‏ المطر الحصي عن وجه الأرض أي دحرجه وجرفه‏,‏ ويقال‏:‏ مر الفرس‏(‏ يدحو‏)(‏ دحوا‏)‏ إذا جر يده علي وجه الأرض فيدحو ترابها و‏(‏مدحي‏)‏ النعامة هو موضع بيضها‏,‏ و‏(‏أدحيها‏)‏ موضعها الذي تفرخ فيه‏.‏

(http://www.nooran.org/E/7.htm)

My Translation:

Linguistic evidence to the "dahu" (egg-shapping) of the Earth

The "dahu" in the Arabic Language means to extend and even out. It is said: "daha" the thing; "yad'hu dahwan". These terms can mean he either evened out and extended it or he threw it and rolled it. It is also said: "the rain daha the stones from the face of the earth," which means it rolled it and washed it away. It is also said: "The horse passed by yad'hu dahwan," which means he is beating his foot on the ground and yad'hu its sand. Also, the ostrich's mad'hi means its laying of its eggs, and "ad'hiha" is the nest where its chicks are born.

End of translation.

So as we clearly see, all of the above Arabic words that are derived from "daha" mean:

1- To extend.

2- To roll.

3- To even out.

4- Causing to become egg-shaped or creating, making or producing eggs (see the ostrich's mad'hi example above).

All of these meanings perfectly apply to our planet Earth and the stages that it went through!

Adopted nothing from any other religion, everything from it's own. Rest of the religions copied it. This is how it is.

Rigveda, Gita, Puranans, and probably 100 other books were written thousands years before any of your bible/torah/quran.. So?

Although it doesn't believe on flat earth.

Flat earth? :donno: The Qur'an doesn't say the earth is flat. Have you even read it?

What's your point? It doesn't matter how old your book is, if the Qur'an is from God it doesn't matter if it came 10 years later or 10 Billion years later, it's still Divine Revelation.

Actually, the narratives contained in the Torah, Injeel, Zabur and Qur'an were revealed long before any of those books were even conjured up in the minds of charlatans.

The reality is that they have been infiltrated with pagan and deviant beliefs .

Edited by Ali Musaaa :)

I read what you wrote once and it's the work of some truly vile human being. Krishna I just looked up means dark, not father of the earth in that post. Imam Ali was born only once, Hinduism is false and has no connection to Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib A.S

Instead of reading this read something that is based in fact.

What is wrong with comparing contrasting sayings of different religions?  And God sent prophets to all nations.  How do you know Hinduism was just another religion that became distorted over time?  (Hint: Unless you are God, you cannot answer this question definitively.)

Edited by Fatima Hussain

What is wrong with comparing contrasting sayings of different religions? And God sent prophets to all nations. How do you know Hinduism was just another religion that became distorted over time? (Hint: Unless you are God, you cannot answer this question definitively.)

I never said anything is wrong with comparing/contrasting sayings of different religions. I don't know whether Hinduism was another religion that became distorted over time nor did I say it was or wasn't. Your post is unrelated to anything I said actually

Please google "authenticity of khutba bayan" and you will find that it is unanimously agreed by shia scholars to be unauthentic. This OP's post is complete rubbish since the comaprison itself becomes invalid based on this.

The irony is that OP has gone to another thread about ying/yang in Islam and complained how it's not needed in our religion... gotta love the double standards