Sign in to follow this  
Repentant

Photo Of Your Library

Rate this topic

(salam)
(bismillah)

Here is a pic of my library. This is an old pic, before I really started to delve solely into Arabic books. I have been moving recently, so I don't have a central location for all my books.

My Library

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-TFIWPFsrHQbnhjMkROTi0tVTA/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-TFIWPFsrHQcDhtTzY4Rk16TnM/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-TFIWPFsrHQWGpsdHJwaXZEU0k/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-TFIWPFsrHQWFY4bV9ZU0JLMXM/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-TFIWPFsrHQdC1KbkJxVjRublE/edit?usp=sharing

My brother Zeshan Zaveri's library (very old picture as well)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-TFIWPFsrHQYUlwaWtWaHQ3b3M/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Nader Zaveri

MY personal library is just sad. It's actually getting smaller as I give my books away because I no longer want them. 

IMG_0531.JPG

But these are my parents' books that I have free access to, I hope some of them can become mine one day  :Hijabi: 

IMG_0534.JPG

IMG_0535.JPG

IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0537.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

(salam)
(bismillah)

Here is a pic of my library. This is an old pic, before I really started to delve solely into Arabic books. I have been moving recently, so I don't have a central location for all my books.

Wow mA I think some of the shelves are sagging due to the weight of all those books!

MY personal library is just sad. It's actually getting smaller as I give my books away because I no longer want them. 

IMG_0531.JPG

But these are my parents' books that I have free access to, I hope some of them can become mine one day  :Hijabi: 

IMG_0534.JPG

IMG_0535.JPG

IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0537.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

Wow mA I think some of the shelves are sagging due to the weight of all those books!

cool!! :)

:( I do actually. I'm a close friend of Gandalf, the old man in the picture, and we're both from the same order of wizards. Only I'm bald, with less teeth and a tad chubby so I keep my pointy hat on my head usually.

I also carry fireworks in my horse cart like him though. In order to appease small masses of children.

Reminds me of my own table. Need scuba diving gear to find something at the bottom. Endless photocopied copies of "notes" and books of all manner. And drawings rolled together and stacked at the foot rest. :)

1465117_10151867079026840_297348993_n.jp

(salam)

My room is quite a mess, and the table is just a hint.

Yeh, I can tell.

:( I do actually. I'm a close friend of Gandalf, the old man in the picture, and we're both from the same order of wizards. Only I'm bald, with less teeth and a tad chubby so I keep my pointy hat on my head usually.

I also carry fireworks in my horse cart like him though. In order to appease small masses of children.

Aaahh..I remember those times when Lord of the rings was the hottest thing of our imagination...high school days. I was never a fan actually (pls dont be mad at me if u r).

Reminds me of my own table. Need scuba diving gear to find something at the bottom. Endless photocopied copies of "notes" and books of all manner. And drawings rolled together and stacked at the foot rest. :)

1465117_10151867079026840_297348993_n.jp

LOOOOOL !

Edited by Livia

salam

on page 1 i saw the documents of member "ibn al hussain"

it looked nice. do others here also have documents on their desktops?

how do you order it and could you share it with us as an exchange of knowledge 

This is from my room, probably from last summer. This collection started developing from mid 2010, almost three years worth of book buying. There is another small bookshelf in another room. A couple dozen books remain unread which are usually those bought on 'whim' or heavy tomes such as In Search of Lost Time of Marcel Proust, which I still haven't the heart to start.

For want of space, my pre-2010 books [mainly Islamic books in Urdu and English and lots of Urdu literature] and those I inherited from my father sit safely in the country house. I do wish sometimes I had quick access to them for reference.

I did not take this pic esp for this thread. Just found in siting in my mobile phone as I was emptying it of its contents.

IMG_20130520_161235_zps59a140f1.jpg

This is from my room, probably from last summer. This collection started developing from mid 2010, almost three years worth of book buying. There is another small bookshelf in another room. A couple dozen books remain unread which are usually those bought on 'whim' or heavy tomes such as In Search of Lost Time of Marcel Proust, which I still haven't the heart to start.

For want of space, my pre-2010 books [mainly Islamic books in Urdu and English and lots of Urdu literature] and those I inherited from my father sit safely in the country house. I do wish sometimes I had quick access to them for reference.

I did not take this pic esp for this thread. Just found in siting in my mobile phone as I was emptying it of its contents.

IMG_20130520_161235_zps59a140f1.jpg

From the condition of your room it is safe to assume that you are anything but bachelor.

Your status of bachelorhood is thus cancelled.