#1 AJ 12

AJ 12

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 186 posts
  • Religion:Islam
  • Interests:The Gunners,Politics,Religion,Movies

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

(CNN) -- Blasts near the finish line of the Boston Marathon killed two people and injured 22 others Monday, Boston police said.
The marathon itself, on its Facebook page, referred to the blasts as bombs. Authorities did not say immediately what caused the explosions.
Massachusetts General Hospital said it was treating 19 injured people; Tufts Medical Center reported that some injured were to be treated there as well.

The explosions sent smoke billowing into the air at Copley Square, turning a site of celebration into a mess of destruction.
Crowds had gathered in the area to watch the runners.
Out of an abundance of caution, the Lenox Hotel was evacuated, the Boston Globe reported, as authorities looked into possible security concerns.

Officials in other cities, including New York, tightened security as as result.
Mike Baingon, who works at the Atlantic Fish Company in Boston, said an explosion took place in front of the restaurant and that he was right by the front door at the time.

The explosions occurred at about 2:45 p.m., more than two hours after the first of the race's nearly 27,000 runners had crossed the finish line, CNN Producer Matt Frucci reported.

The race was halted as was subway service into the area.
Troops from the Massachusetts National Guard were assisting police as well.

http://edition.cnn.c....html?hpt=hp_t1

Edited by AJ 12, 15 April 2013 - 03:18 PM.

#2 Ali-Reza

Ali-Reza

Fadaye Hossein (as)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Religion:Islam - Shia
  • Interests:Salavat & Tasbihat, reading, & learning...oh ya good food :)

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

I was driving in the car I heard it on radio. Sad please pray for dead who are two at this mement and many injured. Also they are thinking it maybe terrorism as it was a bomb blast. Wether domestic terrorism or international, at this point yet to be known.
  • Christianlady likes this

#3 Yabnul_Taha

Yabnul_Taha

Gora

• Banned
  • 553 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim.
  • Maryaam, aliasghark, MFAHH and 18 others like this

#4 Marbles

Marbles

ناقصاں را پیرِ کامل کاملاں را رہنما

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,787 posts
  • Religion:Mussalman
  • Interests:Allah Hoo

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim. Please don't be Muslim.

Do you think it still matters?

The ball's already rolling, and there's nothing stopping it.

Edited by Marbles, 15 April 2013 - 04:04 PM.

• ImAli likes this

#5 *Sayyeda*

*Sayyeda*

Healer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

(salam)
If it is Muslim, it will be classed as terrorism. If it is a Non-Muslim it will be a misguided attack by a depressed individual who needed psychological help.
  • aliasghark, MFAHH, -Enlightened and 14 others like this

#6 Marbles

Marbles

ناقصاں را پیرِ کامل کاملاں را رہنما

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,787 posts
  • Religion:Mussalman
  • Interests:Allah Hoo

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:11 PM

(salam)
If it is Muslim, it will be classed as terrorism. If it is a Non-Muslim it will be a misguided attack by a depressed individual who needed psychological help.

Lol yeah, but, don't you think, however, that Muslim world has rather a surfeit of depressed individuals who need psychological help?
  • Ali_Hussain, ילדת מלך and Jahangiram like this

#7 *Sayyeda*

*Sayyeda*

Healer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

Lol yeah, but, don't you think, however, that Muslim world has rather a surfeit of depressed individuals who need psychological help?

(salam)
Of course, especially as in certain cultures, psychological disorders are still ignored. But the media won't portray that side of the story, instead it will have everyone believe the perpetrator is an evil, malicious mastermind which proves all Muslims are a threat to national security.
Wa Salam
  • Waiting for HIM and struggling_On like this

#8 AJ 12

AJ 12

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:The Gunners,Politics,Religion,Movies

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

From what i,ve read nothing confirmed so take it as a rumor however they might have a Saudi suspect injured in hospital. I wouldn,t be surprised if it was them.

Edited by AJ 12, 15 April 2013 - 04:23 PM.

#9 Saintly_Jinn23

Saintly_Jinn23

Aspiring Qizilbash

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,449 posts
  • Religion:Shi'a Islam (Ithna Asheri)
  • Interests:Mariology, Taoism, Kabbalah, Sufism/Irfan, politics, Ahlul Bayt

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

From what i,ve read nothing confirmed so take it as a rumor however they might have a Saudi suspect injured in hospital. I wouldn,t be surprised if it was them.

Are we sure it's a "suspect" and not just "arab who happened to be in the crowd at the time?"

I'd be surprised if this was the work of some Islamic terrorist cell. It doesn't really feel like there's any real political target here and whether it is supposed to be some symbolic protest of the race is not that likely. What this looks like so far is something done for the sake of attention.

There was a third blast I read that happened later at the John F Kennedy Library, no injured or dead there, but it is most likely related. But yeah, I have strong doubts that this is the work of some Muslim political group. And if it is, they aren't very creative. :donno:

#10 Noah-

Noah-

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,638 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

First I thought that North Koreans began their opperations... But, now they say that they have a suspect in hand, so it seems a ZioSalafi strike, possibly having an agenda in mind... and of course targeting Muslim communities under such pretexts every six months. It is kind of refreshing the 'terror scare' or 'evil-Muslims' existance in western communities.. for public reminder. Zionist-Saudis/Salafis will never stop creating havoc and chaos around the globe and benefting from such tactics, from Pakistan to Syria, from Iraq to Europe to the Americas.

#11 Ali-Reza

Ali-Reza

Fadaye Hossein (as)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Religion:Islam - Shia
  • Interests:Salavat & Tasbihat, reading, & learning...oh ya good food :)

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

Back to topic. Guys please don't jump the guns and stay focused on the topic.

Two confirmed dead, many injured and frightened, an injured Saudi citizen is now a suspect.

#12 Saintly_Jinn23

Saintly_Jinn23

Aspiring Qizilbash

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,449 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

Back to topic. Guys please don't jump the guns and stay focused on the topic.

Two confirmed dead, many injured and frightened, an injured Saudi citizen is now a suspect.

It has been confirmed by MSNBC news that Boston officials have NO suspects in custody.

#13 Envir-Islam

Envir-Islam

Environmental Muslim

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Interests:Environment and my deen. 8D

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:29 PM

There are NO suspects but the man is talking cooperatively with Boston people. He is a Saudi guy. What happened was when the bomb went off the guy started running, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, and some white guy thought that was odd and tackled him (basically). The man said he was "acting suspicious" before the bomb and when he ran it made sense... CAUSE NOOO one runs from bombs. >< I really really really hope its not a muslim. North Korea I hope... LOL

#14 pepsi

pepsi

يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي علي دينك

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

There are NO suspects but the man is talking cooperatively with Boston people. He is a Saudi guy. What happened was when the bomb went off the guy started running, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, and some white guy thought that was odd and tackled him (basically). The man said he was "acting suspicious" before the bomb and when he ran it made sense... CAUSE NOOO one runs from bombs. >< I really really really hope its not a muslim. North Korea I hope... LOL

Yeah, it would've been less obvious if he had just stood there admiring the scene!

Let the stupid and nonsense reasoning behind the accusations begin!

#15 Jahangiram

Jahangiram

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

Shoot, this is going to get really ugly...

#16 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts
  • Interests:Tutbir and Nihari

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:02 PM

I feel sad at the loss of innocent lives. That said, I have a hunch that some people are going to pay dearly for this, culprits or not.

#17 Waiting for HIM

Waiting for HIM

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,499 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:30 PM

Just check the Face Book profiles of all the High School students within five miles radius.

Based on our most recent violent crime history, it got to be one of those copycats.

What needs to be fixed is how these high school kids get their supplies over Internet to commit such crimes.

Edited by Waiting for HIM, 15 April 2013 - 09:32 PM.

#18 nemesis

nemesis

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Religion:Armenian Apostolic Church

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:43 PM

Salaam and blessings to all

Prayers for the dead and injured . let us all prayer for all of them in America and all over the world including Iraq with the latest bombing .

Our world is in bad shape, we must stand united against such acts of evil.

N

Edited by nemesis, 15 April 2013 - 09:44 PM.

• Darth Vader, Christianlady, Saintly_Jinn23 and 3 others like this

#19 ImamAliwabas

ImamAliwabas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Religion:shia /buddist
  • Interests:women money cars spirituality politics

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a white militia group like the Oklahoma and Norwegian bombing.
  • Christianlady likes this

#20 Saintly_Jinn23

Saintly_Jinn23

Aspiring Qizilbash

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,449 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:37 PM

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a white militia group like the Oklahoma and Norwegian bombing.

They did say on the news here that the bombs were found to not be sophisticated. They were made out of very readily available materials almost any yokel can get. So it could have been done by literally anyone with an internet connection, some free time and a few hundred bucks to spare.

#21 Faithful Dome

Faithful Dome

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

So many people on twitter defending muslimd

#22 Fatima Waliyatullah

Fatima Waliyatullah

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:57 AM

lol @ "deadly attack/blasts" what would they have titled it if it was the Iraqs 55-murdered bombings me wonder. All that crazy reaction and chaos compared to Iraqs looooool (Sorry, but it just really is funny when you think about it and don't get me wrong I do feel sorry for them *takes hat off* -_- ) they are The human beings after all, and others like those of Iraq are just living beings - who gives about whose behind all their bombings killings.

#23 AnaAmmar1

AnaAmmar1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Religion:islam
  • Interests:Nature

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:57 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
*Three people now
  • Marbles, Abu Hadi, aliasghark and 8 others like this

#24 Abu Hadi

Abu Hadi

• Mods
  • 3,775 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:52 AM

I think with this one, it will be a while, probably a week or more, before the government names potential suspects.
They are not going to make the same mistake as Bush did after 9/11 with coming out a few days after and all the media singing in chorus that it was Al Qaeda before a proper investigation could even possibly begin. This hastiness made many, even bigoted Americans, question the official story.

The Obama Administration is more sophisticated and learned from some of the mistakes of Bush in 'hastily' trying to pin the attack on a group.

IMO, there are only three possibilities at this point

1) It is a domestic group that did it to protest either taxes (April 15 is the day when Federal taxes are due in the U.S.), gun control (The new gun laws that are being proposed), or another domestic issue

2) It is a deranged individual (muslim or non muslim), lone wolf attack.

3) It is a false flag / psyops that will be pinned on a muslim group. The scary part about this one is that I don't think they will use Al Qaeda this time because they are working together with them in Syria and they don't want to give them any negative PR at this point. It will either be a group linked to Assad, Hezb, or Iran. This will probably result in some sort of U.S. attack on Iran which will begin WWIII.

Based on the evidence I have seen so far, I think #1 is the most likely.

Edited by Abu Hadi, 16 April 2013 - 06:03 AM.

#25 kadhim

kadhim

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,472 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
*Three people now

Well, to be fair, the Mid East is a basket case full of crazies where bombings are a daily occurrence.
We run a bit of a tighter ship over here, so we freak out when some crazy seeps in.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users