Sign in to follow this  
:Sami II

They Don't Want You To Know This

Rate this topic

My body volume only at most 1 m3.

Any suggestion, how will you/we do it ?

here's some examples to study

Russian Christians did it for 40 years

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeology/For-40-Years-This-Russian-Family-Was-Cut-Off-From-Human-Contact-Unaware-of-World-War-II-188843001.html

also this man did it individually for 30+ years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLMkt03wav4

obv I'm not suggesting to do this alone

Edited by fibonacci

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeology/For-40-Years-This-Russian-Family-Was-Cut-Off-From-Human-Contact-Unaware-of-World-War-II-188843001.html

I'm thinking more like this 

or this 

or 

I am waiting Sami. We can meet and there will be some bodyguard. :P

we have :Salaat-ul-Layl , the best bodyguard from :Allah swt .

Werent you a banker? you people seem to go from one disaster to the next. Cut each date into 4 peices and give each wife 3 peices each man!

oh gosh , thanks sis , it was nearly WW3 here .

I like the dates from Yemen , the soft centred ones , which is harder to divide , and cannot make it in exact proportions.

Perhaps we can compromise on those mejool dates , much bigger with harder centres.

Oh, okay, i see it back to nature, basic human being as if Adam AS. Then control the direction of human living on earth based on what The Creator demand.

I'm thinking more like this 

or this 

or 

we have :Salaat-ul-Layl , the best bodyguard from :Allah swt .

Oh, okay, i see it back basic human being, resembling and harmonizing with nature, control the current direction of human living on earth based on what The Creator demand.

The body guard i mean is :

1. common human being, i.e. someone who will help the direction of toilet when needed, helping when in trouble. I still believe there are still a lot of them on earth.

2. the unseen, eg. our mind/aql, our heart/qalb, which i supposed can be trained as best as possible by your suggestion, shalatul layl/night, i remembered it is called shalat tahajjud.

3. the unseen jinn (i dont quite understand if we can see and communicate with them).

Salam and email me Brother Sami.

Sami tell us some real news about oil. How expensive will it get and when. I heard its near depletion and that it'll cost 50$ per gallon by 2020 or even as early as 2016 unless huge oil reserves are found and successfully tapped. Thanks (and no horses**t please ^^).

it's going through the roof soon .

let's start by acquiring land in north east Iran

why there bro ?

you do realise you cannot own any land .

:sami - When I read about the land title, I then realised, it would be illogical for anyone that owns ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allodial_title ) land, to sell it. As by selling it one loses sovereignty and to practice their own laws.

Allodial — Free; not holden of any lord or superior; owned without obligation of vassalage or fealty; the opposite of feudal.

the big deception.

Edited by D3v1L

8.  the law

your leaders trick you into this one .

the laws in the :Quran is not the same as the laws in society  .

In society today , you are not classified as a :Human , and nothing belongs to you including your body .

the government is not really a government but a private company .

and the religion of SHIAISM is just an enterprise franchised by the VATICAN , which has all the rights to every religion .

(:Shia and :Islam is a :Deen for :Humans and :Jinns , it is not a religion )

some examples 

1. when you steal something , let's say a new Iphone from an apple store , you are not stealing according to the laws of the :Quran , as you are a corporation , and dead entities cannot steal , and the Iphone belongs to you anyway , as you funded Apple  through your birth certificate.Therefore as the stake holder of Apple , you own part of the company .Also you cannot steal the iphone as there is never an ownership of the product by any persons but a lease to the product.And since you have entered into the many rules of employment disguised as citizenship , the rules of your contract , (ACTS and STATUTES ) , you have agreed to follow and if you don't , you give the policy enforcers (police) the right to penalise you .
  2. When you injure or kill someone , you are actually removing a value or an asset from the books of the ledgers of the company .That's why they seek compensation against you for their loss of production , and hence you are stored in a jail , and a bond is created in which you pay for the loss .It's all a transaction .

You leaders are not only telling you this , but fooling you into thinking that by being a good employee of your country (private company), that you are serving :Allah swt .

It's like thinking you are serving :Allah swt by working at McDonalds and making toxic foods to make people sick.

This is insanity .

Edited by :Sami II

8.  the law

your leaders trick you into this one .

the laws in the :Quran is not the same as the laws in society  .

In society today , you are not classified as a :Human , and nothing belongs to you including your body .

the government is not really a government but a private company .

and the religion of SHIAISM is just an enterprise franchised by the VATICAN , which has all the rights to every religion .

(:Shia and :Islam is a :Deen for :Humans and :Jinns , it is not a religion )

some examples 

1. when you steal something , let's say a new Iphone from an apple store , you are not stealing according to the laws of the :Quran , as you are a corporation , and dead entities cannot steal , and the Iphone belongs to you anyway , as you funded Apple  through your birth certificate.Therefore as the stake holder of Apple , you own part of the company .Also you cannot steal the iphone as there is never an ownership of the product by any persons but a lease to the product.And since you have entered into the many rules of employment disguised as citizenship , the rules of your contract , (ACTS and STATUTES ) , you have agreed to follow and if you don't , you give the policy enforcers (police) the right to penalise you .
  2. When you injure or kill someone , you are actually removing a value or an asset from the books of the ledgers of the company .That's why they seek compensation against you for their loss of production , and hence you are stored in a jail , and a bond is created in which you pay for the loss .It's all a transaction .

You leaders are not only telling you this , but fooling you into thinking that by being a good employee of your country (private company), that you are serving :Allah swt .

It's like thinking you are serving :Allah swt by working at McDonalds and making toxic foods to make people sick.

This is insanity .

I watched this video... it makes a lot of sense. however you still haven't told us how to break these contracts.

if i need to travel, i need a passport otherwise i won't be able to enter any country. what you say makes sense, but when applied practically we need these documents and still somehow or other be part of the system.

there isn't much point in telling us this if you don't tell us how to actually break these contracts but also be able to live in society.

I watched this video... it makes a lot of sense. however you still haven't told us how to break these contracts.

if i need to travel, i need a passport otherwise i won't be able to enter any country. what you say makes sense, but when applied practically we need these documents and still somehow or other be part of the system.

there isn't much point in telling us this if you don't tell us how to actually break these contracts but also be able to live in society.

A passport is a port pass ,  you ( the self loading cargo) needs permission to board a vessel from the captain , and be insured against damage.

Under UN human rights declaration which most countries are a signatory to , you do not need a travel document 

Article 13.

• (1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
  • (2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.

However , by contracting to your country (private corporation ) as a citizen (employee ) , you have given away such rights .

just like you need permission to take a holiday from your employer , you need permission from your government to go to another port .

The majority of government workers in such places , have no idea about such rights , and will prevent you from crossing borders even kidnap you and throw you in jail , or sometimes kill you .

This is the biggest challenge facing those who want out .

It's not the controllers that will stop you.

it's the 99% of the sheeple .

The mainstream ,school / uni graduated , married to one wife , with 1.7 kids , mortgage , drinking fluoridated water , eating processed foods , taking vaccines , and going to events to listen to the 10 day crying programmes by those polished speakers .

It is  the ordinary folks , the mainstream shia , sunni , christian , jew etc etc etc .

those who accept the status quo, without any question and follow it.

it is them who is really stopping you from achieving your freedom and it is they that will stop you from becoming the 313.

Like those is :Kufa , we have now 7 billion in number.

remember the beautiful saying , everyday is :Ashura,  every land is :Karbala , the reality of that tragic day was most of the people were not there , they were in :Kufa or elsewhere .The majority is  never there and will never be anywhere , the small numbers will oppress and even smaller numbers will defend .

That's why the controllers are trying to reduce this number to a more manageable level.

so they can break away and do what they want to do.

To answer your question bro , the sure way to break free 100% , is to never entered the system , like our beloved :Imam (as) .

We have been forced and tricked into this for many generations , and as I have said before , the first step is knowing .

I believe it is only through him , that you can achieve freedom .

But you must get serious , and I don't mean just watching some YT videos or reading my posts.

It took for over 50 years to get here , and I am at the 3rd generation stage.

It's difficult and it's getting harder .

I don't have all the answers .

The good news is that you're young and you have a good chance by the time you become old like me.

So study and change your thinking , your life and get ready .

I will posts some simple ways to break free in a limited way , as most of us still need the system to survive for a time .

Thankyou for the post, it is truly reassuring to see the Quranic verse in light of the Mehdi and the 313 (May Allah bless them.)

"Allah has promised to those of you who believe and do good that He will most certainly make them rulers in the earth as He made rulers those before them and that He will most certainly establish for them their religion which He has chosen for them and that He will most certainly, after their fear, give them security in exchange,  (as) they serve Me (and) do not associate

aught with Me..." [Nur : 55]

who wants out ?

some brothers and sisters have asked this question from me many times .

It's not that easy .

Most of us need this system to live .

Unless you're the :Imam (as) , or his faithful companions.

Or one of the few native tribes of indigenous people like the elders of the Australian aborigines only found in the bush or in the desert of central Australia.

Than it will be very difficult.

There are many things to change from within and without.

you will have to change your thought patterns , your diet , your economic situation  and have a whole new approach to life as you know it .

It's a very radical change.

Let's start with the bi-polar thinking that we are conditioned in life .

1.let's destroy the bi-polar thinking .

:Islam is neither east nor west .

it's neither republican nor democrat 

neither labour or liberal 

neither communist or capitalist 

neither mainstream or fringe 

neither this nor that 

it is not part of the system that has purposely created with 2 polar sides to capture 100% of the market giving the illusion of having a choice.

When I read all the posts on SC , or listen in on all arguments regarding :Islam or life in general , people always take one side or the other.

:Islam has a unique position , and is not on the same paradigm as the others .

This is a very difficult process to get your head around , as most of you have been programmed and conditioned to be bi-polar from birth .

You must recognise this , and through reprogramming your mind , get back to thought pattern of a :Muslim , and not an Australian Muslim , or an Indian Muslim , or a muslim republican etc .

Most of you have gone to school , uni or have watched thousand of hours of TV , or too much time at those so called islamic centres.

It will take many years to throw out such programming , and for most of you , it will never leave you.

I believe that there are a few amongst you that has the ability to remove this programming very quickly.

perhaps you are being groomed for the 313.

I will go through some methods that might work for you :Inshallah.

You STill have a lot of time...Go to an orphanage, get some 313 young kids , support them, grow them up and teach them about the Qaim and his support....Trust me they will be the finest and allegiance of the young blood always pays respect, I see most of them here are dead, absolutely dead ....Just words, cannot do anything!!!

I have been here and seen them very keenly, the Diamonds are hidden deep inside, and above what you see is all Coal...Trying to get them out is like mining into a big mine fields...

So what do you say say about the first idea of growing up orphan kids and preparing them for this, isnt a good idea?

Edited by Masp

we should help the :Yateem regardless , as it is an act most favoured by :Allah swt.

one of my wives actually suggested this long time ago , as it does make lots of sense , and there are not many people doing such things.

I like to go further than that , I like to prepare 313 brothers and sisters , that will each raise 313 :Yateems for the sake of preparing them for :Al-Hujjat (as) .

I like to work with bigger numbers as to increase the chance of at least one from amongst them to succeed.

Dear bro , it's not that easy .

We have no idea the elite status of such people of the 313.

It is a prize for the best of the best.

I as a miserable old man can dream of being the cook .

But you and many younger people can achieve this .

and help many others along the way .

think about it bro , 313 out of 300,000,000 today .

with all this said before you can raise your own kids or :Yateems for his cause , you must also have those qualities.

Remember the greater challenge than making yourself one of 313 is to duplicate it for generations to come.

we should help the :Yateem regardless , as it is an act most favoured by :Allah swt.

one of my wives actually suggested this long time ago , as it does make lots of sense , and there are not many people doing such things.

I like to go further than that , I like to prepare 313 brothers and sisters , that will each raise 313 :Yateems for the sake of preparing them for :Al-Hujjat (as) .

I like to work with bigger numbers as to increase the chance of at least one from amongst them to succeed.

Dear bro , it's not that easy .

We have no idea the elite status of such people of the 313.

It is a prize for the best of the best.

I as a miserable old man can dream of being the cook .

But you and many younger people can achieve this .

and help many others along the way .

think about it bro , 313 out of 300,000,000 today .

with all this said before you can raise your own kids or :Yateems for his cause , you must also have those qualities.

Remember the greater challenge than making yourself one of 313 is to duplicate it for generations to come.

Yes, Alhamd, Ture indeed what you say about the yateems.

True , I should be having the Qualities, to be frank enough , I have None, But Some...

And I am already a Part of the system which has already surrounded me up.

I also have a Dream Just Like Yours, But I must Admit. I am very weak.

I also feel, The One Eyed Forces are also having the same mindset and are preparing their anti 313 and have multiplication plans.

And The Need of the Hour is the 313 Faithful Companions of the Imam.

At The Moment I Feel The Best is to leave upto Allah and Wait for the reapperance of The IMAM OF THE TIME.

Yes, Alhamd, Ture indeed what you say about the yateems.

True , I should be having the Qualities, to be frank enough , I have None, But Some...

And I am already a Part of the system which has already surrounded me up.

I also have a Dream Just Like Yours, But I must Admit. I am very weak.

I also feel, The One Eyed Forces are also having the same mindset and are preparing their anti 313 and have multiplication plans.

And The Need of the Hour is the 313 Faithful Companions of the Imam.

At The Moment I Feel The Best is to leave upto Allah and Wait for the reapperance of The IMAM OF THE TIME.

Dear bro , 

According to my own calculations , it will take me 7 generations to produce an offspring worthy of the 313 . provided that each generation excels the previous in everything .

I am at my 3rd :Inshallah.

And if :Al-Hujjat (as) was to come now , I hope I am worthy on being the cook for his 313.

But this is me , a useless old man weak and destitute deprived of any greatness, except my :Duas.

On the other hand , you are young bro , full of energy and vitality.

I was walking up the hill the other day with one of my sons , I was recalling the days when I was his age and I will run up such hills many times.

I told him , once i met my grandfather walking up the hill , and i was just about to walk down when he saw me , he was a healthy great :Momin ,but I saw his tiredness in his eyes and the realisation of his old age .I never forget that look .That was many years ago .Now I look at my son the same way .

This is our reality , this :Dunya is a temporary abode where life flashes before your very eyes .

So while you're young and full of energy , dear bro , do not think of such things and lose hope.

Your :Imam (as) is present and he will assist .

You have to be earnest in your :Duas . He will never abandon us , never his :Shia.

Let's never abandon him , never .

What most of us most probably aren't aware of.

Pandemic Alert: 

Now this can go either way. It may well be a false alarm and I hope it is. But if it isn't then it has an apocalyptic potential. Watch this small piece of news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l5kPtj44_Q

The "MERS" ("Middle Eastern" Respiratory Syndrome) corona virus, heavens forbid, if they have a plan to let it loose during this Hajj then God help us all no matter who you are and where you are. Apocalyptic potential. The timing and place of its appearance seems to be too coincidental, very convenient for enemies of mankind and thus alarmingly suspicious.

Dear bro , 

According to my own calculations , it will take me 7 generations to produce an offspring worthy of the 313 . provided that each generation excels the previous in everything .

And if :Al-Hujjat (as) was to come now , I hope I am worthy on being the cook for his 313.

But this is me , a useless old man weak and destitute deprived of any greatness, except my :Duas.

I was walking up the hill the other day with one of my sons , I was recalling the days when I was his age and I will run up such hills many times.

I told him , once i met my grandfather walking up the hill , and i was just about to walk down when he saw me , he was a healthy great :Momin ,but I saw his tiredness in his eyes and the realisation of his old age .I never forget that look .That was many years ago .Now I look at my son the same way .

This is our reality , this :Dunya is a temporary abode where life flashes before your very eyes .

So while you're young and full of energy , dear bro , do not think of such things and lose hope.

You have to be earnest in your :Duas . He will never abandon us , never his :Shia.

Brother Sami... naturally I have doubts about a lot of things you say... can you prove that you are actually doing the things you say? I take truth and wisdom where I can find it, however it give me some peace to know you are who you say you are. if you could prove that you have all these kids and wives... and that many other things you mention of your person life.  for all I know you could be a 20 years old kid living in Sydney and having fun on the internet?

Dear bro , 

:Dunya is temporary abode yes.

Brother Sami... naturally I have doubts about a lot of things you say... can you prove that you are actually doing the things you say? I take truth and wisdom where I can find it, however it give me some peace to know you are who you say you are. if you could prove that you have all these kids and wives... and that many other things you mention of your person life.  for all I know you could be a 20 years old kid living in Sydney and having fun on the internet?

Khamosh21 joon , 

you have my email , let's build a mutual brotherly relation , and when we are both comfortable you can Skype me , and see i'm not some 20 yo punk ,

but thanks for the compliment dear bro.

Like many people here . I am very private man and would like to keep it like that on public forums.

I have been reading your posts , :Mashallah you have a keen interest in your :Deen and in your :Al-Hujjat (as) .

Keep seeking my young brother , your :Imam (as) is watching and he is aware of his :Shia .

May you be amongst his companions.

I will posts some of the practical methods to assist you .

WS

What most of us most probably aren't aware of.

Pandemic Alert: 

Now this can go either way. It may well be a false alarm and I hope it is. But if it isn't then it has an apocalyptic potential. Watch this small piece of news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l5kPtj44_Q

The "MERS" ("Middle Eastern" Respiratory Syndrome) corona virus, heavens forbid, if they have a plan to let it loose during this Hajj then God help us all no matter who you are and where you are. Apocalyptic potential. The timing and place of its appearance seems to be too coincidental, very convenient for enemies of mankind and thus alarmingly suspicious.

Thanks habibi ,

I've been keeping an eye on this one.

your leaders don't want you to know the truth about the vaccine industry .

do you throw the blame on leaders only ? ok, ignorant leaders have to have responsibility and get blamed.

who wants out ?

some brothers and sisters have asked this question from me many times .

It's not that easy .

Most of us need this system to live .

Unless you're the :Imam (as) , or his faithful companions.

Or one of the few native tribes of indigenous people like the elders of the Australian aborigines only found in the bush or in the desert of central Australia.

Than it will be very difficult.

There are many things to change from within and without.

you will have to change your thought patterns , your diet , your economic situation  and have a whole new approach to life as you know it .

It's a very radical change.

Let's start with the bi-polar thinking that we are conditioned in life .

1.let's destroy the bi-polar thinking .

:Islam is neither east nor west .

it's neither republican nor democrat 

neither labour or liberal 

neither communist or capitalist 

neither mainstream or fringe 

neither this nor that 

it is not part of the system that has purposely created with 2 polar sides to capture 100% of the market giving the illusion of having a choice.

When I read all the posts on SC , or listen in on all arguments regarding :Islam or life in general , people always take one side or the other.

:Islam has a unique position , and is not on the same paradigm as the others .

This is a very difficult process to get your head around , as most of you have been programmed and conditioned to be bi-polar from birth .

You must recognise this , and through reprogramming your mind , get back to thought pattern of a :Muslim , and not an Australian Muslim , or an Indian Muslim , or a muslim republican etc .

Most of you have gone to school , uni or have watched thousand of hours of TV , or too much time at those so called islamic centres.

It will take many years to throw out such programming , and for most of you , it will never leave you.

I believe that there are a few amongst you that has the ability to remove this programming very quickly.

perhaps you are being groomed for the 313.

I will go through some methods that might work for you :Inshallah.

Some few month ago i read in some web about non-duality or nondualism.

Not quite clear understanding it, it pops up in my mind that this nondualism is ignoring the opposing word of adjective.

Such as, heat and cold, high and low, conscious/sober and inconscious/faint/sleep etc

Is this what you want to convey ?

Khamosh21 joon , 

you have my email , let's build a mutual brotherly relation , and when we are both comfortable you can Skype me , and see i'm not some 20 yo punk ,

but thanks for the compliment dear bro.

Like many people here . I am very private man and would like to keep it like that on public forums.

I have been reading your posts , :Mashallah you have a keen interest in your :Deen and in your :Al-Hujjat (as) .

Keep seeking my young brother , your :Imam (as) is watching and he is aware of his :Shia .

May you be amongst his companions.

I will posts some of the practical methods to assist you .

WS

Thanks habibi ,

I've been keeping an eye on this one.

Agha jaan,

i have fundamental disagreement with you about one thing... our Imam Mahdi wants a pure heart, qalb saleem, and that is all he wants. I do not think if one is drinking fluride water (i know it is harmful), or holding a passport and birth certificate, or some of the other things that are not haram, but is following the sharia and remembering Allah swt, this person can succeed in purifying his/her heart.

Of course if one can find a way to escape all of this and still survive that would be great. however there is very little escape from this society and system, it literally has to be completely overthrown... or one dies doing it, or one becomes a hermit and has no interaction with society.

the way I can prove my point, I look to Kerbala. In that time there were thousands of shia. They were not drinking fluride water, they didn't hold the many documents created by this system, they were not part of current banking system... however majority were not with Imam Hussain a.s.... only those were there who had purified hearts, and they were very few.

So the goal in life is to purify the heart, despite whichever society Allah swt has given us birth. It's not about whether I use ":" this in front of my name or not, these are just empty words and symbols, sounds made by the mouth, labels that we've assigned, the meaning that we hold within ourselves behind these words is important - not what meaning the vatican or freemasons assign to these words.

For example I do not believe in the concept of countries and borders... these only exist in the minds of people... but on a practical level I know that I have to cross these mind-made borders and follow certain laws created by man. But internally I know the deception and falsehood behind countries, patriotism, flags, and all the rubbish that comes along with it.

Agha jaan,

i have fundamental disagreement with you about one thing... our Imam Mahdi wants a pure heart, qalb saleem, and that is all he wants. I do not think if one is drinking fluride water (i know it is harmful), or holding a passport and birth certificate, or some of the other things that are not haram, but is following the sharia and remembering Allah swt, this person can succeed in purifying his/her heart.

Of course if one can find a way to escape all of this and still survive that would be great. however there is very little escape from this society and system, it literally has to be completely overthrown... or one dies doing it, or one becomes a hermit and has no interaction with society.

the way I can prove my point, I look to Kerbala. In that time there were thousands of shia. They were not drinking fluride water, they didn't hold the many documents created by this system, they were not part of current banking system... however majority were not with Imam Hussain a.s.... only those were there who had purified hearts, and they were very few.

So the goal in life is to purify the heart, despite whichever society Allah swt has given us birth. It's not about whether I use ":" this in front of my name or not, these are just empty words and symbols, sounds made by the mouth, labels that we've assigned, the meaning that we hold within ourselves behind these words is important - not what meaning the vatican or freemasons assign to these words.

For example I do not believe in the concept of countries and borders... these only exist in the minds of people... but on a practical level I know that I have to cross these mind-made borders and follow certain laws created by man. But internally I know the deception and falsehood behind countries, patriotism, flags, and all the rubbish that comes along with it.

Khamosh21 joon ,

It is always a pleasure to reply to your posts my dear young bro .

Brothers like you here on SC , makes this old man come and spend time here.

Brothers and sisters with your thoughts are the pride of the :Shia of today :Inshallah.

The heart is where all begins and ends .

It is the intent , that makes it possible to reach :Allah swt and serve our :Al-Hujjat (as) .

We live in a world that takes all our freedoms away , the freedom of movement , the freedom to express our bodies in the way :Allah swt wants us to .

The :Hijab , the food we eat , and the way we should act , is taken away from us .

Therefore many of us , we have our hearts and our intent .

They can never take that away , this love for our :Ahylul-Bayt (as).

No amounts of fluoridated water , vaccines , GMO foods , schooling and false propaganda on the media can take this love .

For the :Momin and :Mominad , it makes them stronger .

You see all the negatives work against them , and it is fuel to increase the :Nafs and the :Emaan.

But I'm weak , my heart is blackened by this :Dunya.

I have done many wrongs .

I am a worthless soul with a weak body.

I cannot even walk up a hill , without thinking I'm going to collapse .

I cannot even get my body up for :Fajr-salaat , therefore I don't sleep.

I stay awake at nights crying , not because I'm a saint , but because I know what awaits me soon.

Thoughts of my last breathe always cross my mind more frequently now , and the images of my useless body lowered by my family into my grave , and all of them abandoning me when i need them most.

My heart is weak , black , and full of regret .

I am like a cripple , struggling to just get through , and I catch anything I can get to make it to the finish line.

And every day that finish line creeps ever so close.

But I have kids and grandkids .

In my life I have learnt to fall well , and make mistakes .

I am the master of nothing  and the perfecter of being the imperfect.

I have learned that a useless soul such as I can only benefit when I fall is to fall forward.

so my next generation will be closer to our :Imam (as) by 175 cm.

That's all I am , a failure that will fall forward and not backwards.

My grave like many before me will be insignificant , but good brothers and sisters like you and my kids (:Inshallah )will progress further , till you reach our beloved :Al-Hujjat (as) .

Please give my salams to him from this wretched soul .

do you throw the blame on leaders only ? ok, ignorant leaders have to have responsibility and get blamed.

I don't blame anyone except myself at the end of the day for my actions .

But under :Islam , if one takes on a worthy position of a leader to whatever level , should one not also accept responsibilities that come with such a position .

Every leader has rights and obligations under :Islam , and so do it's followers.

This make the :Ummah , and it is the leadership that is paramount to the success of the :Ummah.

We had always the best leaders , and we have the best of the best with our :Imam (as) .

So isn't it time for our leaders to give real answers to the hard questions , than an old schmuck like me.

Some few month ago i read in some web about non-duality or nondualism.

Not quite clear understanding it, it pops up in my mind that this nondualism is ignoring the opposing word of adjective.

Such as, heat and cold, high and low, conscious/sober and inconscious/faint/sleep etc

Is this what you want to convey ?

not exactly dear bro ,

In this matrix we exist in , call it the system of english language , commerce and contracts , there exist one agenda , but has 2 faces.

The east and the west , republican or democrat , capitalist or Communist etc etc etc .

This is designed to give the illusion of freedom .

Like 2 football teams playing at the grand final , and the crowds cheer as their team wins and it's a victory , but little does the masses know that both teams are owned  by the same boss.

:Islam and the teachings of the :Quran , :Rasool (as) and the :Ahylul-Bayt (as) , do not fall into this matrix.

It stands alone in a different realm .

It rules do cover this realm , but not the way it is perceived by most.

It is the greatest deception of :Iblis .

It is a trap that most of us are caught in .

Remember words , with the s in the front becomes sword.