Sign in to follow this  
siraatoaliyinhaqqun

Trouble Suburbs In Australia

Lived in St George area all my life and only been to Bankstown once....Thank god for that!!

That's because the Lebanese in your area are more likely to come from Binti Jbeil than Tripoli.

That's because the Lebanese in your area are more likely to come from Binti Jbeil than Tripoli.

No offence to anyone here but honestly I cannot stand that dreaded accent some of these chaps are rocking. Not only does it make Muslims look like backward weirdo's who cannot be taken seriously but it sounds horrid.

Yes... You all know what I'm talking about...

Edited by Ali Musaaa :)

On a side note. I think me and my boys should consider paying a visit to Australia.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GdmK2IkEIs

No offence, but what have your 'boys' actually contributed? You sing and dance and curse, and that's about it.

My 'boys', on the other hand, freed the shrine of Imam Hassan al-Askari from Nawassib hands; cleansed many of Iraq's areas of Nawassib; contributed to the well-being and security of Shia in Iraq; and that is not even to mention the intellectual contributions - the list is endless.

These 'boys' have freed Lebanon from Israeli occupation, and preserved the country from American influence.

Now tell me, who has protected the Shia more?

Edited by Wizdom

No offence, but what have your 'boys' actually contributed? You sing and dance and curse, and that's about it.

My 'boys', on the other hand, freed the shrine of Imam Hassan al-Askari from Nawassib hands; cleansed many of Iraq's areas of Nawassib; contributed to the well-being and security of Shia in Iraq; and that is not even to mention the intellectual contributions - the list is endless.

These 'boys' have freed Lebanon from Israeli occupation, and preserved the country from American influence.

Now tell me, who has protected the Shia more?

Based on what you stated, you make it seem as if Sheik Yasser is expected to have an army similar to as Hezbollah's in order for him to be recognized for contributing to the community. You can't compare the two, it's like comparing apples to oranges. Sheik Yasser focuses only on intellectual and religious matters and not political matters that Hezbollah does. He does not have his own "Hezbollah" group and nor does he need one in order for the community to recognize him. He contributes a lot to the community by spreading his knowledge and for defending the school of the Ahlulbayt. Really, if you examine it from an unbiased viewpoint , he really contributes the same way as Sayed Kamal Al-Haidari , except that Sayed Kamal is more knowledgeable than him. Nevertheless, Sheik Yasser , having studied 14 years in Hawza, still has more resources than Sayed Kamal Al-Haidari , so defintly he contributes a lot to the community.

Moreover, Sheik Yasser Al-Habib is a qualified mujtahid and this is officially proven, since he is recognized by Ayatollah Sayed Sadeq Al-Shirazi and the leader of the Najaf Hawza seminaries by the name of Ayatollah Sayed Hassan Al-Imami. Here are his qualifications to prove that.

http://alqatrah.net/edara/index.php?id=235

So no doubt that Sheik Yasser is recognized by the Maraje', and it would be very illogical and ridiculous to deny that by claiming that his qualifications would have been potentially fabricated or fake, because if indeed they are fake, the maraje' would speak out against him as they would view him as a figure of deviation. However, since they haven't outwardly spoken against him , it clearly shows that he is recognized.

Moreover, with all due respect, but "my boys" Shirazis and habibi's, have intellectually contributed more to the Islamic community than your boys did.

If we compare Shiek Yasser to Hassan Nassrallah, there is no doubt that Shiek Yasser has indeed contributed more intellectually than Nasrallah did and the research and available contributions from Sheik Yasser can easily be accessed on his website. With all due respect, but Hassan Nassrallah, is not a qualified Mujtahid like Sheik Yasser is, and nor does he have the same amount of knowledge as Sheik Yasser. So please tell me now how much Hassan Nassrallah contributes intellectually to the community more than Sheik Yasser does? I'm not saying that Hassan Nassrallah didn't contribute anything to Islam, no he did, but spreading Islam through 'ilm is much better than spreading it through politic movements carrying the banner of Ilsma. With out 'Ilm there would be no Islam, but without the politics of Nassrallah and his movements, Islam can still survive from an intellectual viewpoint.

In comparison of Ayatollah Sayed Sadeq Al-Shirazi, and Allama Yaqoobi, there is no doubt that Sayed Sadeq has indeed contributed intellectually more than Allama Al-Yaqoobi and is more knowledgeable. Sayed Sadeq Al-Shirazi is refereed to as the decorator of the Hawza seminaries of Najaf and Qum by the hawza leaders and for his excellence in teaching the students there. Aside from the volumes of books he's written, which I'm sure every marja writes the same way, he is the most knowledgeable scholar that is recognized in Qum, more recognized than Allama Yaqoobi. This is stated on his website as I will quote here.

He developed the reputation for expertise and excellence in Fiqh and Ijtihaad such that he became renowned in the elite circles of top scholar and Ulema in the holy city of Qum, and before that in the holy cities of Karbala and Najaf, for his distinction and brilliance in various fields such as Usul, hadith, logic, righteousness, piety, etc.

Aside from Sayed Sadeq, the Shirazi family in general are deeply rooted in knowledge that have had scholars contributing all the way from their ancestors that root back to Imam Hussayn(as) and this same knowledge has been passing down from generation after generation. Imam Muhamed Al-Shirazi, wrote over 1200 books during his life, which as of now, is more than any books written other scholars, even more than Sadeq Shirazi. His books highly contributed to the our Shia library and made it much richer and intellectual as ever. So no doubt, that with so many books written by him to add on to our library, his contribution is much greater than Allama Yaqoobi.

Regarding the open Tabara that you see in the video you posted, people tend to assume that this is the only thing Sheik Yasser does for most of his time, that is , curse and send la3an 24/7. Obviously, what people haven't realized that they narrowly examined him in such a way that lead them to make such a conclusion. But nevertheless, there are misconceptions that arise on every well known person, so it shouldn't be surprising . All people need to do is reexamine him to get the biger picture. Nevertheless, what they are doing in the video reflects closely to the Sunnah of the Ahlulbayt(as) as they are doing open tabara on Aisha. And this hadith proves that.

This Hadith is Sahih

الكافي للشيخ الكليني (ج2 / ص376) : محمد بن يحيى ، عن محمد بن الحسين ، عن أحمد بن محمد بن أبي نصر ، عن داود ابن سرحان ، عن أبي عبد الله ( عليه السلام ) قال : قال رسول الله ( صلى الله عليه وآله ) : إذا رأيتم أهل الريب والبدع من بعدي فأظهر البراءة منهم وأكثروا من سبهم والقول فيهم والوقيعة وباهتوهم كيلا يطمعوا في الفساد في الاسلام ويحذرهم الناس ولا يتعلمون من بدعهم يكتب الله لكم بذلك الحسنات ويرفع لكم به الدرجات في الآخرة

Notice how it says "fa ithhero al bara minhum wa ikthero min sabehom"(do baraa’ (disassociation) from them and increase in your insults (sabihim) to them), and by using the word "fa ith-hereo" , which in Arabic literary means to show outwardly , it clearly portrays to outwardly do tabara on them. That means insulting and doing la'an outwardly toward them is allowed and mustahab according to this hadith and that is exactly what Sheik Yasser Al-Habib's methodology reflects on

And Allah(swt) knows best

(wasalam)

Based on what you stated, you make it seem as if Sheik Yasser is expected to have an army similar to as Hezbollah's in order for him to be recognized for contributing to the community. You can't compare the two, it's like comparing apples to oranges. Sheik Yasser focuses only on intellectual and religious matters and not political matters that Hezbollah does. He does not have his own "Hezbollah" group and nor does he need one in order for the community to recognize him. He contributes a lot to the community by spreading his knowledge and for defending the school of the Ahlulbayt. Really, if you examine it from an unbiased viewpoint , he really contributes the same way as Sayed Kamal Al-Haidari , except that Sayed Kamal is more knowledgeable than him. Nevertheless, Sheik Yasser , having studied 14 years in Hawza, still has more resources than Sayed Kamal Al-Haidari , so defintly he contributes a lot to the community.

Moreover, Sheik Yasser Al-Habib is a qualified mujtahid and this is officially proven, since he is recognized by Ayatollah Sayed Sadeq Al-Shirazi and the leader of the Najaf Hawza seminaries by the name of Ayatollah Sayed Hassan Al-Imami. Here are his qualifications to prove that.

http://alqatrah.net/...ndex.php?id=235

So no doubt that Sheik Yasser is recognized by the Maraje', and it would be very illogical and ridiculous to deny that by claiming that his qualifications would have been potentially fabricated or fake, because if indeed they are fake, the maraje' would speak out against him as they would view him as a figure of deviation. However, since they haven't outwardly spoken against him , it clearly shows that he is recognized.

Moreover, with all due respect, but "my boys" Shirazis and habibi's, have intellectually contributed more to the Islamic community than your boys did.

If we compare Shiek Yasser to Hassan Nassrallah, there is no doubt that Shiek Yasser has indeed contributed more intellectually than Nasrallah did and the research and available contributions from Sheik Yasser can easily be accessed on his website. With all due respect, but Hassan Nassrallah, is not a qualified Mujtahid like Sheik Yasser is, and nor does he have the same amount of knowledge as Sheik Yasser. So please tell me now how much Hassan Nassrallah contributes intellectually to the community more than Sheik Yasser does? I'm not saying that Hassan Nassrallah didn't contribute anything to Islam, no he did, but spreading Islam through 'ilm is much better than spreading it through politic movements carrying the banner of Ilsma. With out 'Ilm there would be no Islam, but without the politics of Nassrallah and his movements, Islam can still survive from an intellectual viewpoint.

In comparison of Ayatollah Sayed Sadeq Al-Shirazi, and Allama Yaqoobi, there is no doubt that Sayed Sadeq has indeed contributed intellectually more than Allama Al-Yaqoobi and is more knowledgeable. Sayed Sadeq Al-Shirazi is refereed to as the decorator of the Hawza seminaries of Najaf and Qum by the hawza leaders and for his excellence in teaching the students there. Aside from the volumes of books he's written, which I'm sure every marja writes the same way, he is the most knowledgeable scholar that is recognized in Qum, more recognized than Allama Yaqoobi. This is stated on his website as I will quote here.

Aside from Sayed Sadeq, the Shirazi family in general are deeply rooted in knowledge that have had scholars contributing all the way from their ancestors that root back to Imam Hussayn(as) and this same knowledge has been passing down from generation after generation. Imam Muhamed Al-Shirazi, wrote over 1200 books during his life, which as of now, is more than any books written other scholars, even more than Sadeq Shirazi. His books highly contributed to the our Shia library and made it much richer and intellectual as ever. So no doubt, that with so many books written by him to add on to our library, his contribution is much greater than Allama Yaqoobi.

Regarding the open Tabara that you see in the video you posted, people tend to assume that this is the only thing Sheik Yasser does for most of his time, that is , curse and send la3an 24/7. Obviously, what people haven't realized that they narrowly examined him in such a way that lead them to make such a conclusion. But nevertheless, there are misconceptions that arise on every well known person, so it shouldn't be surprising . All people need to do is reexamine him to get the biger picture. Nevertheless, what they are doing in the video reflects closely to the Sunnah of the Ahlulbayt(as) as they are doing open tabara on Aisha. And this hadith proves that.

This Hadith is Sahih

And Allah(swt) knows best

(wasalam)

A quick skim read:

1. There is no Syed al-Imami in Najaf.
  2. Number of books =/= level of knowledge.
  3. No serious Mujtahid worth his salt would declare Yassir a Mujtahid.
  4. Countless scholars have condemned Yassir.
  5. More recognised in Qom is irrelevant. Shirazi is based in Qom. Yaqoobi is more recognised in Najaf.
  6. Shirazi may have a large following, but on a scholarly level, he does not command much respect or accreditation.

Thats correct, but it would be nice if shia's of all nationalities moved into the area

No offence to anyone here but honestly I cannot stand that dreaded accent some of these chaps are rocking. Not only does it make Muslims look like backward weirdo's who cannot be taken seriously but it sounds horrid.

Yes... You all know what I'm talking about...

Sorry but what accent are you talking about exactly, is it from the guys in the video, or are you talking about the Lebanese guys in general.

http://alqatrah.net/...ndex.php?id=235

It doesn't say Ijtihad anywhere on that page. All it says is that the said scholars respect Yassir al-Landani's knowledge.

Furthermore, according to the page, Syed al-Imami is based in Isfahan, not Najaf.

I can barely read the Ijazas themselves, as the scans are small. However, the first two seem to be listing the names of scholars - perhaps they are declarations that Yassir has studied those books in the Hawza? The final one is a commendation for Yassir's work. Not one of them has referred to Yassir as an Ayatallah, despite the fact that Syed Sadiq often uses the term when describing other scholars.

I may have missed something in the Ijazas, because like I said, they are difficult to read. But the page itself certainly doesn't make any claims of Ijtihad.

Edited by Wizdom

It doesn't say Ijtihad anywhere on that page. All it says is that the said scholars respect Yassir al-Landani's knowledge.

Furthermore, according to the page, Syed al-Imami is based in Isfahan, not Najaf.

I can barely read the Ijazas themselves, as the scans are small. However, the first two seem to be listing the names of scholars - perhaps they are declarations that Yassir has studied those books in the Hawza? The final one is a commendation for Yassir's work. Not one of them has referred to Yassir as an Ayatallah, despite the fact that Syed Sadiq often uses the term when describing other scholars.

I may have missed something in the Ijazas, because like I said, they are difficult to read. But the page itself certainly doesn't make any claims of Ijtihad.

Here this will help. I guess it`s hard to get the full message from that paper.

On a side note. I think me and my boys should consider paying a visit to Australia.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GdmK2IkEIs

..... and make things worse and cause more division and fuel more hatred with you innovating practices.

who of the maasumeen sang about anybody being in the fire?? you guys seem to be very confident about your own destiny concerning the fire to start singing about it like that.

you guys must feel very safe from the fire!

provocation in cowardly way. this is teasing and fueling more and more hatred. you and your boys would be better off doing what the imams did, and not doing what the imams didnt do.

H 14499From him, from Ahmad Bin Muhammad, from Ali Bin Al-Hakam, from Hassaan, from

Abu Ali who said:

‘I heard Abu Abdullahasws saying: ‘Do not mention our secrets opposite to what we say publicly, and do not publicise us opposite to our secrets. It suffices for you all that you should say what weasws say, and remain silent about what we have observed silence on. You have seen that Allah azwj Mighty and Majestic have never Kept any good for anyone from the people in opposition to us. Allah azwj Mighty and Majestic Says: ]24:63[“therefore let those beware who go against his order lest a trial afflict them or there befalls upon them a painful chastisement.”

do what the imams did and dont do what they didnt do, or else face a "painful chastisement."

Here this will help. I guess it`s hard to get the full message from that paper.

How does that video help your argument in any way?

Everything Yassir says is spot on, yes, but he does not claim to be a Mujtahid at any point in the video, nor does he claim to have the support of any Maraji'.

Perhaps you would care to enlighten me as to what point you were trying to put forward with the posting of that video?

..... and make things worse and cause more division and fuel more hatred with you innovating practices.

who of the maasumeen sang about anybody being in the fire?? you guys seem to be very confident about your own destiny concerning the fire to start singing about it like that.

you guys must feel very safe from the fire!

provocation in cowardly way. this is teasing and fueling more and more hatred. you and your boys would be better off doing what the imams did, and not doing what the imams didnt do.

H 14499From him, from Ahmad Bin Muhammad, from Ali Bin Al-Hakam, from Hassaan, from

Abu Ali who said:

‘I heard Abu Abdullahasws saying: ‘Do not mention our secrets opposite to what we say publicly, and do not publicise us opposite to our secrets. It suffices for you all that you should say what weasws say, and remain silent about what we have observed silence on. You have seen that Allah azwj Mighty and Majestic have never Kept any good for anyone from the people in opposition to us. Allah azwj Mighty and Majestic Says: ]24:63[“therefore let those beware who go against his order lest a trial afflict them or there befalls upon them a painful chastisement.”

do what the imams did and dont do what they didnt do, or else face a "painful chastisement."

They curse and slander from the comfort of their holes in London, whilst we bear the brunt of their inflammation.

How does that video help your argument in any way?

Everything Yassir says is spot on, yes, but he does not claim to be a Mujtahid at any point in the video, nor does he claim to have the support of any Maraji'.

Perhaps you would care to enlighten me as to what point you were trying to put forward with the posting of that video?

Despite his high and recognized knowledge in Islam by the respected scholars, he however is not Mujtahid as you are correct on that. That was a mistake on my behalf as I had a small misunderstanding from the beginning. Nevertheless, he is still very knowledgeable and as far as I know, one of the top knowledgeable scholars in the UK and no doubt has made great contributions to the community.

This is from his website.

As for the Sheikh’s reaching the status of a Mujtahid, the Sheikh has not declared that at all. If it had been declared by the Sheikh that he had reached the level of a Mujtahid, you could be rest assured that such a declaration would be evidence for his non Ijtihad level.

They curse and slander from the comfort of their holes in London, whilst we bear the brunt of their inflammation.

I find this post, as well as the previous one that responded to me rather odd, especially being posted in a thread that portrays a protest made by the Wahabis to be against Iran and Hezbollah for having a stance with Syria. When these same people make a many more protests against Sh. Yasser like how they do against Hezbollah and Iran, then come back and say that.

I find this post, as well as the previous one that responded to me rather odd, especially being posted in a thread that portrays a protest made by the Wahabis to be against Iran and Hezbollah for having a stance with Syria. When these same people make a many more protests against Sh. Yasser like how they do against Hezbollah and Iran, then come back and say that.

Yes but Iran and Hezbollah contribute to society. They make enemies for standing for the truth. Yassir, on the other hand, is like that weedy little kid that sneers and insults and then runs away when the other kids want to beat him up.

Yes but Iran and Hezbollah contribute to society. They make enemies for standing for the truth. Yassir, on the other hand, is like that weedy little kid that sneers and insults and then runs away when the other kids want to beat him up.

I'm not denying that they don't. They do , but they are not perfect and have made some very grave mistakes that contradicts the teachings of the Ahlulbayt. For Hassan Nassrallah to go out in public and ask Allah(swt) to send his blessings on the enemies of the Ahlulbayt(as) and the people of innovations is not the truth, especially when the Imam(as) clearly cursed them and also cursed anyone who prevented others from cursing those that Allah has cursed.

While on the other hand, Sh. Yasser is the one showing the truth. For once, he is following the Sunah of the Ahlulbayt(as) by not issuing fatwas against cursing the enemies of the Ahlulbayt(as) that our imams specifically stated to do outward tabara to (fa-ith hiro al bara minhum). Sh. Yasser's words are bitter and sharp, just as the words of the prophet was bitter and Sharp to the pagan Arabs. I wouldn't be wise to accuse the prophet for being a "weedy little kid that sneers and insults" for his feirce and aggressive opposition towards the pagan Arabs and their idols, and like wise for Sh. Yasser who follows his example.

Anyways , I don't want to derail the thread belonging bro Abdul Qaim as I don't want it to have it end up being locked like the thread on Masjid Muhsin did. With that being said, I'll make this my last response for now unless something newer comes up.

+1, no doubt about it, I couldn't have said it better.

The Prophet described his main mission to be fixing our etiquette and manners (he didn't say the same thing about prayers and fasting even, showing how critical this was to him), and this guy Yasir comes along and tries to mess things up.

The holy Quran: Thus it is due to mercy from
Allah
that you deal with them gently, and had you been rough, hard hearted, they would certainly have dispersed from around you...

Allah says people would have left the Prophet if he was impolite, and we're supposed to believe this trash-talker Yasir Habib can do a better job?

Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious...

Once again the man isn't a loser or the other insults that are thrown at him.

Allahumma 'ajil li waliyik al-faraj

I hope you'll agree though that Yassir Habib does indulge trash-talking unnecessarily, and that that's not an insult but a factual description of his actions?

I hope you'll agree though that Yassir Habib does indulge trash-talking unnecessarily, and that that's not an insult but a factual description of his actions?

True, but this is different than calling him a loser and such. There's a way to disagree and condemn someone's actions without resorting to name-calling.

I'm not denying that they don't. They do , but they are not perfect and have made some very grave mistakes that contradicts the teachings of the Ahlulbayt. For Hassan Nassrallah to go out in public and ask Allah(swt) to send his blessings on the enemies of the Ahlulbayt(as) and the people of innovations is not the truth, especially when the Imam(as) clearly cursed them and also cursed anyone who prevented others from cursing those that Allah has cursed.

إِنَّ هَذِهِ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَأَنَا رَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُونِ

21:92

+1, no doubt about it, I couldn't have said it better.

The Prophet described his main mission to be fixing our etiquette and manners (he didn't say the same thing about prayers and fasting even, showing how critical this was to him), and this guy Yasir comes along and tries to mess things up.

The holy Quran: Thus it is due to mercy from
Allah
that you deal with them gently, and had you been rough, hard hearted, they would certainly have dispersed from around you...

Allah says people would have left the Prophet if he was impolite, and we're supposed to believe this trash-talker Yasir Habib can do a better job?

Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious...

quran and following the well documented actions of ahl bayt is the safest way to go.

to" fa-ith hiro al bara minhum " .. show outward seperation from them could also be understood as for instance stating that we are shia. everybody knows that shias don't like them. no need to rub it in. (we need to show our bara the way the A'ima did, the way they were documented to do in public. same goes for the term sabb . we need examples. actions, documented actions )

especially when we don't have single narration of 14 maasumeen doing those things like post #28. even imam Ali after battle of camel did not do that.

@PurifiedTruth.

the ahadeeth that i shared in the closed thread (as well as new ones)

Volume 2 Al Kafi:

H ,1832CH ,53h 3 p.102 Al Kafi Volume 2

It is narrated from him (narrator of the Hadith above) from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn ‘Isa from ibn Mahbub from Hisham ibn Salim from Habib al- Sajistani from abu Ja’far, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

“In the Torah it is of the words of Allah, the Most Majestic, the Most Holy, to Moses ibn ‘Imran, ‘O Moses, keep My secret as secret in your secrecy. Demonstrate gentleness from Me in your public life toward your enemy and My enemy among My creatures. Do not express My secret (condemnation of the enemy) for Me before them and in public that, consequently, your enemy and My enemy join to abuse Me.’”

H ,2793CH ,156h 2 P.292 Volume 2 Al Kafi

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from Muhammad ibn ‘Isa from Yunus from Muhammad al-Khazzaz from abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

“Abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, has said, ‘Whoever publicizes our (confidential) Hadith is like one who has denied our rights.’ The Imam, recipient of divine supreme covenant, had also said to al-Mu’alla ibn khunays, ‘One who publicizes our Hadith is like one who rejects them.’”

H ,2794CH ,156h 3

Yunus has narrated from ibn Muskan from ibn abu Ya’fur who has said the following:

“Abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, has said, ‘Whoever publicizes our (confidential) Hadith, Allah will take away his belief.’”

H ,2795CH ,156h 4

Yunus ibn Ya’qub has narrated from certain individuals of his people from abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

“Abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, has said, ‘Whoever publicizes our (confidential) Hadith is like one who does not kill us by mistake but he does so on purpose.’”

H ,2796CH ,156h 5

Yunus has narrated from al-‘Ala’ from Muhammad ibn Muslim who has said the following:

“I heard abu Ja’far, recipient of divine supreme covenant, saying, ‘A servant (of Allah) will be raised on the Day of Judgment, although he had not caused any bloodshed, something containing a dose or more blood will be given to him and he will be told, “This is your share of the blood of so and so.” He will say, ‘Lord, You know that You caused me to die and I had not committed any bloodshed.’ The Lord will say, ‘Yes, you did commit bloodshed. You heard such and such facts from so and so, you narrated it against his interests and transmitted it until it reached so and so tyrant, who murdered him on the basis of the narration, and this is your share of that blood.’”

H ,2256CH ,94h 4

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Ali ibn al-Hakam from ‘Abd Allah ibn Bukayr from a man who has said the following:

“Once we in a group went to see abu Ja’far, recipient of divine supreme covenant, and said to him, ‘O descendent of the Messenger of Allah, we intend to travel to Iraq, and request your recommendations.’ Abu Ja’far, recipient of divine supreme covenant, said, ‘The stronger ones among you must support the weak ones, the well to do among you must reach out to the poor ones among you, do not expose our secrets and do not publicize our cause. When you receive a Hadith from us accept it only if you find sufficient, two or at least one, supporting evidence from the book of Allah, otherwise, keep it on hold and then refer it to us for verification. You must know that those waiting for this matter (coming of Imam al-Mahdi) have a reward like those who fast all the time and pray every night. Whoever will find himself with our al-Qa’im (al-Mahdi) and will come out with him to do away with our enemies he will have a reward equal to that for twenty martyrs and whoever will be killed supporting our al- Qa’im, his reward will be equal to that for fifteen martyrs.’”

H ,2797CH ,156h 6

Yunus has narrated from ibn Sinan from Ishaq ibn ‘Ammar from abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

“The Imam recited this verse: .‘ . .for they denied the evidence (of the existence of Allah) and murdered His Prophets without reason; they were disobedient transgressors.’ )2:61(The Imam said, ‘By Allah they did not murder them with their hands or swords but they would hear their Hadith and publicize them, causing them to be captured and murdered. It then became murder, transgression and disobedience.’”

H ,2800CH ,156h 9

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from ibn abu ‘Umayr from Husayn ibn ‘Uthman from those who reported to him from abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

“Abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, has said, ‘Whoever publicizes our (confidential) cause is like one who murders us on purpose, and not by mistake.’

H ,2801CH ,156h 10

Al-Husayn ibn Muhammad has narrated from Mu'alla ibn Muhammad from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Nasr ibn Sa’id, Mawla abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, from his father who has said the following:

“I heard abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, saying, ‘The propagator (of the confidential Hadith of ‘A’immah) is in doubt (about his belief in ‘A’immah) and the narrator (of confidential matter) before a stranger (unreliable audience) is an unbeliever. Whoever holds fast to the firm ring, is saved.’ I (the narrator) then asked, ‘What is it (the ring)?’ The Imam said, ‘It is submission (to the commands of ‘A’immah, and acceptance of the same).’”

H ,2802CH ,156h 11

Ali ibn Muhammad has narrated from Salih ibn abu Hammad from a man of the people of Kufah from abu Khalid al-Kabuli from abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

Allah, the Most Majestic, the Most Holy, has made religion into two kingdoms; the kingdom of Adam, which is the kingdom of Allah, and the kingdom of Satan. When Allah wants to be worshipped publicly such time is the time of the kingdom of Adam. When Allah wants to be worshipped in hiding and secretly, such time is the time of the kingdom of Satan. The publisher of what Allah wants to remain secret is out of the limits and sanctuary of religion.”

H ,2233CH ,93h 4 Vol 2 Al Kafi p 184

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn ‘Isa from Muhammad ibn Khalid and al-Husayn ibn Sa’id all from al-Nadr ibn Suwayd from Yahya ibn ‘Imran al-Halabi from Husayn ibn abu al-‘Ala’ from Habib ibn Bishr who has said the following:

“Abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, has said, ‘I heard my father saying, “By Allah, there is nothing on the face of earth more beloved to me than observing al-Taqiyyah (cautious protective measures).” O Habib, whoever observes al- Taqiyyah Allah raises him up. O Habib, whoever does not observe al-Taqiyyah Allah brings him low. O Habib, people live in peace. When that (reappearing of al-Mahdi) happens this (al- Taqiyyah) no more will happen.’”

H ,2234CH ,93h 5

Abu Ali al-Ash’ari has narrated from al-Hassan ibn Ali al-Kufi from al-‘Abbas ibn ‘Amir from Jabir al-Makfuf from ‘Abd Allah ibn abu Ya’fur from abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

Protect your religion and veil it with al-Taqiyyah (protective measures); one who does not observe al-Taqiyyah has no belief. You in the people are like honeybees, in birds. Had birds known what is inside honeybees no honeybee would have been left and it all would have been consumed. Had people known that you love Ahl al-Bayt they might have destroyed you with their tongues, abusing you in private and in public. May Allah bless those of you who are in our Walayah (Divine Guardianship).’”

H ,2240CH ,93h 11

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Ali ibn al-Hakam from Hisham al-Kindy who has said the following:

“I heard abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, saying, ‘You must never do anything that may embarrass us. A small boy causes embarrassment to his father because of his misdeeds. Be the beauty for those to whom you are devoted and do not be an embarrassment to them. Pray along with their tribes, visit their people in ill health, attend their funerals and do not allow anyone exceed you in good deeds. You have all the more reason to exceed others in good deeds. By Allah, no worship is more beloved to Allah than worshipping Him in (al- Khab’).’ I then asked, ‘What is al-Khab’?’ The Imam said, ‘It is al-Taqiyyah.’”

H ,2256CH ,94h 4 p. 189 Al Kafi Volume 2

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Ali ibn al-Hakam from ‘Abd Allah ibn Bukayr from a man who has said the following:

“Once we in a group went to see abu Ja’far, recipient of divine supreme covenant, and said to him, ‘O descendent of the Messenger of Allah, we intend to travel to Iraq, and request your recommendations.’ Abu Ja’far, recipient of divine supreme covenant, said, ‘The stronger ones among you must support the weak ones, the well to do among you must reach out to the poor ones among you, do not expose our secrets and do not publicize our cause. When you receive a Hadith from us accept it only if you find sufficient, two or at least one, supporting evidence from the book of Allah, otherwise, keep it on hold and then refer it to us for verification. You must know that those waiting for this matter (coming of Imam al-Mahdi) have a reward like those who fast all the time and pray every night. Whoever will find himself with our al-Qa’im (al-Mahdi) and will come out with him to do away with our enemies he will have a reward equal to that for twenty martyrs and whoever will be killed supporting our al- Qa’im, his reward will be equal to that for fifteen martyrs.’”

H ,2257CH ,94h 5 p. 189 Al Kafi Volume 2

It is narrated from him (narrator of the Hadith above) from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Muhammad ibn Sinan from ‘Abd al-‘Ala’ who has said the following:

“I heard abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, saying, ‘Just to affirm our cause is not enough to carry it. To bear our cause is to keep it concealed and protect it from those who do not support it. Convey the greeting of peace to them and tell them, “May Allah grant blessings to those who attract people’s love to himself, speak to them (common people) about what they know and conceal from them what they deny.”’ The Imam then said, ‘By Allah, our bitter enemy, is not more of a problem bigger for us than those who speak of us things that we dislike. If you hear a servant (of Allah) publicizing (our cause) then walk to him and turn him away from it. If he did not accept your advice then leave him to one who might prove to be heavier for him and he would listen to him. There are those of you who on request meet the needs of a person with kindness. Be kind to me in my needs as you are kind to each other in your needs. If he accepts from you, that is fine, otherwise, bury his words under your feet and do not say, ‘He says so and so.’ This will make it difficult for you and for me. By Allah, were you to say what I say, I could confirm that you are of my companions. This is abu Hanifah and he has companions. This is al-Hassan al-Basri and he has his companions. I am a man from Quraysh of the descendents of the Messenger of Allah. I knew the book of Allah in which there is explanation for everything, the beginning of creation, the matters of heavens, the issues of earth, the matters of those in the past, the issues of the later generations, and issues of things that existed and the matters of the things that will come into existence. To me these all are as if I see them before my eyes.’”

H ,2259CH ,94h 7 p.190

It is narrated from him (narrator of the Hadith above) from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from ibn Mahbub from Jamil ibn Salih from abu ‘Ubaydah al- Hadhdha’ who has said the following:

“I heard abu Ja’far, recipient of divine supreme covenant, saying, ‘By Allah, the most beloved to me of my companions are most restraining from the worldly attractions (sins), most knowledgeable in Fiqh (laws of Shari’a) and most secretive in our Hadith. Of the worst conditions among them and most disliked is the one who on hearing Hadith ascribes it to us and narrates it from us. Not only does he not accept it, also he abhors it and rejects it. He has made those who follow it turn to disbelief while he does not know. Perhaps the Hadith has come out from us and to us is ascribed and with this he will be out of our Walayah (guardianship).’”

H ,2260CH ,94h 8 p.190

A number of our people have narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Khalid from his father from ‘Abd Allah ibn Yahya from Hariz from Mu'alla ibn Khanith who has said the following:

“Once abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, said to me, ‘O Mu'alla, conceal our cause and do not make it public; to those who conceal our cause and do not publicize it, Allah grants honor in this world. He will make it a light between his eyes in the next life and lead him to paradise. O Mu'alla, whoever publicizes our cause and does not conceal it, Allah humiliates him in this world, removes the light between his eyes in the next life and will make darkness to lead him to fire. O Mu'alla, al-Taqiyyah is my religion and the religion of my predecessors. There is no religion for one who does not observe al-Taqiyyah. O Mu'alla, Allah loves to be worshipped secretly just as He loves to be worshipped publicly. O Mu'alla, one who publicizes our cause is like one who rejects it altogather.’”

H ,2261CH ,94h 9 p.190

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from al- Hassan ibn Ali from Marwan ibn Muslim from ‘Ammar who has said the following:

“Once abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, asked me, ‘Did you tell anyone what I told you?’ I said, ‘No, I have not told anyone except Sulayman ibn Khalid.’ The Imam said, ‘Very good. Have you not heard the words of the poet: ‘Do not allow my secret and your secret pass to a third party. Is it not the case that a secret passing two people is public?’”

H ,2262CH ,94h 10 p.190

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn abu Nasr who has said the following:

“Once I asked abu al-Hassan al-Rida, recipient of divine supreme covenant, a question. He refrained silently and said, ‘If we give you everything you want, it may become evil for you and the neck of the owner of this cause will be caught tight.’ “Abu Ja’far, recipient of divine supreme covenant, has said, ‘It is the guardianship of Allah, Who told it secretly to Jibril, who secretly told it to Muhammad, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who secretly told it to Ali, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who secretly told it to whoever Allah wanted and then you publicize it. Who is he that has heard a word then has held it secretly?’

“Abu Ja’far, recipient of divine supreme covenant, has said, ‘It is in the wisdom of ‘Ale Dawud (family of David), “It is necessary for a Muslim to have control over his soul, be attentive to his affairs and have full knowledge of the people of his time.” Be pious before Allah and do not publicize our Hadith. It is a fact that Allah defends his friends and exacts recompense for His friends from His enemies. Have you considered how Allah dealt with Ale Barmak (family of Barmak) and how He recompensed for abu al-Hassan, recipient of divine supreme covenant, when banu ‘Ash’ath faced the great danger and Allah defended them for their supporting abu al- Hassan, recipient of divine supreme covenant? In Iraq you are well aware of the deeds of those Pharaohs and the respite that Allah has given them. Therefore, you must observe piety before Allah and do not allow the worldly life to deceive you. Do not be confused about those who have been given respite. It is as if the matter (reappearance of al-Mahdi, recipient of divine supreme covenant) is almost within your reach.’”

H ,2263CH ,94h 11

Al-Husayn ibn Muhammad has narrated from Mu'alla ibn Muhammad from al- Hassan ibn Ali al-Washsha’ from ‘Umar ibn Aban from abu Basir who has said the following:

“I heard abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, saying, ‘The Messenger of Allah has said, “Tuba’ (a tree in paradise) is for a servant who is unknown to people but Allah knows him. Such people are the torches of guidance and the fountains of knowledge. Through them every darkening calamity brightens. They do not publicize undisclosed facts and they are not quarrelsome braggarts.’”

H ,2264CH ,94h 12

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from Muhammad ibn ‘Isa from Yunus from abu al- Hassan al-Asbahani from abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

“Amir al-Mu’minin (Ali ibn abu Talib), recipient of divine supreme covenant, has said, ‘Tuba’ (a tree in paradise) is for every servant (of Allah) who is unnoticed among the people but knows people and they do not know him. Allah knows him from His side with happiness. They are the torches of guidance. Through them every darkening calamity is removed aside and for them every door to blessing opens. They do not publicize undisclosed facts and they are not quarrelsome braggarts.’ He has also said, ‘Speak of the good so you become known for it. Do good and be of its people and do not be hastening announcers. The best of you are those who on looking up on them one is reminded of Allah and the wicked ones among you are those who publicize undisclosed facts, cause separation among the loved ones and search for faults in the innocent people.’”

H ,2266CH ,94h 14 p.191

It is narrated from him (narrator of the Hadith above) from ‘Uthman ibn ‘Isa from abu al-Hassan, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

When there is something in one of your hands, if you can, do not allow the other hand to know about it.’ The narrator has said that there was a man in his presence and they discussed publicity. The Imam said, ‘Control your tongue and you will find honor and do not allow people to become in control of your neck to humiliate you.’”

H ,2267CH ,94h 15 p.192

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn ‘Isa from Ali ibn al-Hakam from Khalid ibn Nujayh from abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

Our cause is hidden and veiled by the (Divine) covenant. Whoever disregards it against us Allah will humiliate him.”

H ,2268CH ,94h 16 p.192

Al-Husayn ibn Muhammad an Muhammad ibn Yahya all have narrated from Ali ibn Muhammad ibn Sa'd from Muhammad ibn Muslim from Muhammad ibn Sa’id ibn Ghazwan from Ali ibn al-Hakam from ‘Umar ibn Aban from ‘Isa ibn abu Mansur who has said the following:

“I heard abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, saying, ‘A breath with a sigh of concern and sadness due to injustice done to us is Tasbih (speaking of the glory of Allah) and one’s concern about our cause is worship, his concealing our secret is Jihad (hard work for the cause of Allah).’”

“Muhammad ibn Sa’id told me to write it down with gold. I then did not write anything better than that.”

Volume 8:

H 14499 –From him, from Ahmad Bin Muhammad, from Ali Bin Al-Hakam, from Hassaan, from

Abu Ali who said: Al Kafi Volume 8

‘I heard Abu Abdullahasws saying: ‘Do not mention our secrets opposite to what we say publicly, and do not publicise us opposite to our secrets. It suffices for you all that you should say what we say, and remain silent about what we have observed silence on. You have seen that Allah azwj Mighty and Majestic have never Kept any good for anyone from the people in opposition to us. Allah azwj Mighty and Majestic Says:]24:63[“therefore let those beware who go against his order lest a trial afflict them or there befalls upon them a painful chastisement.”

H 14449 -Muhammad Ibn Yaqub Al-Kulayni has narrated that, ‘Narrated to me Ali Ibn Ibrahim from his father from Ibn FaddAl-from Hafs al-Mu'Adhdhin from Abu Abdullahasws as well as Muhammad Ibn 'Ismail Ibn Bazi' from Muhammad Ibn Sinan from 'Ismail Ibn Jabir that - Al Kafi Volume 8 p.3

‘Abu Abdullahasws, wrote this letter to his companions and commanded them to study it, ponder over it, and make a pact by it, and act in accordance with. They used to keep it in their places of Prayer in their homes. So when they were free from their Prayers, they would look into it’.

He said that, ‘I brought out this letter of Abu Abdullah asws to his asws companions -

‘In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. Having said that, I ask your Lord to grant you all good health. It is for you all to have tenderness, dignity and tranquility, and it is for you to be bashful and keep yourselves clear, just as the righteous people before you have done. It is for you to be courteous with the people of falsehood. You will bear injustices from them, and beware of disputing with them in what is between you and them. When you sit with them, and are alone with them and argue your differences with them, there is no way out for you but to sit with them and be alone with them, and argue with them by the dissimulation which Allah has Ordered you for, that you should take to it regarding what is between you and them.

And know that whatever Allah azwj has Ordered you to avoid, so He azwj has Prohibited it, and follow the footsteps of the Messenger saww of Allah azwj, and his Sunnah, so adhere to it and do not follow your own desires, and your opinions, for you will go astray. The most misguided of the people with Allah azwj is the one who follows his own desires and his opinion without (following the) Guidance from Allah azwj.

And do good for yourselves in accordance with your abilities, for if you do good, it would be for your own selves, and if you violate, it would be against your own selves. And intermingle with the people and do not burden them upon your necks, including along with that the obedience to your Lord azwj. And beware of insulting the enemies of Allah azwj when they are listening to you, for the enemies will insult Allah azwj without awareness, and it is better that you should know the penalty of insulting Allahazwj and what it is. He who has insulted the friends of Allah azwj is like he has insulted Allah azwj. And the one who is the most unjust with Allah azwj is the one who insults Allah azwj and the friends of Allah azwj, so don’t do it, don’t do it. Follow the Commands of Allah azwj. There is no Might, and no Power except by Allah azwj’.

And he said: ‘O you group for whom Allah azwj has Protected for them their affairs! It is for you to follow the footsteps of the Messenger saww of Allah azwj and his saww Sunnah, and the footsteps of the Imams of Guidance from the People of the Household of the Messenger saww of Allah azwj from after him saww and their Sunnah. So the one who takes to that has been guided, and the one who avoided that and abandoned it, went astray, because they are the ones for whom Allah azwj Commanded (the people) to be obedient to, and for their Wilayah.

So do not let them scare you, and do not let them repulse you all from the consideration by the truth which Allah azwj has Specialized you with from the tricks of the Satans la from the Humans, and their plots in your affairs. You should repel the bad by that which is good in what is between you and them, seeking by that the Pleasure of your Lord azwj by being obedient to Him azwj. And they are such that there is no good with them.

It is not permissible for you to display to them the Principles of the Religion of Allah azwj (Usool Al-Deen) for they are such that they would hear something from you, be inimical against you, and raise (the issue) against you, and strive for destroying you, and place in front of you that which you dislike.

And there is no remedy for you from them in the government of the corrupts. So understand your status in what is between you and the people of the falsehood, for it does not befit the people of the truth to descend to the level of the people of the falsehood. (This is due to the fact) that Allah azwj did not Make for the people of the falsehood who does not understand His azwj Perspective, the status which is with Him azwj for the people of the truth.

The Statement of Allahazwj in Hisazwj Book where Heazwj Said: ]38:28[“Shall We treat those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, the same as those who do mischief on earth? Shall We treat those who guard against evil, the same as those who turn aside from the right?” He azwj has Honoured yourselves rather than the people of the falsehood. And do not make Allah azwj Blessed and High, and for Him azwj is the Highest Example, and your Imams asws, and the Religion which you have made it to be for yourselves, to be exposed (vulnerable) to the people of the falsehood. Allah azwj would be Angered against you, so you will perish. So, do not do it, do not do it (strictly observe Taqeeya).

And he said: ‘If Allah azwj had Created a servant originally, in the original creation as a Believer, he will never die until Allah azwj Makes him to detest the evil and he distances himself from it, and the one whom Allah azwj has Made to detest the evil and he distances himself from it, Allah azwj will Cure him from the arrogance and the forcefulness which has entered into him. So his nature becomes soft, and his morals beautiful, and his face bright, and the reverence of Islam comes to him, and tranquility, and the humbleness, and he restrains himself from the Prohibitions of Allah azwj and avoids His azwj Harshness. And Allah azwj Grants to him the sustenance of the cordiality of the people, and intermingling with them, and avoidance of the cutting off from the people, and the rivalries, and does not get involved with anything from it or the likes of it in anything.

H 14788 –Ali Bin Ibrahim, from his father, from hanaan Bin Sudeyr, and Muhammad Bin Yahya, from Ahmad Bin Muhammad, from Muhammad Bin Ismail, from Hanaan Bin Sudeyr, from his father who said:

I asked Abu Ja’farasws about the two (Abu Bakr and Umar), so he said: ‘O Abu Al- Fazl, don’t ask me about these two, for by Allah azwj, no one from among us passes away at all except being angry against these two, and there is none from us today except that he asws is angry at them. The old ones bequeath it to the young ones from us asws. These two have been unjust to us for our rights, and prevented us from our Fey (Spoils of War –Khums), and first one rode upon our necks, and caused damage to us with a damage in Al-Islam which can never be repaired ever until our Qaim asws makes a stand and speaks our speech’.

Then he said; ‘But, by Allah azwj, when our Qaim asws makes a stand, or speaks our speech, he will expose the matters of these two of what they had concealed, and conceal from their matters what they used to make apparent. By Allah azwj, nothing has afflicted us from the afflictions, and what has passed of the difficulties against us, the People of the Household, except that these two laid the foundations of it at first place, so against these two are the Curses of Allah azwj, and the Angels, and the people altogether’.

i want to add that i did NOT just copy paste them from internet, rather i copy pasted them from the actual books that i have been studying. that is why they are only from 2 volumes (Kafi volume 2 & 8), while i am sure people who read more than me can get even more clear proof.

so, we don't have a single hadith of imams insulting or cursing the 3 and aisha in public, but have plenty of ahadeeth telling us not to do so.

wether it is keeping the secrets of Ahl bayt, or taqya for sake of shias worldwide, or to follow way of A'imah, it is crystal clear.

maybe my ahadeeth are not perfectly laid out, but at least i have one or more showing my point:

we have clear narrations above that say things like:

"do not make Allah azwj Blessed and High, and for Him azwj is the Highest Example, and your Imams asws, and the Religion which you have made it to be for yourselves, to be exposed (vulnerable) to the people of the falsehood."

"It is not permissible for you to display to them the Principles of the Religion of Allah azwj"

"You should repel the bad by that which is good in what is between you and them,"

"And beware of insulting the enemies of Allah azwj when they are listening to you,"

"Do not mention our secrets opposite to what we say publicly, and do not publicize us opposite to our secrets. It suffices for you all that you should say what we say, and remain silent about what we have observed silence on."

his concealing our secret is Jihad

Speak of the good so you become known for it. Do good and be of its people and do not be hastening announcers.

They do not publicize undisclosed facts and they are not quarrelsome braggarts

Be pious before Allah and do not publicize our Hadith.

O Mu'alla, one who publicizes our cause is like one who rejects it altogather.’”

O Mu'alla, conceal our cause and do not make it public

O Mu'alla, whoever publicizes our cause and does not conceal it, Allah humiliates him in this world,

keep it concealed and protect it from those who do not support it.

speak to them (common people) about what they know and conceal from them what they deny.

do not expose our secrets and do not publicize our cause.

Protect your religion and veil it with al-Taqiyyah (protective measures); one who does not observe al-Taqiyyah has no belief.

The publisher of what Allah wants to remain secret is out of the limits and sanctuary of religion.

Whoever publicizes our (confidential) cause is like one who murders us on purpose, and not by mistake.

Whoever publicizes our (confidential) Hadith is like one who does not kill us by mistake but he does so on purpose.

Whoever publicizes our (confidential) Hadith, Allah will take away his belief.’”

Whoever publicizes our (confidential) Hadith is like one who has denied our rights.

‘One who publicizes our Hadith is like one who rejects them.’

Do not express My secret (condemnation of the enemy) for Me before them and in public

at the same time we do not have a single hadith proving the opposite directly. by directly i mean a hadith that shows any Imam cursing or insulting them in public. (actions)

and to return to your main point of " fa-ith hiro al bara minhum", it is general statement. so how do we nith-har al bara minhum? how do we make apparent our separation from them? the way the imams did. and their shia at the time. it is enough that people know one is shia, there is no evidence showing public cursing or sharing of inflammatory narrations. not a single one!

at the same time we have tons showing the opposite. as shown above.

shias who publicize ahadeeth that upset other sects will be resurrected with blood on their hands.

"Imam ' Ali (as) stated: 'The benevolence of this world and the next is in two things: keeping secrets, and friendship with the good people; and all the evils are in two things: revealing secrets, and keeping bad company'." Ibid, vol 74, p 178.

May Allah guide us all, forgive us all, and enlighten us all to the Truth more and more each day.

(wasalam)