Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bosnian-77

Zaydi Shias`?

Rate this topic

122 posts in this topic

Alhamdulillah - we do not believe that Allah is young boy with curly hair like you :lol:

What do they tell you in your mosques oh boy ,poor people

What do they tell you in your mosques oh boy ,poor people

''Ask Imam Ahmad'' he will tell you that your ''Allah'' is young boy with curly hair ;)

Goswami likes this

If imam Ahmed said that,then we reject it,he is not holy to us ;) Koran is thousand times before hadith

we are not shia to make up rules ;)

It's okay brother, these 12rs are extremely misguided.

I get the feeling their imams and "marjas" are incredible manipulators

Well, then you are kafir according to ''Imam'' Ahmad because only Jahmis reject this hadith... ;)

Goswami likes this

If imam Ahmed said that,then we reject it,he is not holy to us ;) Koran is thousand times before hadith

we are not shia to make up rules ;)

I get the feeling their imams and "marjas" are incredible manipulators

Brother it's all taqiyah, lol.

Ethics likes this

:lol:

Q: A Shia friend of mine does not believe that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was illiterate. He also doesn't believe in any of the hadiths of Sahih Al Bukhari, Sahih Muslim and so on. Is he a disbeliever---will he have to abide in hell forever?

A: If he rejected something known by default of Islam, he is a disbeliever. If he doesn’t believe in the Hadeeths in the Bukhari and Muslim, he is not a believer as there are lots of things that are in the Sunnah and not in the Quran.

http://www.assimalhakeem.net/node/1691

Ethics likes this

:lol:

Q: A Shia friend of mine does not believe that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was illiterate. He also doesn't believe in any of the hadiths of Sahih Al Bukhari, Sahih Muslim and so on. Is he a disbeliever---will he have to abide in hell forever?

A: If he rejected something known by default of Islam, he is a disbeliever. If he doesn’t believe in the Hadeeths in the Bukhari and Muslim, he is not a believer as there are lots of things that are in the Sunnah and not in the Quran.

http://www.assimalhakeem.net/node/1691

(salam)

One thing they failed to take into account is that many Shi`ah hadiths agree with the hadiths from Saheeh Al-Bukhari and Saheeh Muslim, so we don't fully disbelieve in the Bukhari's and Muslim's hadeeths.

Indeed brother, the Zaydi's are the only Shia group we can have true unity with.

Too bad they are minority

Edited by bosnian-77

Indeed brother, the Zaydi's are the only Shia group we can have true unity with.

Whats wrong with the Twelvers?

Too bad they are minority

Why dont you two become Zaydi? it'll be an improvement.

Edited by JimJam
Yabnul_Taha and Goswami like this

Whats wrong with the Twelvers?

Much,but in my opnion the 2 biggest

1.they hate the 3 first caliphs,Aisha r.a

2.Their view on the "imams",,it reminds about Christianity to be honest

If thats your view then fair enough, brother. Can i ask what is your purpose of joining a forum with a majority of twelver shias?

Am i on a sunni shia dialogue part of forum or not? i dont care about what you talk if its no about sunnis

you know what reminds me of Christianity, that you think Allah has hands and feet astagfiiruallah, or that umar is better than the prophet, or that prophets make mistakes, or that you can change the religion and make up your own laws after the prophet...

LOL you are really not the one to speak about changing religion laws

and everything else you said is just false,or something just a tiny % of sunnis believe

LOL you are really not the one to speak about changing religion laws

and everything else you said is just false,or something just a tiny % of sunnis believe

how about this start a new thread, and lets talk about it. I want to know, because im shia and i dont know the stuff you know. Let me know and i might see the truth with abu baker R.A, and become a sunni R.A. One thing I suggest, dont ignore questions, dont be emotional, post proof with narrators, book, volume, page, authenticity....

Am i on a sunni shia dialogue part of forum or not? i dont care about what you talk if its no about sunnis

Ah well you got a point there.

you know what reminds me of Christianity, that you think Allah has hands and feet astagfiiruallah, or that umar is better than the prophet, or that prophets make mistakes, or that you can change the religion and make up your own laws after the prophet...

Stop talking about your madhab like that, lol!

Ethics likes this

The more I come in contact with sunnis, in regards to their religion, the more I realize how they are just blind followers. They have no logic.

They will ignore all of your questions, as proven in this thread. A hadith was provided from their own books, calling umar "liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest" yet there is no reply. What else would you expect from people who follow so and so?

I personally do not believe in hadiths blindly,with time much has been made up i am 100% sure

Plus sunnis do not say the 4 caliphs are saints,we do not have that kind of relationship with them...stop judging us based on your religion,we are different

Edited by bosnian-77

I personally do not believe in hadiths blindly,with time much has been made up i am 100% sure

Plus sunnis do not say the 4 caliphs are saints,we do not have that kind of relationship with them...stop judging us based on your religion,we are different

Then how do you come to the conclusion that you are on the right path?

When we can prove the validity of our path through the Quran and your books, and you can not do the same using our books, does that not leave you with questions?

How do you know which hadith is accurate and which is not? You will accept a certain hadith with a certain chain of narrators, yet deny another hadith with a similar chain of "trustworthy" narrators.

You accept hadiths that clearly contradict the Quran (ie. wudu), and deny hadiths that are backed up by Quran and the Ahlul-Bayt (A.S.) (33:33 on Ahlul-Bayt (A.S.)).

Do you pray? How to perform the prayer is not in the Quran. It is in the hadiths. Why do you guys pray three different ways (Hanafi/Hambali, Shafii, Maliki)? Shias get weird looks and asked questions when they pray with their hands down, yet Malikis (one of the schools of thought for sunnis) also pray with their hands down and it is perfectly fine.

So in regards to prayer, how did you come to the conclusion that it is the right way to pray.....since you do not follow hadiths blindly? How did you verify if the hadith was in fact true or fabricated like the rest?

No one is judging you. Only Allah (SWT) can and will judge you. Don't come here attacking shia beliefs when you can't back up your own. When your "sahih" books leave you with so much doubt, how can it be anything but blind faith that you have?

My brothers and sisters have destroyed every single argument that has been brought up, yet you claim we are far from haqq. You can't even answer the simplist of questions when it comes to your fiqh.

May Allah (SWT) guide you.

Robin Hood, Rasul, Ethics and 1 other like this

Well i cant claim i personally have the knowledge to do that,but i can assure you every little claim you make has been destroyed by sunni scholars,you can find it everywhere if you want to,but of course you wont listen to that,as i wont listen to your "arguments"

To each his own

igotquestions likes this

Who is judging now? Why wouldn't I listen to it, granted it is logical and backed up by undisputable proof, ie. Quran?

So you have already decided that you will not listen to anything we have to say? Is that what your scholars have told you? Don't talk to shias, they will put doubts in your head.

Since you have read the arguments they have put forward, you should be able to at least summarize them. Lets see which one of our claims they have "destroyed."

They don't believe in divine appointment like the dozeners. Yes, they believe Imam Ali (as) was the best suited for the caliphate, but they still respect the first 3 caliphs (ra)

Dozeners lol

Who is judging now? Why wouldn't I listen to it, granted it is logical and backed up by undisputable proof, ie. Quran?

So you have already decided that you will not listen to anything we have to say? Is that what your scholars have told you? Don't talk to shias, they will put doubts in your head.

Since you have read the arguments they have put forward, you should be able to at least

summarize them. Lets see which one of our claims they have "destroyed."

I'll repeat my challenge to you.

Imamate is usul ad din, right?

Well I reject it in everyway

Am I a Muslim??

Prophethood is usul ad din right?

If I deny it am I muslim??

Salah is furu ad din, right?

If I deny it am I muslim

Please keep your answers short

igotquestions and Ethics like this

Then how do you come to the conclusion that you are on the right path?

When we can prove the validity of our path through the Quran and your books, and you can not do the same using our books, does that not leave you with questions?

How do you know which hadith is accurate and which is not? You will accept a certain hadith with a certain chain of narrators, yet deny another hadith with a similar chain of "trustworthy" narrators.

You accept hadiths that clearly contradict the Quran (ie. wudu), and deny hadiths that are backed up by Quran and the Ahlul-Bayt (A.S.) (33:33 on Ahlul-Bayt (A.S.)).

Do you pray? How to perform the prayer is not in the Quran. It is in the hadiths. Why do you guys pray three different ways (Hanafi/Hambali, Shafii, Maliki)? Shias get weird looks and asked questions when they pray with their hands down, yet Malikis (one of the schools of thought for sunnis) also pray with their hands down and it is perfectly fine.

So in regards to prayer, how did you come to the conclusion that it is the right way to pray.....since you do not follow hadiths blindly? How did you verify if the hadith was in fact true or fabricated like the rest?

No one is judging you. Only Allah (SWT) can and will judge you. Don't come here attacking shia beliefs when you can't back up your own. When your "sahih" books leave you with so much doubt, how can it be anything but blind faith that you have?

My brothers and sisters have destroyed every single argument that has been brought up, yet you claim we are far from haqq. You can't even answer the simplist of questions when it comes to your fiqh.

May Allah (SWT) guide you.

LOL you can't even prove the basic tenant of Shiaism from the Quran. Every little argument you've said has been refuted numerous number of times, but it seems like just to please your nafs you overlook them. Once you prove divine imamate of 12 infallible Imams from the Quran without hadiths/tafsir, then we'll talk.

Edited by igotquestions