shia sunni killing halal kaffir

160 replies to this topic

#76 Hot hot

Hot hot

• Banned
  • 3,112 posts
  • Religion:Shia

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:46 PM

lol.. innocents? if some one abuse ur mother nd u wil consider him innocent.. funny isnt

Mother? Ayesha ammi jaan is enjoing the warm fire of hell with her father and your ancestors you coward deobands why don't you openly call a war where you people are equal in power with Shias
You impotent people attack the Shias in minority and think you are a bravo, you short pants cowards.

Edited by Hot hot, 03 March 2013 - 12:53 PM.

#77 Akbar673

Akbar673

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
  • Religion:12er Ithna Asheri Shia

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

lol.. innocents? if some one abuse ur mother nd u wil consider him innocent.. funny isnt

All this goes does is talk about insulting someone's mother...his knowledge base is extremely limited.

He's an example of how easy it is to manipulate the ill educated. Sadly, he's an Indo/Pak also. Just confirming my theory.
  • JimJam and Al-Najashi like this

#78 Al-Najashi

Al-Najashi

Khadim Al-Mahdi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Religion:Al-Salam 'Alyaka Ya Amir Al-Munineen Wa Sayed Al-Awasiya
  • Interests:Tabarah

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

So does that make their blood halal? Keep in mind, that even during the time of the prophet and the Ahlulbayts, anti-Muslims openly cursed the prophet and yet the Ahlulbayt and the prophet did not declare their blood halal . That being said, your arguments are flawed and no doubt are bidaa since they do not reflect on the Sharia and Sunnah of the prophet.

Moreover, your type put so much effort in front of the west on criticizing some Muslim fanatics who violently attack those that attack the prophet and yet see no problem in those same fanatics killing Shias in your home countries just because they verbally attacked mother Aisha. Your hypocrisy and ignorance disgusts me.

#79 Akbar673

Akbar673

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Well, apparently if you are a member of Lashkar e Jhangvi or agree with them then Shia are Wajib ul Qatil.

As evidenced by today's bombing in Karachi.

#80 race

race

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:21 AM

lol.. now tell me how do u knw mahid is hidden ?

Are you even reading my posts. I have answered this question in my previous post.

oh man u seem v funny..in other words u r saying Prophet or ahlulbayt were aware of tht GOd will hide ur mahdi ? lol

And you seem very unintelligent. You seem to have a different understanding of the prophet.
If u think I seem funny, keep thinking. Their are different kinds of people in this world. Did you know there are people who think that the prophet was a sinner. Yea, try laughing at this concept now. I hope you are not the individual who believes that the prophet is fallible because if you do, then you are one funny man.

Edited by race, 04 March 2013 - 08:41 AM.

#81 JimJam

JimJam

The World for Man, Man for God.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:14 AM

how funny "literate" shias r who even dont knw where their 12th imam is...

i ask a simple questions to rafidha.. if some one use abusive language against ur beloved mother ? wht wuld b ur first reaction ?

What would you think of a mother that kills her children?

All this goes does is talk about insulting someone's mother...his knowledge base is extremely limited.

He's an example of how easy it is to manipulate the ill educated. Sadly, he's an Indo/Pak also. Just confirming my theory.

Such Sunnis from the subcontinent are the worst people in the world I think, they're beyond help.

Edited by JimJam, 04 March 2013 - 09:17 AM.

#82 Saimaaa

Saimaaa

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:07 AM

Shia say that their religion is a religion of peace , Sunnis say that theirs is. It is just a polemic. The shias had upper hand in Iraq and Syria so they massacred Sunnis. The Sunnis have upper hand in Bahrain and Pakistan so they massacred Shias. Real Sunnis and Real Shias can not coexist. Their books are filled with hatred for each other and both are the antithesis of each other.

Both Shias and Sunnis should first appreciate the facts instead of acting like sectarian Zealots. Instead of opting for secularism to solve the Shia Sunni crisis , they should go for mystic tolerance. It is the best time for launching a universal campaign in Muslim lands to get rid of extremism and radicalism. Ibn Arabi and Mullah Sadra should be taken as the flag bearers of such a revolution.
  • eThErEaL and Ugly Jinn like this

#83 bosnian-77

bosnian-77

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts
  • Religion:Sunni islam

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:03 AM

Well saima,i agree,we can not live together and we should not,shias do not fall under "people of Book" according to sharia,so i dont see how we would accept them in our sharia community(that we do not have btw :D).But i am glad there are no shias here where i live

#84 Shiabro

Shiabro

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:44 AM

Well saima,i agree,we can not live together and we should not,shias do not fall under "people of Book" according to sharia,so i dont see how we would accept them in our sharia community(that we do not have btw :D).But i am glad there are no shias here where i live

Except for that you miss Shias. That's why you come on a Shia board to find peace in your heart, to see and read the truth.
  • Al-Najashi likes this

#85 bosnian-77

bosnian-77

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts
  • Religion:Sunni islam

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:49 AM

Except for that you miss Shias. That's why you come on a Shia board to find peace in your heart, to see and read the truth.

Suuure

#86 Akbar673

Akbar673

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:35 AM

Well, why are you here then? If you are glad there are no Shia in your community then why did you come to our forum?

It's self righteous Zealots like you that are the reason why our Shia blood is flowing. People like YOU are the reason our Shia sisters are becoming widows and their children are orphans. A thousand curses on you and your kind.

The world will be a better place without you on it. Believe me, the world is a better place with even one Shia in it as compared to a million of your kind in it.
  • JimJam and Al-Najashi like this

#87 Blacknight

Blacknight

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:57 AM

Believe me, the world is a better place with even one Shia in it as compared to a million of your kind in it.

i dont wanna get involved but this is comical

hahahahahhaha lol haahahahaha ,sorry, i had to laugh there.

#88 JimJam

JimJam

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:02 AM

The shias had upper hand in Iraq and Syria so they massacred Sunnis.

If you ever bothered to read the international news the Shias of Iraq seem to constantly be the victims of Sunni terrorist attacks with hundreds of innocent people being massacred every month. Yet the Iraqi Shia majority never seems to retaliate by massacring Sunnis.

And its Syria its a Sunni majority secular army fighting the mainly Salafist insurgents, who seem want to carry out a genocide of an entire people.

Well I think Akabar is right to some extent, you people never seem to condemn the massacres like the one carried out in Karachi on Sunday, you never condemn the past crimes against Shia muslims by your people and even avoid any mention of the crimes against the ahl-e-bayt in the 'golden age' you like so much. You avoid history as if its something unclean. If you are satisfied with these atrocities old and new then you make yourself a part of the crime. Just like the Quran declares the Jewish nation culpable in the crime of killing the prophets.

Edited by JimJam, 05 March 2013 - 09:08 AM.

• gajarkahalva likes this

#89 Saimaaa

Saimaaa

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:19 AM

If you ever bothered to read the international news the Shias of Iraq seem to constantly be the victims of Sunni terrorist attacks with hundreds of innocent people being massacred every month. Yet the Iraqi Shia majority never seems to retaliate by massacring Sunnis.

And its Syria its a Sunni majority secular army fighting the mainly Salafist insurgents, who seem want to carry out a genocide of an entire people.

You are just playing with the facts. Shias are as prone to spreading violence as much as Sunnis are. May be Shias are more prone due to the fact that they have been historically persecuted by the Sunnis so if they get a chance now , they shall settle the scores. The atrocities of Shias in Iraq are well know and well documented (this does not entail that Sunnis of Iraq are innocent). Same is the case in Syria. Both Shias and Sunnis are blood thirsty and both wait for the right time.

Call it a propaganda video now.

#90 JimJam

JimJam

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:24 AM

You are just playing with the facts. Shias are as prone to spreading violence as much as Sunnis are. May be Shias are more prone due to the fact that they have been historically persecuted by the Sunnis so if they get a chance now , they shall settle the scores. The atrocities of Shias in Iraq are well know and well documented (this does not entail that Sunnis of Iraq are innocent). Same is the case in Syria. Both Shias and Sunnis are blood thirsty and both wait for the right time.

Call it a propaganda video now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt1_kT6Skj4

Your fear and suspicion of Shias sounds exactly like the fear and suspicion of Hindus promoted by the Pakistani state where the fear of Hindu retribution against muslims is a justification for Pakistan However looking at recent history the Hindus have proven themselves to be peaceful, tolerant and law abiding, while the Pakistani nation is writhing in it's own grave.

Why do Sunnis so badly want to consider us as bad as they are instead of simply accepting that they have done many wrongs and trying to improve. Forget being good muslims, that might be too much to ask, at least try to be good humans first.

I'll have to do some internet gymnastics to watch that video since youtube is banned in Pakistan

You are just playing with the facts.

At least I have facts on my side, while what you have is dark suspicions about the 'Shia peril'. This is typical right-wing thinking, here, some fun reading
http://en.wikipedia....ki/Yellow_Peril

Edited by JimJam, 05 March 2013 - 09:32 AM.

#91 JimJam

JimJam

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

Call it a propaganda video now.

Hey I watched the video, considering what Saddam did to the Shias i'd consider it what normally happens after a violent change of government, like what happened to Pakistani sympathizers after the fall of Dhaka or what happened to Najibullah after the conquest of Kabul by the Taliban. This violence by Shia is deplorable and was condemned by Shia ulema and it seems to have died down pretty quickly. Its still nothing compared to the regular indiscriminate attacks on Shias by Sunnis in Iraq, the silence regarding those massacres by the Sunni religious authorities is very telling. And remember the worst Shia led violence happened when the Sunni extremists targeted the mausoleums of the Imams.

Edited by JimJam, 05 March 2013 - 09:45 AM.

• gajarkahalva likes this

#92 Blacknight

Blacknight

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

Well I think Akabar is right to some extent, you people never seem to condemn the massacres like the one carried out in Karachi on Sunday, you never condemn the past crimes against Shia muslims by your people and even avoid any mention of the crimes against the ahl-e-bayt in the 'golden age' you like so much. You avoid history as if its something unclean. If you are satisfied with these atrocities old and new then you make yourself a part of the crime. Just like the Quran declares the Jewish nation culpable in the crime of killing the prophets.

you people? lol brushing everyone under the same brush? i have good shia friends no.....they are like brothers, killing is HARAM whoever does it and i dont want to get involved in this [Edited Out] thread!!!!
may Allah swt keep the killers of INNOCENTS AND THE WEAK in hell forever wether they ae shia or sunni

#93 Akbar673

Akbar673

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:30 AM

Comical? Do explain.

Call it a propaganda video now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt1_kT6Skj4

Are you aware of the history of Sunni attacks on Shia over the last 400 or so years?

Shia atrocities in Iraq? You are comparing the retaliatory attacks of an oppressed group to the calculated and planned atrocities that Sunni have done to Shia throughout history?

you people? lol brushing everyone under the same brush? i have good shia friends no.....they are like brothers, killing is HARAM whoever does it and i dont want to get involved in this [Edited Out] thread!!!!
may Allah swt keep the killers of INNOCENTS AND THE WEAK in hell forever wether they ae shia or sunni

If you didn't want to get involved in the thread then why did you post in it ?
  • JimJam likes this

#94 Blacknight

Blacknight

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

Comical? Do explain.

If you didn't want to get involved in the thread then why did you post in it ?

your comment............

The world will be a better place without you on it. Believe me, the world is a better place with even one Shia in it as compared to a million of your kind in it.

lol

#95 Akbar673

Akbar673

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

your comment............

lol

I stand by my comment. The world is a better place with one Shia in it, than a world full of extremist Sunni.

#96 Ugly Jinn

Ugly Jinn

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:55 AM

I get what your saying. Parents have to be obeyed as well, but Allah SWT qualifies that.

That verse that was provided to you about olel amr pertains to the structure of divine religious hierarchy as their orders are absolute.

It's not the same as Islamic governance in the daily life of a Muslim, from his/her home and outside in terms of general affairs such as parents, city laws, etc. There are many places where Allah SWTqualifies whom you can obey, but not in [4:59].

The verse clearly states whom you should obey, and they are those in authority who abide by Allah and the Messenger. The verse clearly states this.

I've said this before, it's common sense, if the 'authority' was divine, the verse wouldn't need to say refer to Allah and the apostle because the authority is divine itself.

Do you just base your interpreation only on one verse and leave other verses. Are you telling me that God says its ok to obey a sinner. Lets say I agree with the idea of yours, even then your point does not prove anything since amongst the people, cant there be an infalliable amongst the people. Please think about this. Also it says refer it to Allah and his apostle since its the prophet who has brought the law and given it to the people. The Imams do not have any authority to bring or change the law.

You can present any other verses which are used to justify 12 divine Imams, they all have been clearly explained.

For the sake of argument, let's say "authority" means infallible (sinless) authority. Are you okay with that? The problem here is that there is no physical divine authority present to obey. While the Quran clearly states to obey the authority amongst you, but a divine Imam is not present hence Quran is not speaking of a divine Imam, otherwise the Quran would be contradicting reality.

It's simple logic.

Quran says to obey an authority amongst you,
Divine authority is not present,
Therefore the verse is not referring to divine authority.

I stand by my comment. The world is a better place with one Shia in it, than a world full of extremist Sunni.

Now you added the word "extremist" to sound a little better. ^_^

Edited by Ugly Jinn, 06 March 2013 - 02:57 AM.

• Blacknight likes this

#97 Saimaaa

Saimaaa

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:45 AM

Hey I watched the video, considering what Saddam did to the Shias i'd consider it what normally happens after a violent change of government, like what happened to Pakistani sympathizers after the fall of Dhaka or what happened to Najibullah after the conquest of Kabul by the Taliban. This violence by Shia is deplorable and was condemned by Shia ulema and it seems to have died down pretty quickly. Its still nothing compared to the regular indiscriminate attacks on Shias by Sunnis in Iraq, the silence regarding those massacres by the Sunni religious authorities is very telling. And remember the worst Shia led violence happened when the Sunni extremists targeted the mausoleums of the Imams.

You just made a considerabaly long jump. Earlier you were claiming that Shiasm is a religion of peace and it does not go against the so called Shaariat e Muhammadi. Now , after the video , you are giving me examples that how such Shia terrorism can be justified. Take a long breath and imagine that there are countless Sunnis just like you who play with the facts and twist them exactly as how you played and twisted now. Both you Shias and Sunnis are doomed to a lunacy of shedding each other's blood and it won't stop no matter what.
  • Blacknight likes this

#98 Rasul

Rasul

Defender of Shiism

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts
  • Religion:Shia Islam - Ithna Ashari
  • Interests:Ahl al-Bayt (as)

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:33 AM

وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكًا ۚ قَالُوا أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ عَلَيْنَا وَنَحْنُ أَحَقُّ بِالْمُلْكِ مِنْهُ وَلَمْ يُؤْتَ سَعَةً مِنَ الْمَالِ ۚ قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ

[2:247] Their Prophet said to them: "Allah hath appointed Talut as king over you." They said: "How can he exercise authority over us when we are better fitted than he to exercise authority, and he is not even gifted, with wealth in abundance?" He said: "Allah hath Chosen him above you, and hath gifted him abundantly with knowledge and bodily prowess: Allah Granteth His authority to whom He pleaseth. Allah careth for all, and He knoweth all things."
  • JimJam likes this

#99 JimJam

JimJam

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:33 AM

You just made a considerabaly long jump. Earlier you were claiming that Shiasm is a religion of peace and it does not go against the so called Shaariat e Muhammadi. Now , after the video , you are giving me examples that how such Shia terrorism can be justified. Take a long breath and imagine that there are countless Sunnis just like you who play with the facts and twist them exactly as how you played and twisted now. Both you Shias and Sunnis are doomed to a lunacy of shedding each other's blood and it won't stop no matter what.

Was I claiming absolute pacifism of Shiism? No. There are times when you have to take up arms to protect your people.

Did I say that the violence shown on that video was justifiable? No, i said it was deplorable and was condemned by Shia religious authorities (something that is never done by Sunni religious authorities when their people kill innocents) and that such acts by Iraqi Shias died down pretty quickly. I also told you how this kind of violence is common between Sunnis in nations where there is a violent change of government. To single out militias from the long oppressed Iraqi Shia as some special kind of monster is not fair. Never did I say however that those men in the video are justified in murdering and torturing innocents.
But what I said was that you cant compare Shia violence with Sunni violence, they are both on a separate scale, one side only reacts when it struck by a major atrocity, the other just kill and kills and kills with such genocidal glee that you wont find parallels for it outside of Sunnism.

Edited by JimJam, 06 March 2013 - 08:35 AM.

• Rasul and gajarkahalva like this

#100 Saimaaa

Saimaaa

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:54 AM

But what I said was that you cant compare Shia violence with Sunni violence, they are both on a separate scale

This is the only meaningful thing that you have said , rest are polemics and rhetoric. You just proved what i was saying. Shias are as eager to massacre the Sunnis as Sunnis are but they are at the lower hand in some parts of the world. You can make you scale and adjust the crimes of Shias into it. At the end of the day , none of you is against violence.

Edited by saima.bukhari, 06 March 2013 - 09:55 AM.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shia, sunni, killing, halal, kaffir

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users