Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Abdullah

Imam Khomeini Annual Conference - Australia 2013

Annual Imam Khomeini Conference

On behalf of the Imam Khomeini Conference Committee, we would like to invite you to attend the First Annual Imam Khomeini Conference in Sydney, Australia. The conference has been established in order to promote the character, thoughts, ideals and message of Imam Khomeini, and to analyse his immense contribution to the Islamic Nation and the world.

The details of the event are as follows:

Date: Saturday 1st June, 2013.

Time: 7:00pm.

Venue: Hussaineyat Alnabi Alakram, 6 Rosedale Avenue, Greenacre NSW 2190.

It is our sincere hope that you will be able to join us in commemorating the passing of this great man, and help us in spreading awareness of the ideals of the Islamic Revolution and the personality of Imam Khomeini in Australia. Brothers and Sisters are welcome, and dinner will be provided on the night. Please keep in mind that this is an Islamic event and therefore an Islamic dress-code applies.

Yours Sincerely,

Imam Khomeini Conference Committee

Hussaineyat Alnabi Alakram

https://www.facebook...530848510294215

post-61948-0-45657300-1368774255_thumb.j

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Assalaamualeykum, This is what Imam says: 1 - علي بن إبراهيم، عن أبيه، عن ابن محبوب وغيره، عن العلاء بن رزين عن محمد بن مسلم، عن أبي جعفر (عليه السلام) قال: من كان مؤمنا فعمل خيرا في إيمانه ثم أصابته فتنه فكفر ثم تاب بعد كفره كتب له وحسب بكل شئ كان عمله في إيمانه ولا يبطله الكفر إذا تاب بعد كفره. Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from ibn Mahbub and others from al-‘Ala’ ibn Razin from Muhammad ibn Muslim from abu Ja’far(as), who has said the following:  “One who has been a believer and had performed good deeds then suffers a misfortune and turns to disbelief, then after disbelief repents, all of the good deeds that he had performed as a believer will be written down for him. Disbelief does not invalidate them if he repents after his disbelief.” Source: al-Kafi by Shaykh Kulayni, Vol 2, Pg 461, H 1(2).  Grading: Allamah Majlisi said hadeeth is "Hasan Kal-Saheeh" (Good like Authentic) in his Mirat ul Uqool, Vol 11, Pg 385. Shaykh Bahbudi grades this hadeeth as "Saheeh" (Authentic) in his Saheeh al-Kafi, Vol 1, Pg 133.
    • ok, all versions of this app, are pretty horrible. I'll try to look for an ebook or something,. shukran.   
    • Shukran. I deeply appreciate it. 
    • What for a person who was born in a Muslim family but was not religious and very ignorant about his deen and later realized the truth and came completely into Islam?
    • By eradicating US-backed ISIS you helped not only Muslims but also mankind Tehran (ISNA) - The Leader of the Revolution penned a message in response to Major General Qassem Soleimani’s letter on the termination of ISIS.   The following is the full text of the message: In the name of God, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful: I thank the Almighty God, from the depths of my heart, for having blessed you and your colleagues’ selfless endeavors against the vicious entity of ISIS, which was established by a tyrannical power of the world, and it was eradicated in Syria and Iraq by your hands: the pious servants of God. This was not only a blow to that cruel and notorious group, ISIS. It was a blow to the unscrupulous politicians that pursued igniting civil wars in the region, destroying anti-zionist resistance, and weakening independent states through ill-fated leaders of this deceitful group. It was a blow to the current and former United States government and their dependent regimes in the region, who created this group, and sought, in every way, to expand their abominable hegemony in the Western Asian region to strengthen the occupying Zionist regime's grip on it. By destroying this cancerous tumor, you rendered a great favor, not just to the countries in the region and the world of Islam, but to all nations and all of humanity. This was a divine reward, a true example of the ayat "You didn't shoot the arrow, but Allah did" (Qur'an), given to you and your soldiers for your continuous efforts for God. I sincerely congratulate you, nevertheless, I insist on not neglecting the enemy's mischief. Those who plotted and funded this sinister conspiracy will not sit still; and, they will try to revive it in another part of the region or in some other way. Maintaining motivation, staying alert, preserving unity, removing any dangerous elements, and maintaining cultural insightful work, in sum, all-encompassing preparations must not be forgotten. I pray to God that He protect you and all the mujahid brothers from Iraq, Syria, and other countries: I express my utmost gratitude and best regards to all of you. Peace and God's blessing be upon you, Sayyed Ali Khamenei November 21, 2017 End Item https://en.isna.ir/news/96090100156/By-eradicating-US-backed-ISIS-you-helped-not-only-Muslims-but