Sign in to follow this  
siraatoaliyinhaqqun

Trouble Suburbs In Australia

I'm not denying that they don't. They do , but they are not perfect and have made some very grave mistakes that contradicts the teachings of the Ahlulbayt. For Hassan Nassrallah to go out in public and ask Allah(swt) to send his blessings on the enemies of the Ahlulbayt(as) and the people of innovations is not the truth, especially when the Imam(as) clearly cursed them and also cursed anyone who prevented others from cursing those that Allah has cursed.

While on the other hand, Sh. Yasser is the one showing the truth. For once, he is following the Sunah of the Ahlulbayt(as) by not issuing fatwas against cursing the enemies of the Ahlulbayt(as) that our imams specifically stated to do outward tabara to (fa-ith hiro al bara minhum). Sh. Yasser's words are bitter and sharp, just as the words of the prophet was bitter and Sharp to the pagan Arabs. I wouldn't be wise to accuse the prophet for being a "weedy little kid that sneers and insults" for his feirce and aggressive opposition towards the pagan Arabs and their idols, and like wise for Sh. Yasser who follows his example.

Anyways , I don't want to derail the thread belonging bro Abdul Qaim as I don't want it to have it end up being locked like the thread on Masjid Muhsin did. With that being said, I'll make this my last response for now unless something newer comes up.

Salam,

let us continue our discussion on a thread i created for us ( http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235013799-answering-purifedtruth/#entry2586990 )

thanks

Wassalam

Thank you brother for those enlightening words. Just a thought. I think we may be helping the cause of Yasir Habib by constantly responding (I include myself in this also) to these thread when they are diverted to this topic. As you know, the OP did not intend this topic to be about this subject. Yasir is a very minor figure in Shiism with (maybe) a few hundred followers. Because this is a Shia, English website, many of his followers are on this site and their purpose is to make this 'movement ? ' seem larger than it actually is. So I am thinking, for now, we should just ignore comments regarding YH, what do you think ?

Edited by Abu Hadi

Thank you brother for those enlightening words. Just a thought. I think we may be helping the cause of Yasir Habib by constantly responding (I include myself in this also) to these thread when they are diverted to this topic. As you know, the OP did not intend this topic to be about this subject. Yasir is a very minor figure in Shiism with (maybe) a few hundred followers. Because this is a Shia, English website, many of his followers are on this site and their purpose is to make this 'movement ? ' seem larger than it actually is. So I am thinking, for now, we should just ignore comments regarding YH, what do you think ?

That's a good idea, but it does have a risk of legitimizing them as proper Shia when they post provocative YH videos and are left unchallenged. I don't know of a perfect solution...

That's a good idea, but it does have a risk of legitimizing them as proper Shia when they post provocative YH videos and are left unchallenged. I don't know of a perfect solution...

You challenging him as you always do is the best thing to do. We just need some neutral current; the pacifiers.

thank you dear brother for you kind words and generous support. you do have a point, and i hope that soon we can ignore people who are not following the clear ways of ahl bayt. the reasons why i keep on arguing is very simple. As much as sharing secret sensitive information causes other people to be killed hated and attacked, i feel that arguing against the people doing so could save lives.

maybe i am being over idealistic, but it is not only the little amount of followers that matters, it is rather the amount of people who watch the videos. anyway, may Allah bring His Victory soon, and soon hopefully, once i've warned enough, i will stop and leave, like the suna of the prophet. in sha Allah

i hope that today will be the last day where i post about this, but God only knows...

duas to you and your loved ones

(wasalam)

the situation is very bad in Sydney especially for Shia/Alawites.

shops have been targeted, either attacked or blacklisted and forcing people not to shop there.

(I purposely shop at a Shia bakery for lebanese pizza and bread because of this).

these salafi/wahhabi in their robes, sandals and moustache-less beards are the scum of the Earth.

Sorry to say that, I really have no hate in me personally, but truly I believe they are the Devil Incarnate.

As a sunni, it nice to know that the shia can differentiate between an salafi/wahhabi and a traditional Sunni

The difference is the same as the difference between a human being and an animal.

The problem is that with Middle East money being flashed around the world, the boundaries are getting blurred.