Sign in to follow this  
Bunny old

Arabic Movies

Salam alaikum

Which Arabic movies have english subtitles or have urdu translation dubbing of dailogues like Mokhtarnameh.It has subtitles and dialogue dubbing in many languages.Similarly are there more Islamic movies and pre Islamic era too with english subtitles or udu dubbing.Like any movie on nabi Isa a.s with english subtitles,life of Abu zarr Ghaffari,Meesam e tammar,Shireen.Others like Antar bin Shaddad, Yusuf hejazi who spread Islam,earlier he was non muslim and very much against it..Bani Quraish or Hashim.

Please if anybody know ,please post the link.I thank you in advance.

Edited by Bunny old

wa salam. Just like Mokhtarnameh, there are lots of iranian tv series and movies out there dubbed and subtitled in many languages. As far as I know iFILMTV broadcasts all islamic movies and tv series dubbed in English and Arabic.. Ok, I suggest Maryam Muqaddasa (Saint Mary) TV Series here: http://www.shiasource.com/drive/self/iranian-serials-and-films/ Enjoy it. ma salam

Edited by HamzaTR

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Salam, I feel guilty for not pursuing formal Islamic education at hawza, and I find so many excuses which are not valid.  I'm currently studying Civil Engineering at University and I have one year left to graduate. I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting a grad job (inshallah) and earn a decent amount. When I get a job, I'll work from 9-5 everyday and chill a bit when I get home. However, I really want to persue Islamic education. I know for a fact that my parents won't let me, as they just want me to have a secure job where I can earn enough and be happy. They don't know my values and goals. I have always been into religion and I want to get a better understanding of it. Studying it at home is not the same, as you don't have a mentor or teacher.  I even live in a part of Australia where there is no Islamic seminary or anything. I don't wanna work for the rest of my life and not gain proper Islamic knowledge. It annnoys me at times. Like it's a massive investment which will benefit me. Btw I'm 21 years of age right now. Do you have any advice? 
    • Salam Zahra, It's totally not abnormal for someone young like you to be afraid of death. You know most people don't fear death itself but what comes after it. So what you should do is calm down and understand why you fear it. And then try not to think about it that much. Occupy yourself with something like exercising, reading, or hanging out with friends. And don't just read Quran and pray just out of fear but understand why it's good for you do those things. Ask for somebody's, like family, opinion or perspective, that can help very much you know. I hope this helps you inshallah
    • Fair enough. If way back then, the texts said, Man was created from hydrocarbon - I doubt it would make much sense to anyone so bad analogy. Thanks. Jesus also said he has not come to destroy the Law but fulfill it and anyone advocating not following the law is least in the Kingdom of God.      
    • Salam I would like to study in Iran but I don't know how to apply from here,  I'm from Pakistan. If anyone can help me with this I'll be really grateful for their helpp
    • Salam, Does anyone have really good quotes about knowledge and learning by Imam Ali?