Sign in to follow this  
siraatoaliyinhaqqun

Trouble Suburbs In Australia

Far out...

SubhanAllah... We have these 'Muslim' who want to wear the dress like the Prophet (sawa) yet they the Ahklaq of animals.

Sickens me... I wish I was there. This was filmed out the BookStore that is like a hub for terrorism. Apparently one Shi'a had a gun pulled on him when he was there :/ I've been in there a few times. Def not gonna ask if they have any 'Shia Books' LOL

My Mosque is literally like a two minute walk away from that bookstore and street. Alhamdulilah it's well hidden and secure.

Far out...

SubhanAllah... We have these 'Muslim' who want to wear the dress like the Prophet (sawa) yet they the Ahklaq of animals.

Sickens me... I wish I was there. This was filmed out the BookStore that is like a hub for terrorism. Apparently one Shi'a had a gun pulled on him when he was there :/ I've been in there a few times. Def not gonna ask if they have any 'Shia Books' LOL

My Mosque is literally like a two minute walk away from that bookstore and street. Alhamdulilah it's well hidden and secure.

Are you talking about the one at Auburn.? Anyway brother I will post an anonymous reporting phone number so you can report any kind of unaustralian behaviour you come across, if any. They are few and they are badly misrepresenting all 8,00,000 Muslims of Australia and we cannot allow such scum bags do whatever they want. And our responsibility is to teach our Shi'a brothers to persevere in these difficult times

Are you talking about the one at Auburn.? Anyway brother I will post an anonymous reporting phone number so you can report any kind of unaustralian behaviour you come across, if any. They are few and they are badly misrepresenting all 8,00,000 Muslims of Australia and we cannot allow such scum bags do whatever they want. And our responsibility is to teach our Shi'a brothers to persevere in these difficult times

No, I meant the one in the video. In the video you posted the incident occurred outside of a bookshop.

The street scenes were filmed in the centre of Bankstown, just near the Old Town Plaza. My house is a 5 minute drive from Bankstown, and it's where I do my shopping. These fat Salafi thugs are everywhere and I'm sure I've walked past some of the scumbags that were filmed in this piece...

The street scenes were filmed in the centre of Bankstown, just near the Old Town Plaza. My house is a 5 minute drive from Bankstown, and it's where I do my shopping. These fat Salafi thugs are everywhere and I'm sure I've walked past some of the scumbags that were filmed in this piece...

Do you know Al-Rasool A'adham Mosque? It's supervised by Ayatollah al-Ansari

No, I meant the one in the video. In the video you posted the incident occurred outside of a bookshop.

Okay, I thought they even showed lakemba ey? I used to live there few years ago. I still come to eat at jasmine. I think the problem is for shia businesses in the area. I can't understand these people. Do they have a religion

If I saw myself being surrounded by Takfiris, I'd just do Lanah on their beloved, sure i'll get beaten up by 20 enraged people, but i'll get to lock 'em allllll up, one by one lol.

I don't do Lanah, never, but incase people are intimidating me, disrespecting and spitting on me, then Lanah all the way.

Edited by GreyMatter

If I saw myself being surrounded by Takfiris, I'd just do Lanah on their beloved, sure i'll get beaten up by 20 enraged people, but i'll get to lock 'em allllll up, one by one lol.

I don't do Lanah, never, but incase people are intimidating me, disrespecting and spitting on me, then Lanah all the way.

You'll have the law enforcement on your back, right?

(wasalam)

You'll have the law enforcement on your back, right?

(wasalam)

Yeah, you'd better call them first and make sure they are just around the corner because if these neanderthals have half a chance they will decapitate you whilst taking video of the carnage so that they can post it on their favourite Youtube channel.

Edited by Abdul Qaim

Yeah, you'd better call them first and make sure they are just around the corner because if these neanderthals have half a chance they will decapitate you whilst taking video of the carnage so that they can post it on their favourite Youtube channel.

Probably rip your heart right out of you and eat it too... :sick:

(wasalam)

I really pray for brothers in Australia - bro. Abdul Qaim, sirat, AliMusaa and others. May Allah protect you guys always in such times and always.

May the wrath of Allah descend on these takfiris Salafi idiotic scumbags of the earth and wipe them and their filth away. The earth is getting polluted by their mere presence.

Probably rip your heart right out of you and eat it too... :sick:

(wasalam)

Not a probability, but a reality now.

Warning: extremely graphic content in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmvZ7wTLoz4

:mellow:......Allahuma 'jel le-walyaka al faraj....... :sick: :sick:

Edited by PurifiedTruth

I really pray for brothers in Australia - bro. Abdul Qaim, sirat, AliMusaa and others. May Allah protect you guys always in such times and always.

May the wrath of Allah descend on these takfiris Salafi idiotic scumbags of the earth and wipe them and their filth away. The earth is getting polluted by their mere presence.

I seriously had no idea how bad it was up here until I moved to the area for Uni. Good ol' Wollongong by the sea was rather peaceful.

That's nothing. Check this one out, but make sure you have a strong stomach. EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO OF SALAFIS AT WORK.

To be fair though, it's worth to look at both side here. The free Syrian army isn't any better. Here is one sample video to see why. Excuse the vulgar language.