Sign in to follow this  
shadow_of_light

Adopting Disabled Children

Milad was a 20-day boy when he was adopted by a couple who didnt have children. After 4 years, they understood that Milad suffered from cerebral palsy; he couldn't walk, he couldn't talk, he even couldn't stand, ... . The orphanage suggested his adoptive parents to change him with a healthy child, but they refused and looked after him for more than 20 years. 2 years ago, another couple, after watching an interview with Milad's (adoptive) parents, decided to adopt a disabled girl. And last year, Milad died.

This is an interview with Milad' parents, 1 year after his death.

http://mov1.tebyan.net/1392/04/92043102_123625.flv

Edited by shadow_of_light

Milad was a 20-day boy when he was adopted by a couple who didnt have children. After 4 years, they understood that Milad suffered from cerebral palsy; he couldn't walk, he couldn't talk, he even couldn't stand, ... . The orphanage suggested his adoptive parents to change him with a healthy child, but they refused and looked after him for more than 20 years. 2 years ago, another couple, after watching an interview with Milad's (adoptive) parents, decided to adopt a disabled girl. And last year, Milad died.

This is an interview with Milad' parents, 1 year after his death.

http://mov1.tebyan.net/1392/04/92043102_123625.flv

I really liked AliKhani's ingenuity in his Mah Assal performance . he gave people very good idea.

These special kids are meant to be nurtured with great care. Childless couples should really consider adopting these kids instead of going for un-ethical fertilization procedures but for that responsible parenting is required. nice share

Childless couples should really consider adopting these kids instead of going for un-ethical fertilization procedures

I quite agree. Why bringing new children to the world while there are many orphans who wish to have families and parents?

I really liked AliKhani's ingenuity in his Mah Assal performance . he gave people very good idea.

Yes, every episode of the series was highly moving.

(salam)

I quite agree. Why bringing new children to the world while there are many orphans who wish to have families and parents?

Yes, every episode of the series was highly moving.

What you say makes sense as there are a lot of children waiting to be loved and cared for without parents. Nonetheless, I think childless couples try to have their own children as not only is adoption a difficult process hefty with red tape in most of the developed world but there are a lot of aspects to having a baby that adoption does not have such as the pregnancy and birth, the scans and the midnight dashes for ice cream! 

every woman wants to be a mother,to hold a child for 9 months,feel the child inside her,talking to him,'raising' him from the moment he is created inside her,give birth....etc.

so saying "Why bringing new children to the world while there are many orphans who wish to have families and parents?" is nonsense.

though adoption can be a good option in case the couple are completely Hopeless of having their own child.