Sign in to follow this  
CityOfKnowledge

Najis While Praying

Rate this topic

I can't find the rule on sistani's website but I know I read it somewhere. I went to the washroom at school and forgot to wash myself (make myself paak) before I prayed dhuhr. I remembered at Maghrib. Are my dhuhr and asr valid? Would any of you know what rule number it is or what the rule is?

Edited by CityOfKnowledge

75. If a person doubts whether he has performed Istibra or not, and then discharges a liquid about which he is not sure whether it is Pak or not, that liquid is will be deemed najis, and if he has performed Wudhu it becomes void. However, if he doubts whe ther he performed the Istibra correctly or not, and a liquid is discharged about which he is not sure whether it is Pak or not, that liquid will be Pak, and it will not invalidate the Wudhu.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم

Syed Sistani (ha)'s ruling:

811. If a person forgets that his body or dress is najis, and remembers during namaz, or after completing namaz, as an obligatory precaution, he should offer the prayers again, if his forgetting was due to carelessness. And if the time has lapsed, he should give its Qadha. If it was not due to carelessness, it is not necessary to pray again, except when he remembers during namaz, in which circumstances, he will act as explained below.

والسلام

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم

Syed Sistani (ha)'s ruling:

811. If a person forgets that his body or dress is najis, and remembers during namaz, or after completing namaz, as an obligatory precaution, he should offer the prayers again, if his forgetting was due to carelessness. And if the time has lapsed, he should give its Qadha. If it was not due to carelessness, it is not necessary to pray again, except when he remembers during namaz, in which circumstances, he will act as explained below.

والسلام

Alaykum Salaam. Great, thanks.