Remainder of Allah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

(bismillah)
(salam)

SHAFAQNA Exclusive: Al-Azhar condemned exhumation of the grave of Hojr-e-bin Odday in Syria by Al-Nasr terrorist group

http://en.shafaqna.c...rist-group.html
  • hameedeh likes this

#77 Ali-F

Ali-F

Al-Abd

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts
  • Religion:Twelver, but call me a muslim.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

Is it true that his body was there? I mean like our bodies, without any missing parts?

And: Didn't Muawiha la behead him? So, he wouldn't have a head?

#78 Fuan

Fuan

~( ^ - ^ ~) (~ ^ - ^ )~

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Religion:Twelver
  • Interests:~Parapsychology / Metaphysics~

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

(wasalam)

The people who did this is to be condemned, whether they were digging up a real grave or just empty dirt. That said, if they dug there and found nothing, the most logical reason for it is because there was nothing there in the first place. Many of these shrines that people venerate (Shi`a and non-Shi`a) are like that, built over sites where no one is actually buried, or where someone else is buried who was later decided to be the figure of another religion. For instance in Aleppo there's one grave that they say that Khidr is buried at. Khidr..? He's not even supposed to be dead..

In the case of Hijr (ra), you have to wonder how Shi`as would know he was buried there to be able to build a shrine over it, when it's pretty doubtful Mu`awiya would have been announcing to them where he had him buried, and then for Shi`as to have kept the memory of that in the in the Ummayad capital itself. From what I gather, much of these "Shi`a" shrines are more recent constructions done by the Iranians (and promoted by them). Even the most famous of them, the shrine of Sayyida Zaynab (as) - the very shrine whose protection so many Shi`as are using to justify their support of a tyrant - is of pretty doubtful authenticity a largely a recent construction. There's no reference in our books to it, no recommendation to visit there, and no evidence even Shi`as for centuries had any idea there was a place there for them to visit. The first reference to it in fact is from a very late medieval Sunni author who mentions local Shi`a women in the area would visit the place thinking it was where she was buried, but that they were wrong in thinking so. Keep in mind the other places she is said to also buried, and it raises the level of doubtfulness about this.

(salam)

Do you only believe what you see in a hadith book? There is no doubt about the grave of Hadhrat Hujr (as) - there are people that can see the light enamating from these graves, they don't need books to tell them what they can see.

#79 Al-Jawad

Al-Jawad
  • Basic Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:15 AM

yes I would expect there'd be at least a single mention of it in our books somewhere.

Are you sure you don't mean to say "..in your books.."? Because last time I checked, you don't actually have any books, well you have one...but that was preserved by an ithna ashari scholar, the irony.
  • Tany likes this

#80 abbas110

abbas110

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:41 AM

Can somebody shed some light on this alleged photo of the body of Hujr bin Adi doing rounds over the internet?

#81 Ibn al-Hussain

Ibn al-Hussain

[-Talib e Ilm-]

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,440 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:30 AM

(salam)

Can somebody shed some light on this alleged photo of the body of Hujr bin Adi doing rounds over the internet?

I saw it; I doubt it is the body - will need to see a credible source for it instead of just a Facebook post.

hujr.jpg

How did blood get on his face? Looks more like a gun shot or explosion wounds. I don't know the details of Hijr's murder, but I am assuming he would have been beheaded or buried alive. . . ?

Wassalam
  • AlHamdulillah110 likes this

#82 Ali-F

Ali-F

Al-Abd

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:58 AM

(salam)

I saw it; I doubt it is the body - will need to see a credible source for it instead of just a Facebook post.

hujr.jpg

How did blood get on his face? Looks more like a gun shot or explosion wounds. I don't know the details of Hijr's murder, but I am assuming he would have been beheaded or buried alive. . . ?

Wassalam

Yes, I think that too. But you can think it this way: Maybe muwaiyah la hat him etc. maybe they hurted him before he got buried alive. But, I don't think it is him..

#83 rorolia

rorolia

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:17 AM

What is the source of this picture can anyone confirm?

#84 Ali-F

Ali-F

Al-Abd

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:59 AM

What is the source of this picture can anyone confirm?

Twitter, and others I think..

#85 yukapuka

yukapuka

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts
  • Religion:Shia

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:21 AM

from the empirical evidence, it seems that while he died he was on his right side, according to sources he was buried alive, so i imagine he would have positioned himself to his right to face the Qiblah, and the blood came from his nose due to suffocation , and ran down his face as can be seen that his nose is bloody

or it could be that he was beat or hit and split on the face, those people were the cruelest people who did this to them so there is no surprise to the way they would have handled him, and do remember this was the lead up to kerbala, so their hearts were reaching the pinnacle of evil

the blood would never dry up just the same way the blood of Imam Husayn doesnt dry up in his shrine, especially since this man died for the love of ameer ul mumineen , im sure God would have honored him greatly

Edited by yukapuka, 06 May 2013 - 09:24 AM.

#86 Ali-F

Ali-F

Al-Abd

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:40 AM

from the empirical evidence, it seems that while he died he was on his right side, according to sources he was buried alive, so i imagine he would have positioned himself to his right to face the Qiblah, and the blood came from his nose due to suffocation , and ran down his face as can be seen that his nose is bloody

or it could be that he was beat or hit and split on the face, those people were the cruelest people who did this to them so there is no surprise to the way they would have handled him, and do remember this was the lead up to kerbala, so their hearts were reaching the pinnacle of evil

the blood would never dry up just the same way the blood of Imam Husayn doesnt dry up in his shrine, especially since this man died for the love of ameer ul mumineen , im sure God would have honored him greatly

Yeah, I think that too.

But Allahu Yal3am.

#87 akramabbas

akramabbas

100% Shia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Religion:Islam (Shia Muslim)

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:49 AM

this is source.. but sure not what is written... can you translate please?

http://emadnews.com/?p=101221

#88 Ali-F

Ali-F

Al-Abd

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:07 AM

Used with translate (however, you get some good points, and it is to understand):

Alghvth Sharqiya television news network that depends on the Syrian opponents after victory was announced, it was claimed that the emitting body image, "Happy Hijr bin Adi 'is.

The Madnyvz: Salafis and Wahhabis after the news of attacks on holy shrines extreme "Hijr bin Uday" and snatching bodies adjunct to the Holy Imam Ali (as), Sharqiya Alghvth video news release that is dependent on Syrian opponents after victory has been claimed This picture belongs to a holy effigy "Adi Ben Stone", from the Companions of the Prophet (SAW) and Ali (as) is.

It should be noted that no credible source of this image has not confirmed or denied.

• akramabbas likes this

#89 akramabbas

akramabbas

100% Shia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Religion:Islam (Shia Muslim)

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:08 AM

yes I checked this.. you can also find about this on

http://www.irinn.ir/...بارک-حجر-بن-عدی
  • khoram likes this

#90 Enchanted

Enchanted

Empress of The Republic of Procrastination

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Location:The cushions in the corner in the living room, England
  • Interests:Poking my eyeballs with a pencil. I need help..

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:12 PM

This photo was shown on Hidayat tv and there was an hour long discussion about it. It was claimed it is the body of Hujur bin Adi (ra) How authentic is it though?

#91 Ali-F

Ali-F

Al-Abd

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:53 AM

This photo was shown on Hidayat tv and there was an hour long discussion about it. It was claimed it is the body of Hujur bin Adi (ra) How authentic is it though?

It is said, that the body is Omar al Mokhtar.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#92 AlHamdulillah110

AlHamdulillah110

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

(salam)

hujr.jpg

Wassalam

he was beaten by muawiyahs henchmen before being buried. He asked to be buried in the same way he died without a kaffan and with chains on him because he wanted to be raised like that to confront muawiyah in front of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì. The picture was taken from the wahabis that dug up the graves phone because they couldnt believe how fresh the body still looked. Then they attempted to take the body out and but the soil kept falling over it, after a while of trying to remove the soil they gave up and climbed back out only to be greeted by an angry mob of shias who killed them.

The whole incident was witnessed by the caretaker of the shrine. The pictures were shown across many shia news networks such as Hidayat tv,
I think we should take it with a pinch of salt however it could very possibly be him since it is the grave and the picture was taken at the site.

#93 Mustafa110

Mustafa110

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Brother, no where in the film the body is portrayed like that and even it does not resemble Antony Quinn. You can watch the whole film. I bet you wont find that face or position of body.

#94 Ali-F

Ali-F

Al-Abd

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:46 AM

Brother, no where in the film the body is portrayed like that and even it does not resemble Antony Quinn. You can watch the whole film. I bet you wont find that face or position of body.

You got a point. Because, when they hanged Omar al Mokhtar, where does all the blood come from? I doubt, that they would beat him after he died.

Wa'salam

#95 Ebn Tie me yeah

Ebn Tie me yeah

Friendly Neighbourhood Wahabi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Religion:Wahabism
  • Interests:promoting brotherhood between wahabis and shias

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:45 AM

All SC members, Macisac did raise some valid points but if we delve deeper into his argument, there might be some problems. I am sure there is a dispute as to where Imam Ali (as) is buried, Najaf is one place mentioned in the shi'a narration. If anyone here can reproduce it, it will be beneficial.

Earlier the shrine of Ammar ibn Yassir (ra) was bombed, did the shias raise a similar cry? i hope they did, because Ammar ibn Yassir (ra) is one of the outstanding companion of the Prophet (saw) and Imam Ali (as), I wouldnt be surprised if Mr. Bukhari were to exclude him from the list of companions.

The point that we should all focus including Mac is that these are symbols, shaeer of Islam and Tashayyu' and to destroy them is a symbolic message to the shias at large, that we are out to hunt each and every rafidhi! this is the message, dead or alive!

Lets not dilute its importance with other humanitarian one. MacIsac, with all due respect we are concerned about the humanitarian situation in Syria. You have to see the bigger picture, let me put to you who is leading the revolt? salafis or the broader sunnis. Now how many Ahadith these same people brought to justify the rule of Yazeed? Didnt their supremo Ibn Umar state clearly to do bay'ah even to an oppressor? and we have the statement of salafi sheikhs to further support this.

Isnt it haram to revolt against a ruler and knowing that it will cause greater harm to the people?

This is their stand, now you see these filthy wahabis reverse 360 degrees? what a shame.

Our concern is not about keeping the Asad government in place but to make sure the shi'as are safe and the symbols of Islam are guarded. The salafis will never forgive the shias once their in charge of Damascus, mass murder and rape will follow. There is no point in talking about humanity if it is self-inflicted, there is no democracy in Syria but the Assad government has never divided its population along sectarian lines. The majority of the Syrian army are sunnis but the wahabis do takfeer on them.

#96 al-`Ajal Ya Imaam

al-`Ajal Ya Imaam

al-Kanadee

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • Religion:Shi`ah Ithna `Ashari Usooli Muslim
  • Interests:Listening to Maulana Rizvi's Surah Jumu`ah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXJbWV-InKs

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:32 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركته
`Umar Mukhtaar was hanged from the neck until death, that picture of a dead old man has a bloodied head. Doubtful it's the same person.
والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركته

#97 Ali-F

Ali-F

Al-Abd

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:35 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

`Umar Mukhtaar was hanged from the neck until death, that picture of a dead old man has a bloodied head. Doubtful it's the same person.

Well, yeah. But the film shows, that he got hanged?

All SC members, Macisac did raise some valid points but if we delve deeper into his argument, there might be some problems. I am sure there is a dispute as to where Imam Ali (as) is buried, Najaf is one place mentioned in the shi'a narration. If anyone here can reproduce it, it will be beneficial.

Earlier the shrine of Ammar ibn Yassir (ra) was bombed, did the shias raise a similar cry? i hope they did, because Ammar ibn Yassir (ra) is one of the outstanding companion of the Prophet (saw) and Imam Ali (as), I wouldnt be surprised if Mr. Bukhari were to exclude him from the list of companions.

The point that we should all focus including Mac is that these are symbols, shaeer of Islam and Tashayyu' and to destroy them is a symbolic message to the shias at large, that we are out to hunt each and every rafidhi! this is the message, dead or alive!

Lets not dilute its importance with other humanitarian one. MacIsac, with all due respect we are concerned about the humanitarian situation in Syria. You have to see the bigger picture, let me put to you who is leading the revolt? salafis or the broader sunnis. Now how many Ahadith these same people brought to justify the rule of Yazeed? Didnt their supremo Ibn Umar state clearly to do bay'ah even to an oppressor? and we have the statement of salafi sheikhs to further support this.

Isnt it haram to revolt against a ruler and knowing that it will cause greater harm to the people?

This is their stand, now you see these filthy wahabis reverse 360 degrees? what a shame.

Our concern is not about keeping the Asad government in place but to make sure the shi'as are safe and the symbols of Islam are guarded. The salafis will never forgive the shias once their in charge of Damascus, mass murder and rape will follow. There is no point in talking about humanity if it is self-inflicted, there is no democracy in Syria but the Assad government has never divided its population along sectarian lines. The majority of the Syrian army are sunnis but the wahabis do takfeer on them.

Wrong. Ammar bin Yassirs shrine wasn't destroyed. It wasn't his shrine.

Edited by Ali-F, 07 May 2013 - 07:36 AM.

• Hussainiyat Zindabad likes this

#98 al-`Ajal Ya Imaam

al-`Ajal Ya Imaam

al-Kanadee

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • Religion:Shi`ah Ithna `Ashari Usooli Muslim
  • Interests:Listening to Maulana Rizvi's Surah Jumu`ah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXJbWV-InKs

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:07 PM

Well, yeah. But the film shows, that he got hanged?

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

What does Lion of the Desert have to do with it? Yes he got hanged in the movie too, but his hanging is a historical fact.

#99 Ali-F

Ali-F

Al-Abd

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:50 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

What does Lion of the Desert have to do with it? Yes he got hanged in the movie too, but his hanging is a historical fact.

Yes, so you say that the picture isn't Omar al Mokhtar (Lion of Desert?) - so, it could be Hujr?

#100 Sheraz

Sheraz

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:And any thing else that catches my imagination!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

I hope they dont get close to the Shrines Hazrat Zainab a.s. or else things will get out of control.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users