Sign in to follow this  
Ali-F

Which Beard Type Do You Wish To Have Or Have?

Rate this topic

Imad-Mughnieh.jpg

Imad_F__Moughnieh.jpg

I want a beard like his..  :wub:

but sadly mine is not grey and it goes more curly when overgrown..

And I dont have time to fix or care for it.. So I keep it shorter..

or else it is like this fellow's..

ahmet-kayaya-dogum-gununde-odul-17924.jp

Edited by HamzaTR

Is it true that growing the mustache over the lips/too long is haraam/makruh? I think it's because when you drink something the mustache shouldn't touch the liquid. Either that or because we want to try and avoid keeping a mustache like the Majoos.

mustache-styles-mikaelstrauss.jpg

Anyways, this is the perfect beard:

Nqp58.jpg

No. This is the brothers forum. If you don't want us commenting on your menstruation threads, don't comment on ours.

shut up, coz i never stated that... feel free to comment. No one is stopping u. i cannot believe u acused me of saying that!  :dry:

shut up, coz i never stated that... feel free to comment. No one is stopping u. i cannot believe u acused me of saying that! :dry:

I didn't accuse you of anything. The "you" was plural. If you sisters don't want us commenting on your female menstruation threads then you sisters should stay out of brothers forums. Not you personally.

^ Is he Fath Ali, Shah from Qajar era??

btw, I like this :

leninv.jpg

^ Is he Fath Ali, Shah from Qajar era??

btw, I like this :

leninv.jpg

Abe Lincoln's was better.

{[And I didn't mean the "abraham Lincoln brigade"]}

No. This is the brothers forum. If you don't want us commenting on your menstruation threads, don't comment on ours.

Show some respect man. What you say (specially to a woman, to a child, to an old, to a poor, to a subordinate, to a blue collar worker) reflects a lot on your value system.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

Show some respect man. What you say (specially to a woman, to a child, to an old, to a poor, to a subordinate, to a blue collar worker) reflects a lot on your value system.

You do not know the story behind my frustration.

Also, I treat women equally. If a man told me to go to hell, I would treat him as equally as I would a woman. You, on the other hand, view women as less than men. You have showed this repeatedly such as when you insinuated that they are like children; brainless.

I believe that women are equal. If a man can take what I say to him, so too can a woman. Anisa Bandeh Khoda, as much as I dislike what she may have done, is equal to any man. She is strong. She can take what I say.

You do not know the story behind my frustration.

Also, I treat women equally. If a man told me to go to hell, I would treat him as equally as I would a woman. You, on the other hand, view women as less than men. You have showed this repeatedly such as when you insinuated that they are like children; brainless.

I believe that women are equal. If a man can take what I say to him, so too can a woman. Anisa Bandeh Khoda, as much as I dislike what she may have done, is equal to any man. She is strong. She can take what I say.

^^^ This is 'Western' preached faulty view of 'SIMILARITY' which people like yourself are programmed to think as 'Western' emancipated 'EQUALITY'.

According to the religion liked by Allah swt, women and men are truly 'EQUAL' but not 'SIMILAR'.

Think about this distinction once you get a moment from being bombard with whatever media you listen/hear/watch/adhere to. Don't rev your brains unnecessarily, just do a synthesis between your mom and dad and you would get the Quranic concept of gender EQUALITY without confusing it with SIMILARITY.

Peace!

"but some are more equal than others "

Bro Samii, you got to throw your two or three cents out in this since you have in on how these corporates manage to grow sheep like these with faulty terms and hollow slogans.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

^^^ This is 'Western' preached faulty view of 'SIMILARITY' which people like yourself are programmed to think as 'Western' emancipated 'EQUALITY'.

According to the religion liked by Allah swt, women and men are truly 'EQUAL' but not 'SIMILAR'.

Think about this distinction once you get a moment from being bombard with whatever media you listen/hear/watch/adhere to. Don't rev your brains unnecessarily, just do a synthesis between your mom and dad and you would get the Quranic concept of gender EQUALITY without confusing it with SIMILARITY.

Peace!

Bro Samii, you got to throw your two or three cents out in this since you have in on how these corporates manage to grow sheep like these with faulty terms and hollow slogans.

"never say never "