Rate this topic

On 3/25/2013 at 6:05 PM, hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

One of the facebook photos.

309382_474666965877668_2009038373_n.jpg [Mod Note: Photo was deleted when Tawhidi deleted it from Facebook.]

Isn't that Syed [Edit]..?

[Mod Note: Name was deleted because it was wrong.]

Just looking at his comments on his own twitter account one can see what type of individual he is - he is far from Ahlulbayt and from the various Maraja, in both his lack of akhlaq and lack of knowledge

Brother Tawhidi@BrotherTawhidi12 Mar

Reporting and removing me from twitter shall not tighten neither Omar's anus nor Aishas vagina.

Brother Tawhidi@BrotherTawhidi17 Mar

Allah Almighty wanted to -and did not need to- create Imam Ali (a.s), since Imam Ali (a.s) could have created himself.

I do not think the photo with Sayed Sadiq Shirazi is a photoshop, it definitely is not. To further prove this, he has a video with him too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjCUnzh7uT8

This most certainly is not fake.

The photo has definitely not been photoshopped. He has shown his obedience to Sayed Sadiq Shirazi on numerous occasions...this video just goes to prove it..and the video is not a fake either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjCUnzh7uT8

Bismillah,

I think there should be some policy put in place by the scholars that if they have the time to place an 'Amamah' on some ones head, they should also take the time to condemn the person publicly when they hear such a person has overstepped the limits.

Would make life a lot easier for the laymen :)

I don't know why people here just concentrate on his Shirk and Kufr. It is not the only thing to reject him but other things(as well).

Seems logical to concentrate on his worst crimes. Why bother with the minor stuff?

He has been speaking at various venues internationally.

So this guy, who is the biggest mushrik I have ever heard of, is speaking at (presumably Shia) venues internationally? What kind of jahil would invite this guy? The fact that this guy isn't fearing for his life when he enters a gathering of Shias is a sad endictment of the Shia community. Then again, there are some people that would probably lap this stuff up.

Do any video lectures of this guy exist? Does he come out with this kufr from the mimbar, or does he save it for the Internet?

I got a question: When I saw Labyaaks video with him talking, he didn't seem to have any kufr statesment (from I saw), so is the things, which he is saying on the pulpit kufr?

And, what is the provees, that our ulama have rejected him???

Seems logical to concentrate on his worst crimes. Why bother with the minor stuff?

So this guy, who is the biggest mushrik...

Because his obvious "crimes" cannot be proved as Shirk or Kufr. In order to do that we have to have more evidence. Just because he writes some stuff on Imams doesn't mean he has commited Shirk. Anyways what I am trying to say is that it is not the major point in this case as far as I have understood the OP.

And I don't know what entitles you to label another person as Mushrik, although his statement might be stupid?

Edited by Shiabro

Hmm well his lecture seems good and the way he's lecturing I wouldn't expect him to say such ridiculous stuff on twitter.

When making this sort of character judgement we need to know what to look for. Sometimes you just get a feeling (maybe a spiritual one) that something is wrong and sometimes we are able to see the smoke (in their actions and words) that indicates a fire. The first method is contingent upon our own spiritual state and cleanliness. Brother have you been in the presence of a truly pious person and felt/sensed their piety? And shouldn't all our religious speakers give us that feeling? The second method relies upon experience and knowledge. Read the book 'Blink' by Malcolm Gladwell wherein he describes this phenomenon.

Imam Ali [a]: "Often your utterances and expressions of your face leak out the secrets of your hidden thoughts."

Edited by Muhammed Ali

^^

That is very true & yes I've certainly felt it with some scholars here. But as with regards to this guy, I think we do still need to becareful before labelling him a kaafir because a twitter account is one thing, but what he has in his heart is another.

There needs to be more thorough evidence from other angles to be safe & then we can confirm that this guy is certainly a deviant.

I have not heard much from him but listen to the first 7 minutes of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGb4kEu3kSo

He says that one of his hawzah colleagues believed in 13 imams!

No suprise that his colleague was Pakistani...

It's pretty amazing how after narrating such a story, he can then try to claim that simply being in a hawza means you are at a reasonably high level of knowledge.