Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

I think the ulema need to be informed

If this needs to be done, then it is the biggest problem of all.

It is their duty to find out for themselves or have people who routinely inform them.

If the Ahlulbayt [a] were here, would they not visit social media or the web to see what the youth (and society in general) were speaking about? I would even expect the Imams [a] to send a representative to post on SC. To be fair to the clerics there are a number of them on social media. But to their discredit, they almost never deal with these issues. If they don't speak then someone will speak out instead of them. Then their power will erode and shift to others.

Ayatollah Sadiq Shirazi's Office Facebook posted last week that their english-speaking question portal is now working again for questions. Their system had been down for about 6 months. Perhaps someone could consider sending a message there. I will link it here:

http://www.english.shirazi.ir/ask-a-question

6 hours ago, gotmuffins! said:

Ayatollah Sadiq Shirazi's Office Facebook posted last week that their english-speaking question portal is now working again for questions. Their system had been down for about 6 months. Perhaps someone could consider sending a message there. I will link it here:

http://www.english.shirazi.ir/ask-a-question

sent alhamdulillah

On 7/5/2017 at 5:00 AM, Dhulfikar said:

Now he blames "religion" openly.

If he had a single bone of sincerity in him, he would have openly blamed the saudis wahabi ideology openly and distinguishly instead. But I guess that would take away his "uniqueness" as the "imam" who condemns islams overall and calls for reformation of its "holy scriptures".

If he would have blamed wahabis he would have lost the medias attention and the kafirs love for him and they would have said: "he is just another apologetic muslim" never mind what is the actual truth of things.

May he get what he deserves, him and all the people like him.

Any Muslims after hearing what he says will understand that he was blaming the whole religion. And as you said he did this for purpose to please enemy of Islam and for attention purposes. This man indeed is enemy of Islam and enemy of Ahlulbait (as) and enemy of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì. 

Anyone have new information in this man? The Exposing Tawhidi Facebook page posts new news about him daily. Just the other day he posted calling the Supreme Leader a Pedophile (n'audhubillah). Tawhidi really grinds my gears.

On 7/20/2017 at 11:06 AM, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

To be honest I haven't seen anything to indicate this man attacks shia Islam. He attacks Khamenei sure and Hezbollah but he hasn't actually attacked Shiaism.

I would kindly invite you to look at his content again. He is an open enemy of Islam as a whole, and I don't say that lightly. He even speaks in opposition to his supposed role-model and teacher, Grand Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq Hussaini Shirazi. He is tarnishing the morals, minhaj, and akhlaq of the Ahlulbayt (as) through his actions, his principles have become a mere figment in light of him pandering to the Australian public as the "Imam of Peace."

Tawhidi is so disgusting and has such a sick mentality. He needs a life 

Why isn't Shirazi office condemning this lunatic Tawhidi??:angry:

Look at his fb post regarding Imam Khamenei:

"THE SUPREME CHILD MOLESTER - ISLAMIC GOVS

"The Supreme Leader of The 'Islamic Government' of Iran, "Grand Ayatollah" Khamanai has raging lust towards little girls. He publicly touches them inappropriately and in one occasion passionately and lustfully kissed an underage daughter of a martyr. His own media department released the footage as it's normal for them to do such things. Kharmanai also has a history of forcing himself upon helpless people, even in hospitals. 

Be sure to watch the video. The mother of the little girl who's just been abused tells her daughter to kiss him back. And as the little girl leans to kiss the monster back, he doesn't give her his cheek, rather he kisses her on the lips again. 

When he kissed her the first time he said: "Kheyli Khosh-Mazeh Bood" which means: That was very delicious! 

This leader of the Islamic Government of Iran has mental issues and he needs urgent medical attention. 

His followers glorify him because they believe he came out of his mothers womb yelling the name of God, and that his birth was miraculous. When this pedophiles walks, they kiss the floor he steps on (see attached images)."

Tawhidi back at it again, pretending to be an advocate for progression.

Anyway, some context: WorldHijabDay was yesterday and this booth at UCF was passing out hijabs to raise awareness of what the hijab is, etc etc. This political wannabe Tomi Lahren named Kathy Zhu (Twitter: @PoliticalKathy), decided to get involved. She took pictures of said booth and pretended that hijab was being forced on the women walking by as some ploy of Sharia Law (lol). Uploaded the pictures and had most of her Trump supporting 40+ year old white men attacking the booth and claiming the university was supporting Islamism in some form. The Hijab advocating girls decided to attack back and request the expulsion of the girl (Twitter's been attacking a lot of racist individuals of the late). Which in my opinion isn't really the way to go but whatever.

The noble Tawhidi just couldn't stand by however! Decided to harass this woman and support the Trump minions: 5a754be703d0a_ScreenShot2018-02-02at9_24_59PM.thumb.png.aad77b3661e7a82093a43f31e9ea3137.png

And if that wasn't disgraceful, once she made her account private from all the harassment, he just had to get those clout points: https://imgur.com/NrVhT2k

This man is complete garbage.

Edited by OneOfTheSyyeds
Added a bit more.

On 7/20/2017 at 7:36 PM, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

To be honest I haven't seen anything to indicate this man attacks shia Islam. He attacks Khamenei sure and Hezbollah but he hasn't actually attacked Shiaism.

Salam he advertises Bukhari book everywhere stricter than a Wahabi  that causes misconception about Shia Islam & he never talks about Shia books & by his Speeches  & actions causes indirect damage to Shia Islam.

I just can't stop going through the content he posts. It amazes me just how much he's playing the victim card when the Muslim community ridicules him.

All his supporters are alt right wing extremists who advocate Islamophobia and paint upcoming wars against the great devil that is Islam. They see him as the perfect poster boy for what a Muslim should be. That is, ignorant to the shortcomings of patriotism and nationalism. He spends the majority of his time attacking anyone who tries to show the humane side to Muslims.

There HAS to be something we can do!? I don't care if he preaches againts Islam but he should not be allowed to represent Shia wearing what he does as it is universal that sheikhs and scholars are our ambassadors especially in such matters. It's irritating that he's even given the time of day by media outlets.