Sign in to follow this  
Anisa Bandeh Khoda

I Vant To Learn Farsi.

EDITED: ism e man morteza ast, va man indoneziayi hastam, va alan tu jakarta zendegi mikonam..

gd effort : )

how to say thank you very much....... ^_^ teshekkur?? oh, what "alan" mean? i think the persian version for "I live in jakarta" is long one.

nekoonam=a good trusted person with good reputation (if this is what u meant by nekonam) :)

LOL Now I realize where i found this words: whenever I listening rahbar speech on Youtube. :D

how to say thank you very much....... ^_^ teshekkur?? oh, what "alan" mean? i think the persian version for "I live in jakarta" is long one.

Thank you very much = khayly (khaylee) manoonam

Alan = now

I live in jakarta = man jakarta zendigy mekonam

Edited by This field is required

Salam u alaykom,

style of Farsi old poetry such as Hafez is way different from the normal Farsi. Its like one Shakespeare vs normal English!

Im more than happy to help out, please feel free to mesg me.

assalam u alaykom

salaam,

actually i want to study farsi, many people said that if you know arabic, it will be easier to understand farsi. my motivation to study farsi not because i want to talk with iranian/afghani only. I want to analyse persian poetry like Omar Khayyam, Sa'di, Hafez and any legendary iranian poets so that i can apply my critique when I study literature and enrich my cultural awareness especially that related to eastern literature.

so first question, does farsi sentences syntax and arabic sentence syntax are similar?

i.e. if u say in english "his name is ridwan" in arabic it's : "ismuhu ridwan" where ismu" means 'name', 'hu' is possesive noun which means 'him'....so if we render it to english it become : "name his ridwan"

I hope u understand my post

Salam. Lotfan komakam kon..

lol. Need help with a line.. Could you guys help me out?

http://www.shiatv.net/view_video.php?viewkey=2d892c85d2b19ade4a47

at 2:40 I think there is a stanza which can not be found in the subtitles..

Second line, I guess, means; "I am a slave to love and free in both worlds." But, what about the first line? What does it mean? Thanks in advance..

Edited by HamzaTR

salam Alaikum

You can watch a series in Shiatv.net which is for learning Farsi in Arabic language, though it's also suitable for even English speakers.

check shiatv.net and look for Learning Farsi

ws

Salam. Lotfan komakam kon..

lol. Need help with a line.. Could you guys help me out?

http://www.shiatv.net/view_video.php?viewkey=2d892c85d2b19ade4a47

at 2:40 I think there is a stanza which can not be found in the subtitles..

Second line, I guess, means; "I am a slave to love and free in both worlds." But, what about the first line? What does it mean? Thanks in advance..

It is a poem:

Openly I admit, with much joy and such glee;

Enslaved to your love, from both worlds I am free

Bah bah.. In thread (?) khayli khoob est.. Daste shoma dard nakone, khahar. Ye soali dashtam. Kodom logat be man towsiye midaeed? Sepasgozaram.

Sallam bro. seems your farsi is great but better to say kodom loghat ro be man tosiye mikoni instead of tosiye midi.