Sign in to follow this  
Repentant

Photo Of Your Library

Rate this topic

From the condition of your room it is safe to assume that you are anything but bachelor.

Your status of bachelorhood is thus cancelled.

:D

It is said that guys' rooms are messy dumps with stuff strewn about the place whereas girls keep their rooms net and clean, spic and span, in perfect order. It may be so in the outside world but in our household the opposite is the case.

From the condition of your room it is safe to assume that you are anything but bachelor.

Your status of bachelorhood is thus cancelled.

i second that! Disgraceful! Look at the peripheral perfection of that made bed. This is what a real (single) man's bed-room looks like:

DSC02092_zps0310ddf8.jpg

Masterful. Taking notes Marbles?

(salam)

Nice shalwaar...?

Wassalam

Ws

I'm sitting on a rocking chair with one leg crossed over the other. Yes, this random click also captured the edge of the shalwar!

i second that! Disgraceful! Look at the peripheral perfection of that made bed. This is what a real (single) man's bed-room looks like:

A singleton's bed where no action takes place looks like this one: perpetually made and scarcely disturbed. A married bed, however, is a place of world-shaking tumult.

Here, from the same batch of pics off my phone. This is from the cold winter days as I have a thick quilt on the footside.

027_zps6a16418a.jpg

:D

It is said that guys' rooms are messy dumps with stuff strewn about the place whereas girls keep their rooms net and clean, spic and span, in perfect order. It may be so in the outside world but in our household the opposite is the case.

You must be living in anti matter world.

DSC02092_zps0310ddf8.jpg

ehmehm, actually you are on a lower level of that status. Let me borrow someones camera to show you :P

I dont have Ukrainian flag though.

(salam)

My bookshelf is back home. Since I am studying overseas, for the time being, I am surviving off of this:

attachicon.gifLibrary.png

Wassalam

(wasalam)

In addition to one of the above posters request (germanshia?) it would be awesome if you could share your online library with us. Most of those titles appear to be tremendously interesting!  :Hijabi: