Sign in to follow this  
InfiniteAscension

Sayed Kamal Al-Haidary Is Back!

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

After a prolonged absence, Sayed Kamal Al-Haidary makes his long awaited return with a new episode of the famous show "Mutarahat fee Al Aqeeda." The new series will investigate the status and position of Prophet Muhammad (saw) and contrary to previous shows, it will focus more on the correct view upheld by the Muslims and in particular the Ahlul Bayt (as), as opposed to the traditional focus on Banu Ummayah and Ibn Taymiyah.

I will post the first episode as soon as it is uploaded, which will be in a few hours insha'Allah.

Edited by InfiniteAscension

Salam,

I'm sure this has been suggested a number of times, but can we not setup a Shiachat fund or something to have these videos translated into english?

Or maybe someone here knows people already working on this project that we can contact to contribute?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Inshaallah Allah bless your mother with health
    • Shakir's translation is not always good I found out recently. Thought let you know
    • Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى himself has cursed different groups in Quran. Eg: Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 64:
      إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَعَنَ الْكَافِرِينَ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ سَعِيرًا Surely Allah has cursed the unbelievers and has prepared for them a burning fire,
      (English - Shakir)
    • Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 7:
      هُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُّحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ رَبِّنَا وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive, they are the basis of the Book, and others are allegorical; then as for those in whose hearts there is perversity they follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. but none knows its interpretation except Allah, and those who are firmly rooted in knowledge say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord; and none do mind except those having understanding.
      (English - Shakir)
    • I think the verse which says " dont curse" و لا تسبوا is very clear and easy to understand. Shias dont need to insult their enemies because they have enough strong evidence to prove their faith. Insulting is immoral and unIslamic and it is what weak illogical people choose to do.