RayJaw

Moderator To Approve My Post - How Long?

Rate this topic

Salams All,

I'm not sure if this is the typical wait time, but I always seem to be waiting quite a long time to get my post approved by one of your (awesome) team :D

How long does this normally take?

I guess the reason why I'm so anxious is that I only have one more post left before this restriction will be lifted, and I can finally be a 'real' shiachat member!

Thanks!

Rayan

Salams

If some of your posts havn't been approved after 24 hours, they have most likely been deleted. Keep in mind that mods do not appreciate too many one liners coming from new members. It defeats the purpose of the restriction in place. Try to contribute quality posts and you'll see them being approved on time. Also, occassionally mods are unavailable to approve the threads/posts straightaway so new members have to be patient for their first 10 posts.

Same here ! I've been waiting for my posts to be approved. However, everytime is only shows your content will need to be approved by a moderator. Any idea for how many posts does this happen ? 

3 hours ago, rayyaanr said:

Same here ! I've been waiting for my posts to be approved. However, everytime is only shows your content will need to be approved by a moderator. Any idea for how many posts does this happen ? 

After you have reached 25 posts you will be an advanced member and no longer need approval for your posts.We try to approve posts as quickly as we can.Posts with videos and links usually take a little longer because we cannot approve them before checking out the videos first. 

Thank you for your patience.