Sign in to follow this  
BaqiyatullahY

Nasa Conceals The Truth About "laylat Al-Qadr"

(salam)

I found this article on http://imhussain.com...-quran-in-egypt

NASA conceals the truth about "Laylat Al-Qadr" fearing to spread Islam

Dr. Abdul Basit Muhammad, President of the scientific complex in the Holy Quran in Egypt, said that the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) conceals a scientific fact of Laylat Al-Qadr. He pointed out the failure of wealthy Arabs to take the necessary steps to publish this case around the world.

According to Muhammad, during Laylat Al-Qadr, the temperature is moderate; direct sun beam doesn’t hit the Earth directly. He also explains the scientific fact that 10 thousand stars and 20 thousand meteors hit Earth every day, except in Laylat Al-Qadr which witnesses no beams or any colllisions with any stars or meteors. This was discovered by NASA 10 years ago, but they refused to spread it in order to prevent non-Muslims to convert to Islam, quoted by the words of a NASA scientist, Karnar, and reported by the Egyptian "Delegation" newspaper.

Karnar, Christian NASA scientist, announced his convert to Islam which led to the loss of his job at NASA.

Salam,

Nice article, I am just wondering where is the data. Also, is he talking about 23 Ramadan (which Sunnis consider to be Layatul Qadr) or 21 Ramadan. Your link just goes back to the blurb. I would like to see the full article with Data, if you can post.

Edited by Abu Hadi

Salam,

Nice article, I am just wondering where is the data. Also, is he talking about 23 Ramadan (which Sunnis consider to be Layatul Qadr) or 21 Ramadan. Your link just goes back to the blurb. I would like to see the full article with Data, if you can post.

WS,

I thought Sunnis took the 27th as the main night...

Aslamalaykum,

@Abu Hadi

Also, is he talking about 23 Ramadan (which Sunnis consider to be Layatul Qadr) or 21 Ramadan

Sunnis consider the 27th night as the main night, even though majority of them hold this view but it's not unanimously accepted amongst them.

Whereas we shias are still open to any of the last odd nights to be the night of qadr but most likely for us is either 19th, 21st or 23rd.

There is a authentic hadith from Rasoulallah that is accepted by most Shia that says 21 Ramadan is Laylatul Qadir tul Kubra (the Great Laylatul Qadr).

Probably most of you know it so I won't repeat is again. The other two night (19th and 23rd) are also very important nights where Duaa is accepted.

Aslamalaykum,

@Abu Hadi

Sunnis consider the 27th night as the main night, even though majority of them hold this view but it's not unanimously accepted amongst them.

Whereas we shias are still open to any of the last odd nights to be the night of qadr but most likely for us is either 19th, 21st or 23rd.

Sorry, I meant to put the 27th. Thank you for correcting me.

(salam)

Sorry guys, but i have no more information about it. I tried google it, and i found many articles with the same content. If Nasa was capable of hiding the truth about the first steps on the moon, this organization is also capable of concealing those scientific facts about laylatul Qadr.

Similar case with the Vatican who has in his private library (that no one can access except the pope and some selected people) the real Mubahila Treaty/Pact which was signed between muslims and christians.

Inshallah we will get all our answers when our Imam Mahdi will reappear :)

This just sounds a bit silly to me, NASA is hiding evidence of something even Muslims debate about to stop the spread of Islam. I'd like a little more info than a random website maybe official channels? Something a little more credible than one source to make any kind of determination of this, just as what was posted in earlier posts Muslims debate when laylatul al Qadr is some say the 21st the 27th etc. So without any firm proof of which day that's understood by the consensus how can this article even be considered credible in the "evidences" it gives

Yo !

Sunni consider laylatul Qadr on the 27th

Shiaa consider it on the 21st , the 23rd as well as the 19th. The most popular Riwayaa is the one on the 23rd..

peace out .. this article is credible. Thumbs up for cendrillon . thank you for the share bro